Commit to get fit and lean for Dec. 22nd

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I will do Gym Style Chest & Triceps Superset premix + 30 min. cardio + 4DS Kickbox ab work!

I will be back after my workout!

Hallo girls,

I am done with Body Blast Timsaver cardio #2 + Gym Style Chest & Triceps Superset premix:D I have to do my abs tonight, I ran out of time:mad:

BBL!

Hi girls,

Ok! I’ finally am answering personals from Friday to Monday!

Lori** glad you had fun at your girls night out! Yah, drinks are very expensive! Nice compliments from your friend to be their personal trainer after Christmas! Did you get all your Christmas groceries yesterday? Did you get your cardio in yesterday?

Amelia**how do you make pita pizza? How are your legs today? Glad you had a nice rest day on Saturday! How was your DD b-day? Hope you had fun. Great job with BM2 cardio and weights premix yesterday.

Cookie** glad your son is home for Christmas! What is developed diverticulitis! Hope whatever it is, you are feeling better soon, girl! How are you feeling today? Good for you starting a food journal. I will start one in 2009, hah! Yes, we do exchange gifts on Christmas Eve at 6 p.m., it’s a tradition in Germany. When do you exchange gifts? Great job keeping up with your workouts. I love KB/BC mix!

Trish** how's everything with you?

Cheryl** Happy Anniversary! Great workouts last week!

Kristine** hope you have fun with your family in Germany! Where are you in Germany?

Iris** how are you doing?

Off to enjoy the day! Have a great one, everyone!

Morning!

Its very cold out so i dought i will walk the dog anytime soon....then agian i may bundle up and do it just to get out of the house:confused:

Today is going to be a run interval on the treadmill...

Belinda-The Slim and lean by Jari love is on my rotation this week,thats the one that gave my legs such intense doms....can't wait to do it agian:p. About the pita pizza's...i bought the flat pita's at my local grocery store(there 160 cals,no fat and 10gm protein and 7gm fiber:eek:) so i just added on the pizza sauce,turkey pepperonie ,light pizza blend cheese and veggies and Walla, pizza thats so yummy! Lori's makes them and freezes them. My DH loves them too. My DD's b-day was great,she out of school now for two weeks.....:confused::eek:

Cookie-Im glad your feeling better...Whats on tabs for today?

Hey to everybody! BB after my workout!

ok,bbl!

348184726.jpg

348184726.jpg

348184726.jpg

'Morning!

I love a day to work at home! Even if we lost power again(!!) for two hours this morning.

Belinda, I never asked how your ball went last week? Tell us about your dress, please. We usually open one gift on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas. When my husband was a kid, his parents didn't get the tree until the afternoon of Eve, then they decorated, ate, and celebrated. Now he's the first one in the family who is ready to get the tree, and he starts decorated right after Thanksgiving. Of course, that means he puts the lights up outside and the wreaths. He does get the tree, but all the other Christmas things are left to me.

Amelia, wow Slim and Lean really got you, huh? Good. I was thinking I'd be in similar condition today from yesterday, but I'm okay. I did GSLegs yesterday, and then went hiking in the woods with two of my kids. The snow was over a foot deep so it was a good workout. Thanks for the recipe for the pizza; I'm going to get the ingredients and make it.

Lori, hey are you sleeping in this morning?!! Did you see the presale for STS ends on the 30th? That means it must be just about done. What's on tap for you today? No, I don't mean one of those expensive beverages.

Well, my workouts have all been rearranged so that I can finish up Debbie's rotation. I got behind with being ill. I missed last Tuesday, and then was sick from Thursday thru Sunday. Missed a really good Christmas party too! Anyway, I switched the B&B to today, did Legs yesterday, and so now I have to make up the one cardio and will move the C&T to Wednesday. It made a mess of my calendar! I do love this rotation, however. It and checking in have really been motivating for me, plus it really challenged me.

Diverticulitis is a condition affecting the digestive system. I suspect it was provoked by my increased consumption of pumpkin and sunflower seeds, since I do eat plenty of fiber which is the major cause of the problem. I'm on major antibiotics which leave a nasty taste in my mouth. The food journal is to track for flareups. Yesterday was the first day I was allowed solid foods. The worse was the dr said many people get it as they get older. If I felt better I would have hooked and then upper punched him ala KPC.

Have a great day!

Cookie

Hi girls,

I am finally posting pic. Thanks to Jann! Took me long enough, hah:D My workout room still need work:D I am still not done!

348185185.jpg

348187966.jpg

348186284.jpg

348188246.jpg

348188370.jpg

Hi Ladies,

Sounds like everyone is doing good. We are having a storm here today. I guess its not THAT bad outside, not nice enough to take kids out but a great time to do last minute shopping:D I think my sister and I are going out tonight to finish my moms stuff, for my dad. He does that to us every year!

Im also done with my workout. I didn't get to do C&T 2x's though, just once and I did a 3.5 mile run. DS was pulling on the weights when I was working out. He just hasn't let up today. He as been going from one thing to the next. Its driving me crazy actually. He as made a few messes and broke a few things.

Belinda** I didn't get to workout yesterday. We got groceries instead...all $400 worth:confused: Boy, the money we would have if we didn't have to eat!:eek:

Ameila** Enjoy your workout today! Are you done your Christmas shopping?

Cookie** Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Sounds like it could be something that will continue to haunt you later in life? What about if you didn't eat any fiber at all?:eek:

I may be back later. Its almost 3:30 here, it will soon be time to start making dinner. I think its going to be meatloaf and rice. Im not to concerned considering all the big meals that are coming up in the next week~

Lori:)

Belinda~I LOVE the pics! Great workout room....I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Cookie-GS Legs is a good burner...those slow motion lunges always use to get me:confused: Great job with it yesterday and the snow hiking,im sure you burned quit a few calories with that hiking. Let me know how you like the pizza...it so easy to make and so good and healthy. Im going to get some more pita's later today because me and DH ate all of them,LOL

Hey to everybody! I finished my run interval.....im glad its over so i can go on with the day. Now ive got to clean and run to the grocery store for wednesdays meal at my moms. Im bringing the cornbread dressing and mac-n-cheese and my DH is making a ham dip(yummy). ok,everybody have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.