Commit to get fit and lean for Dec. 31

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Last night I did Step Blast/ SJP premix 60 min. I didn't do much else all day, I just didn't had the engery. For some reason I couldn't fall asleep? I am glad I slept last night, I needed a good night sleep. I feel much better today, thank goodness:D

Soon I will start Pyramid Back work then MM Back work; Pyramid Bicep work then MM Bicep work.

I will be back with personals, I know I missed a lot! Sorry!

Have a Happy and safe New Year, everyone!

Happy New Year's Eve!!

Today is PLB + Segment 2 Core and Stretchmax...yippee more legs...lol

Belinda- I'm glad you got your workout in! Better late than never, right? Good to hear you are feeling better today.

Amelia- that's great that it's been so long since you guys quit!!! How did you do it??

Cookie- Yesterday's winds woke me from a sound sleep....:eek: And now this morning we are dealing with snow...*sigh*...and it's supposed to be down near 0 tonight. So I've been eating clean for a little while, thought some days were cleaner than others, but it should be called "eating fiber" not "clean"..LOL....I think I'm on fiber overload, and I can't do it anymore, it's too much....:confused:

No plans for tonight, I work until 7, and then I work a double tomorrow......:( Have a great day ladies!!!

Morning!

Belinda-Im so glad your feeling better after a good nights rest! Have fun with your workout today!

Iris-Ugh...leg work is my least favorite of weights! I love working my shoulders and biceps the most! Have fun with your workout today! About the smoking....i quit cold turkey(got prego with my daughter so she inspired me) and my DH had a hard time at first but he finally quit(after several attmepts) with those smoking patches! We both still get a urge after a good meal..or if were drinking (like tonight,lol). Its funny but if it wasn't such a health hazard i would be smoking...i really enjoyed it:eek:

Cookie-You crack me up with your post yesterday! I hope that aggravating internet service rep didn't bother you to much yesterday. Working in a doctors office ,i get those aggravating drug reps....sigh! Lets kick but in the new year!

Lori-Sorry your DVD was skipping yesterday...what a drag:mad: Great workout anyway!

Hey to Kristine,Cheryl,Trish,anybody i missed!

Today im feeling a little bit better...still got a stuffed up nose but im tired of not working out. My dog is waiting by the back door(funny how she knows when im about to walk her:)) so that will be it today!

Oh and i weighed this morning,didn't do to bad. I have logged or counted cals since september(faithfully) im up 3lbs since my last wi about three weeks ago:eek: So thats a total of 6lbs until i get to my smallest weight..then i will start attacking that;):D

lets kick butt today ladies!

HEY Girls,

This computer is acting really weird today! The backspace bar isn't workign so if I make any mistakes I can't fix them!:mad: Soheregoes...... Oh and the space bar keeps getting stuck!

Im hopingto get my workout in soon. Im going to do abck and bics and hopefully a 6 mile run.

I am kind of d fuming though. Friends of ours were suppose to be going out with us tonight , oddly henough, she told her husband yesterdy that she was tired of getting dresses up (stupid spelling mistakes!!!!) but then her little boy got sick. Now, convently she isn't going cause he r baby is sick but yet she is having people in and pgoing next door. I ca;;eed her to ask about it , she may have been able to tell that I was mad! Im not even going to bother with her anymore!

I awant to do personals but I can't handle the spelling miustajes! LOL I will try back later!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I had a great workout today:D I will feel my biceps tomorrow!

Yesterday all my new Cathe toys came! I ordered the weighted cloves, can’t wait to try them out in KM tomorrow!

Iris** thank goodness, I got a good night sleep last night! Good for you, for quitting smoking a year ago! I smoked 24 years ago, quit when I was preggo with DD, glad I did too! Sometimes I get bloated when I eat super clean. Great job with your workout today!

Amelia** thanks for the hugs! DH wants me to visit the kids in May?? How is your cold today? WTG on staying within your calorie range and drinking lots of water!

Lori** sorry, you had a bad night last night! Sorry about your computer, mine is acting up lately too! Sorry, about your friends too, that is sad! What are you doing tonight?

Cookie** I was down yesterday, big times! I miss my kids so much. I did manage to workout last night; I needed a good sweat fest! I have \ NO plans for the New Year's Eve. DH and I are sitting here and watching TV as we speak. We celebrate New Years in 3 ½ hours, lol!

Have a safe New Year!

Happy New Year, Belinda, and Happy Almost to the Rest!
Belinda, glad you had such a good night's sleep - am sure that will help. That's fantastic your husband wants you to visit the kiddos in May. Just wonderful. Sounds like a relaxing Eve to me, and a good way to start the New Year. Love the gloves for KM and KPC. Couldn't resist putting KPC, my fave, in there.
Iris, wow, you are working a lot! You are so good at getting your workouts in with that load. Okay, so I confess, after reading your email I had to go take a good look at myself, and yep, you're right. Fiber = fluffy. It is still better than fat!
Amelia, amazing how you were able to stop smoking. Have you told your daughter what you did for her (and yourself)? Glad you got the dog walk in - now you can have a glass of wine without guilt. There's a brand of wine, Bully Hill, that has that as its slogan.
Lori, I don't know how you get the time to do all you do! Enjoy the evening, even without your friend. Doesn't quite sound like coincidence, though, does it? When does your sister return home?
Got my workout in! My left bicep is already reminding me of the work. Thank goodness MM doesn't make you do repeated sets! Biceps are a weak spot for me.
We're having snow again! My son was supposed to go to a concert in Connecticut, but we can't get out of our driveway. Hopefully, the guy comes to plow soon. Longtime friends come over every Eve, and we play card and board games. Some years it was the only time we saw each other!
Anyone making resolutions? Happy New Year!
Cookie

Lori, I meant to mention to you that this morning my computer wasn't working either! Apparently, my daughter said it froze last night when she was on it, and then only a blank screen would appear even after turning it on and off. We had to do a complete reload. Needless to say, I wasn't a happy mom then, but now I certainly am. I also had a similar spelling problem with a prior laptop, and it needed to have the keyboard replaced.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.