Commit to get fit and lean for Dec.18

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do 4DS Legs & Butts & Guts Floor work; Calf work from 4DS Shoulder DVD!

Lori** how was your party yesterday? Great job on your workout!

Amelia** how is your DD rash? Glad you back on that workout wagon! Great job with your weight workout and walk yesterday! Nice cal. burn! That’s awesome!

Trish** I follow the Endo rotation, I have to do 30 min. cardio every day! I do the cardio first, otherwise I will talk myself out of doing it! How is your shoulders today? Go light with your weights is a good idea! I went heavy on my shoulders as well yesterday and I feel it! Good for you on getting a HRM and the Bowflex Select DB’s!

Have a great workout and day!

Good morning girls,

I am done with my workout! I did Legs & Glutes stretch + 4DS Legs + Legs & Glutes floorwork + 4DS calves + L&G stretch! I had a great workout!

I will be gone all day, DD wants to go to Nuernberg. Her favorite place to go shopping! :D

Have a fantastic day, everyone!

Hey girls!

Belinda-Great workout(as usual;)) My DD is doing alot better,shes on antibiotics...the rash was viral so it seems to be going away.

Hey to everybody!

I woke with doms all over except my triceps:mad: I knew I should of went heavier....today is going to be a short cardio. I may do a jog or a step workout,not sure yet! BBl

Good Morning!:D

Today should be a little quieter then yesterday...thank goodness. Im not sure if I told you guys but I also went to the Spa last night with the girls and got in the hot tub...then from there we went to my friends house, had chocolate fondue and exchanged ornaments:) Tonight I am going out for dinner with my baby group but thats it. I don't think there are any other plans until Christmas eve.

I don't think I reported my workout yesterday. I ran outside b/c I felt awful after the brunch we had. It felt like something didn't agree with me, not that I ate to much. Then I tried to tackle the UB work I was suppose to do but there were way to many interuptions going on so after 20 mins, I called it quits. Hopefully I will be able to get that in today.

Belinda** Have fun shopping with DD!

Ameila** I take it that your DD isn't feeling well? I guess you posted that yesterday. Hope she feels better soon. Have fun with your workout!

Good Morning to everyone else! :)

I think I am going to wrap some gifts today and make some brownies...then hopefully I will get my workout in later:)

Have a good day!
Lori:)

I finished my workout,did a run interval with the dog. I forgot to log my food yesterday so i went and logged it and i was under about 300cals:eek: that was pretty cool:cool:

I forgot to tell you guys that today is my DD's seventh birthday, im picking up cupcakes and dropping them off at her school....were having a very small party here tonight. gotta go get her present today,with all the christmas shopping i forgot to pick up something for her birthday. She lost one of her front teeth at school yesterday now she has a big gap in her smile...LOL,so cute!

hey Lori-have fun at your baby group dinner tonight!

Last edited:
'Evening!

Belinda, your happiness over your family being together comes thru! How wonderful. Any interesting buys?

Lori, enjoy the baby group get together. You're turning into a party girl. Sounds like you really know how to balance things out.

Amelia, hope your daughter has a great 7th birthday. What caused her rash? How is your husband doing?

Trish, how are you doing? I still haven't started the 1RPMs... guess I better get going.

I wasn't feeling well this morning and misread the workout, so I did GS Legs. As the day progressed, I got worse. The dr says it is diverticulitis. Go figure I eat so much veggies, my family thinks I'm mostly a rabbit.

Off to sleep - perhaps that will help.

Cookie-Im so sorry your not feeling good,hopefully a good nights rest will help...hugs to ya. My DD and DH are doing alot better,thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.