Commit to get fit and lean for Dec. 16

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do Cardio Kicks! I will start as soon as I get off the computer!:p

BB to report my workout and personals!

Good Morning!:)

How is everyone? I am sooo tired from shopping last night. My BIL wanted me to go out and help him with my sisters christmas presents and stocking stuffers. I didn't realize it was so late until we got in the jeep:eek: So I was on my feet alot yesterday and then again last night....my feet still hurt.
On a good note, I think I got my shopping done as well. I have to get one more gift for my Dad and some stocking stuff for DH. I will probably go wrapping tonight.

This time of year is sooooo crazy, isn't it? I have Rylans baby group christmas party tomorrow morning, hot tub with the girls tomorrow night and chocolate fondue after, dinner with baby group moms on Thurs night and then I am working night shifts all weekend.

I guess CK is on tap for today? I just go by whatever Belinda says:) Im probably not going to do that one though....Im not sure what I am doing. Maybe a mixture!

Belinda** Good job getting that workout done and over with:) Feels good, doesn't it. How long are your children home for???

Kristine** Soooo nice to hear from you! How have you been? How is Heidi? No more babies yet? LOL

Trish** I don't think I have any DOMs either. Right now, I am to busy concentrating on my poor tired feet! haha! I can't feel any other body parts. I am really enjoying this rotation though. I may do it again in the new year b/c I didn't order the STS series.

I will bbl to report my workout. Im not feeling very energetic...I was today was a weight day instead:rolleyes:

Lori:)

Last edited:
Hallo girls,

Lori** have fun with your workout whatever you decide to do! Glad you are done with your shopping:D How are your feet today? My kids leave on the Dec.30:(

Kristine** where are you in Germany? Have a great time with your parents and don’t worry about your workouts, just enjoy your time in Germany!

Trish** nice job with 4DS Bicep/Back Premix wall squats with a ball plus yesterday! My DD Alesia is 23 and my DS Darieus is 19 years! We have a blast together! It’s so nice to have my kids around!

Off to wake the kids up! I want to go shopping!

Morning,

I will bbl with personals from yesterday,just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that im going to attempt a workout(since i have yet to do one since the dreaded bug:mad:) I will bbl

Hey Girls:)

I am going to be sooo lazy today...which I hate being. But I have my workout done for the day:) Atleast I don't have to do it when I get home!:)

I did C&W abs, 20 mins on the TM and 4 cardio seg of DM. Those blast are good but I don't like some of them:confused: I don't like the ball one, and I don't like the last one.:mad: Oh well....

Belinda** Yeah, it sucks when the kids go back:( Enjoy them while they are home!

Ameila** Did you get a workout in yesterday? Im assuming that you didn't? Hopefully you can get one in today. How is the weightloss going?

BBL gals! The other computer is shot again and I have a feeling that my boss is going to blow a fuse when he comes in. He blames the viruses on Facebook...which apparently is true. He just had it fixed last week and now its gone again! Oh Lord!

Lori:)

Lori, great job on your workout! How long did it take you to do the 4 cardio seg of DM? I think I will do that one tomorrow for my 30 min. cardio!

Ok! I will be back in a few hours, DD and I are going shopping in Weiden:D

P.S. I ordered more Cathe toys today with the 20% off!

OMG, OMG,OMG,....i got a workout in*gasp*. I did a thirty minute run interval:cool:

Lori-is the blast your talking about the one with the walking lunges? I hated that one too,as a matter of fact,i hated all of them except the fast feet one,lol. great job with your workout

Belinda-ok, spill it-what kind of cathe stuff did you order? have fun shopping with your DD. Great workout today!

Hey to Trish,Kristine,Iris,Cheryl,Kim and Cookie....have a great day everybody!

'Evening Ladies!
I've missed you all. We just had power restored about half an hour ago, and it has been out since last Thursday! I'm so excited to be able to use a dishwasher, washing machine, and computer! Wow, modern times.
Sounds like everyone is doing great with working out, but did Amelia have a virus? I have to go back and read the past almost week's worth of personals.
Lori, the Energizer Bunny sounds like she's also a party girl. Have fun, it sounds great.
Amelia, you've come so far! Running intervals, you go girl.
Belinda, glad you have your children there and are having such a great time. Hey, boost our economy over here too, please. Did you order the Cathe calendar, is that how you got the 20% off? I ordered one also. Was the coupon on the receipt?
Trish, I still haven't started my 1 RPM, have you?
Up to date on the workouts. Was so excited to remember my laptop had some charge left in it so I was able to do Saturday's workout. Then took the computer to work with me to recharge it to be able to keep with you all.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.