Commit to get fit and lean for Dec. 23rd

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do Drill Max Ultra Cardio Blast premix! BB after my workout!

My best to all!

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I did 60 min. of DM, nice sweatfeat!:p

DD wants to go back to Nuernberg, more shopping:rolleyes: I am tired of shopping, lol!

Have a great day and workout!

Great workout Belinda! Have fun shopping with your DH!

Hey to everybody! Today im doing a full body weight workout and a dog walk(the tempature is suppose to be in the 50's at lunch...will see)

bbl

Good Morning!!!:)

Happy I had a full nights sleep:D Although it was after 1 before I bunked down for the night:confused: I decided to tackle the stocking stuffers. I don't normal do the stockings until Christmas eve but I wanted to see what I had and to make sure I had enough and once I had those stockings stuffed, I wasn't about to dump it all out, just to fill it again!:rolleyes:

That green is kind of hard to read...so I will switch to my other Christmas color:)

I starting to get excited now, I love Christmas...and I don't mind getting a present or two either;)

Todays workout will be some kind of cardio and ab work. DH organized a hockey skate last night to raise money for needy families, I think he told me he raised $1500...so we have to go get those gifts today and I need to wrap them for him. Other then that, I don't have any plans.

Belinda** Good job getting your workout done. How far is Nuernberg from where you live? Long drive? Your daughter sounds like most girls...never tired of shopping:confused: I remember those days. Now I hate to try things on and I hate spending my own money;) It was better when it was moms money. I tried on a couple pairs of pants last night but I think I will wait until the boxing day sales start, I will probably get them for 50% off.
Thanks for sharing the pics of your workout room. What on earht do you do with all those steps?:p Annnnnd all those risers? You could do some crazy step ups with those! LOL Have a good day!

What does everyone else have planned for the day? I can't believe Santa will be here in two more sleeps!:D

Lori:)

'Morning!
Quick checkin since the daughter and I are off to spend the day together. We're getting our hair done, lunch, and then shopping. I'm trying to justify it as a patriotic exercise to boost the US economy. Hey, the global economy too.
Belinda, I'm with Lori in wondering what the heck you are doing with all those steps?!!! No wonder your legs bother you. Have fun shopping.
Amelia, 50 degrees! It was -11 here this morning. No walking dogs for me. It must be exciting at your house - your little ones must be anxious.
Lori, what a nice guy you're married to! Thank goodness you're such a good (w)rapper. Oh, and yes, this is a condition I'm just going to have to live with til the end.
Off to boost the economy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.