Commit to get fit and lean for Christmas Day

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Marry Christmas girls,

Today I will do Gs Shoulders + Biceps plus MM abs! Tomorrow I we are going Grosser Arber, my kids want to go snowboarding

Christmas Eve is when we (Germans) celebrate and unwrap our presents! My DD got me cardio coach press play, never done a cardio coach! Can’t wait to try it out! All my Cathe toys didn’t come? I finally got a ipod for all my itreads, I needed one! LOL!

Happy holidays!

Amelia, is this the Nike Imara Run Blue Multi-Function HRM Watch #WR0076-002 you got? I went on amazon.com they have way to many Nike Imara?

Good Morning!

I had to come to work for a little while....so what a better time to check in with my friends:) I only have to be here for a couple of hours, no biggie. It actually gives me a break from the house:rolleyes:

We were late going to bed last night and I didn't move until 7:30! I think I was in the same place that I fell asleep in:) Stayed in bed until 8 and then started waking everyone up but you know, you have to be careful how you wake a baby up:D

I had a ton of cookware stuff, necklace, coats,underwear (which I love getting ) candle stuff,margarita mixer(which I will need to try before the day is over:p) p.j's, prefume.....and the list goes on and on.

DS is still a little to young and really didn't want anything to do with presents, although, before leaving the house he seemed to be playing with a few things.

I would love to get a run in today but Im not sure if that is going to happen. Depends on what time I get out of here!

Have a good day everyone, sounds like we are all off to a good start! And remember...its the only day you can eat whatever you want and not feel guilty! LOL;):)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.