Commit to get fit and lean for Dec.17

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do 4DS Chest, Shoulders & Triceps premix #10 today + cardio!

I will be back after my workout for personals!

Good morning again,

I am done with 4DS Chest, Shoulders & Triceps premix #10 + Body Blast Timesaver Cardio #1 (SJP)!:D This week I will use the BB Timesaver cardio for my daily 30 min. cardio!

Have a great day and workout! BBL!

Good Morning!

Im just checking in quickly. I have our baby group Christmas party in an hour and I have to get ready:) and get DS ready.

I will check in later and hopefully I will have my workout complete!

Lori:)

Hey girls!

Today is a fullbody weight workout and a short cardio!

Not sure which workout im doing yet? I may make up my own? The cardio is going to be a dogwalk.

bbl

Belinda-GREAT WORKOUT!

Morning ladies,

Complete my 4DS premix 10 wo this morning. Triceps got a great burn as well as my chest. I think I may have gone too heavy for shoulders this time. My left shoulder is giving me a little pain. I think I will go with light weights until I start STS.

Belinda - great wo this morning! How are you doing with cardio daily? I hope one day I'm able to do cardio regularly like that.

Lori - have fun at the Christmas party today!

Amelia - enjoy your wo whatever you decide. I'm glad you're feeling better :)

BBL

Trish-hopefully your shoulder pain is just a warning sign and nothing serious...i think I went a little to heavy with my back today,i had a warning sign.

workout done. I decided on Jari Love's slim and lean....i was trembling through the whole thing:rolleyes: its been a while. I also did a thirty minute dogwalk which gave me a grand total of 563 cals burned today!

Now its time for my second challenge of the day-to continue counting my cals.

everybody have a great day!

Hey to everybody,gotta get in the shower!

Amelia - Woohoo!! Way to go on your wo and calorie burn! I found out last week that we are getting holiday bonuses at work, so I think I am going to treat myself to that HRM and the Bowflex SelectTech dumbbells -- I've had my eye on those for more than a year:D! I think my shoulder was a warning sign (that I've ignored for the past few wos). I'm going to go light for the next few weeks and see how it goes. Hope your back isn't too mad at you:mad::p

WTG Trish on the holiday bonus and the new goodies you plan to buy! May I suggest the Nike Imara:cool: thats the one I got and love it:D;):p and OMG, i saw those bowflex dumbells a couple of weeks ago ....im so jealous, good for you! Im sure you will love them!

well,im woddleing like a duck,lol...ive been real shaky to today. always get that way after a weight workout,i hope i have some killer doms tommorrow:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.