Commit to get fit and lean for Dec.24

Good Morning! And Merry Christmas Eve:D:)

Up early to get my workout done before work:confused: and Im not the most energetic.It was after 1 before I went to sleep and its 5:30 now:( What am I thinking? It will be a quiet day at work though, with no bosses, so if I want to catch a couple of z's in the chair, I can:) I will probably take it easy most of the day and watch episodes of The Office.

I didn't get a run in until last night. I did about 4.5 miles on the TM, which took 40 mins. I was kind of hoping today was going to be UB though cause I wanted to drink coffee while doing weight work then 30 mins on the TM.

Belinda** Good job with your workout! I guess today is the big day in Germany?

Cookie** Sounds like you had a nice day planned with DD yesterday! Did you have fun?I guess you are feeling better?

Hey good news...scale was 121.4 today:D I haven't seen that # in a few of weeks:) Ill take it!

BBL!
Lori:)

Last edited:
Good morning Lori and all who follow,

I am done with my leg workout!:D Yah, tonight is the big day! Glad when everything is over! :p

Lori and Cookie, all those risers came with all steps:eek: When DH or DD works out with me, we need all those risers:rolleyes: The good news I don't need anymore, right, lol! My workout room still needs work, atleast I have everything I need to get a good workout in , in my little gym:D I still need pic. and stuff on the wall! I need color!

Lori great job with your weight! The reason I didn't posted my almost 5 pound weight loss here, was because I wanted to make sure the scale didn't play tricks on me! I love Debbie's roatation, I can't wait what she comes up with for Jan.09!

Happy holidays!

HI Ladies:)

Im back again!:)

My workout ended up being my Boxing day workout. I wanted to do some weights while I was still trying to wake up so I did GS S&B,4DSKB abs and a 3.5 mile run that took me 32 mins. I don't feel to tired right now but I will later:confused: but hey...its Christmas! T'is the season to be tired;)

I can really feel the difference with just those couple of pounds gone. I have a pair of pants on that I bought about 2 weeks ago and I was border line going to go with one size bigger, I kept the smaller size and today they are really lose in the waist and bum area. You wouldn't think that 2-3 lbs would make that much difference?

Belinda** When do you open up your presents? Tonight or in the morning?
Is Debbie coming up with a Jan rotation or is she just following the STS seires? I wondered that the other day b/c I wouldn't mind following a rotation in Jan month. I could do Dec rotation over again I suppose.

I will probably bbl , there isn't much going on here today:)

Lori:)

Lori, we open up our Chrismas presents tonight!:p All my stuff I ordered from Cathe website didn't come:( Not even my calender, how sad:(:( Great job on your weight loss, girl:D That is great! If Debbie cames up with another rotation, I am in:D I think she will post one soon!

Good Monring Girly Girls...ITS CHRISTMAS EVE:D:D:D

The kids will open up there presents in the morning....I can't wait to see your faces,i got everything that they wanted on there santa list!

Lori-Congrats on the scale...thats awesome! Have fun at work today.

Belinda-im sure i will be joining you with FF's Janurary rotation....can't wait. Dh is starting a 'diet' with me come janurary. I plan to lose alteast 20lbs before spring and he is just cutting out sugar and snacks....and drink more water.

I got in my full body weigth work yesterday,today is going to be a thirty minute step workout....thinking stepblast. Tommorrow is probably a rest day...

Hey to everybody that follows!

1230034573_1-webghfknm.gif

'Merry Almost Christmas, Ladies!

Can't believe it is almost here. Think I get as excited as a kid. Have a few small things to wrap and that's it...

Belinda, great news with the loss! That's terrific. You've certainly worked hard. Yeah, I guess you probably don't need any more risers. Do you hang the past calendar pictures up also? Sorry you didn't get your Cathe stuff yet. What did you order?

Amelia, I'll probably be doing Debbie's rotation with you! It has been so motivating to do it with a group, and what a challenge it was. Glad you're in for it also. Love your snowpeople.

Lori, does that mean you're taking a rest day tomorrow?!!! Isn't that a four-letter word for you? My daughter and I did have a fun day yesterday. She looks so much more grown up with highlights and her hair styled. She even got her eyebrows waxed! Don't know if I tried eating too soon or what but my stomach is really bothering me. Still got the workout in though!

Thanks so much Ladies for your gift of friendship! Merry Christmas!

Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.