Commit to get fit and lean for Dec. 30

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I just came back from Munich, taking my kids to the airport! Two weeks went by so fast, I miss them already:( I wished my kids stayed longer, we had so much fun!

I have no engery, I need a nap soon! I will do my workout later this afternoon/ evening!

Enjoy your workout and day!

Good Morning Ladies!! :D

Today will be GS Shoulders and MIC Hi/Low ( but I think I will do the cardio you all are doing for FF's rotation...)

Belinda- so sorry to hear your kids had to leave...:( I hope you get some rest!

Trish- I know what you mean about being a coward!! I was scared as hell to get on the scale, but I had to do it........I had to know the truth! :confused:

Cookie- I've been doing heavy lifting for a couple of months, and I think that on top of only somewhat clean eating led to the overnight weight gain...lol I would do Cathe's rotation exactly as is, but the VCR ate Leaner Legs so I can't use that or S&H....and I don't have CTX so I will sub other upper body for that.

Lori- Must be nice to be a holiday "loser"....LOL When I quit smoking last December I weighed 106....a bit thin so it was a perfect time to quit because I had some leeway (sp?) for weight gain....and I stayed 112/113 for almost a year! Until now........................:mad: I gained more and faster than when I did when I quit!!

Does clean eating upset anyone else's stomach?? It wreaks havoc on mine....:confused:

Ok BBL!

Morning girls!

Still got a cold,still tired and crabby:mad: i will walk today but thats about it! I ended up walking yesterday AND(im so proud of myself) I STAYED WITHIN MY CALORIE LIMIT*gasp*:D so thats the challenge for today. I also drank nothing but water!

Im NOT EVEN going near the scale until thursday morning...if I get on it now~being and emotional person and all~ i will probably want to eat:confused::rolleyes:

Belinda-Sending you some hugs....hopefully your childeren will be back soon(or you go visit them soon)

Iris-Great workout planned...i see that you quit smoking a year ago...congrats to you. Thats a huge accomplishment! DH and I quit smoking as well(I did seven years ago...DH about three years ago)

anyhoot...you guys have a great day,ive gotta go get something for this cold.

Hi Ladies:)

I didn't have a very good night at work last night and an even worse sleep when I got home! DS isn't going to the sitters all week and all he did was whine. I must have woken up about 4 x's in the 3 hours I was asleep:confused: Makes for a crabby Lori:rolleyes:

I don't have SJP on dvd so I can't do the premix. I will probably just get on the TM for a run and also some ab work. I didn't do yesterdays ab work b/c my abs were sore from the day before. I have some DOMS going on from yesterdays workout though:eek:

Belinda** I hope you won't be to lonely for to long! When will you see your kids again?

Pinny** Not all clean food upsets me but I remember when i was eating steal cut oats a little while ago, man, I was bloated! I loved the taste of them but I had to stop eating them! Gaining and losing can be so hard to pinpoint sometimes...could be our age;) Anyone that spends any amount of time with me understands why I am small...its b/c DS doesn't sit still for 2 seconds! I often hear people say, " I don't know how you do it!" Just watching makes everyone else tired! LOL

Ameila** Are you feeling any better today? Good job on staying within your calorie range:) I bet you feel better already! Is that what you are going to follow in the New Year? I think my sister is going to sign up for ww's on line. She isn't happy with the baby weight that she is carrying around. I told her the other day not to worry about it...he is only 3 monthes old.But then I remembered, when DS was 4 monthes, I was down to my prepreg weight. I won't tell her that though:D

Alright...I should get this workout started. Im not really in the mood though:rolleyes:

Lori:)

Hi Ladies!
Belinda, I'm thinking of you. It must be hard. Hope you got in a nap. Did you get in a workout also?
Amelia, wish you felt better. Good job with counting calories and keeping within your range. I am an emotional eater, and I'm constantly resolving to not be! Hey, at least I realize and admit it, that's good right? Now, I'm drinking my water and chatting to you ladies so I do eat coffeecake 'cause of an aggravating Internet service rep. Hope you sleep good tonight and are raring to go for the new year.
Iris, wow, today's high winds must have knocked you right over! Congrats on kicking smoking. There was an article in yesterday's NY Times about hard hard that is to do. Clean eating bothered me more in the beginning. Once I got used to the increased fiber, everybody was happier! However, now I'm dealing with diverticulitis and the dr claims it must be that I don't eat enough fiber. Hello! Any more and I might as well be a package of Wasa crackers. How long have you been eating clean? Now I get really sick if I don't eat this way.
Lori, I told you you're an Energizer bunny. I was wondering if you were going to get STS as a Christmas gift. I considered doing CF since I also love it, but went to the premix. Hope you sleep better tonight.
Trish, how are you feeling? Any DOMS? Glad you're doing the rotation too. Feel bad to keep chatting about it when not all are doing it, though. How are your children doing?
Well, I don't remember chest DOMS like this. Usually I don't get them, but I sure do from yesterday's workout. Even though I didn't sleep much last night, woke up so excited to workout. Weird, huh? I really think it is checking in with you all that makes it so much more fun. Thanks for being here.
Any plans for the New Year's Eve? Anyone making resolutions? I'm going to try to really listen to people.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.