COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR AUGUST 9, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today? Haven't decited on what yet?

Cookie - hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!

Have a great day and workout, everyone! Later I will catch up with personals! BBL!

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will do PUB. I woke up almost an hour later than I wanted to. :( Soooo....had to pick my shortest upper body workout to do after coffee.

We never went jet skiiing, we got up there later than we wanted and then the wait was so long! So, we had lunch and went to the beach for the afternoon.

Belinda- Have a good cardio session, whatever you choose!

Helene- fml...... **** my life. :eek::eek: Glad you fought through L&G! So you worked out after the several beers?? :p

Deb- Very cool about the Body Bugg, is that kind of like that GoFitWear I hear about?? That's great about your treadmill walk! So, why pain after 7pm? Is it because of how your pain meds run?

Amelia- Awwwww @ Marley and Me. I haven't seen it yet. I can imagine how that movie would be sad! did you know that 12 different dogs filmed that movie? All of my clients are awesome :) With the excpetion of one that can't seem to focus on anything about his program. :rolleyes:

Kristin- :eek: @ CCC.........I think I hid that workout in a place I would never find it again...lol

Lori- I like one on one too!! But I just love step that much. :) Hope you get some studying done.

Trish- hahahah @ being original. :p So no, you're not a wimp!! I would be very emotional too if someone close to me was crying AND there was almost nothing you could do about it.

Ok have a great day ladies! BBL

Good Morning!:)

I love Monday's off!:p Not sure what the plan is today. Tiny up around here and do my workout. I should probably get some groceries as well....but I might leave that for tomorrow instead. Its been cooler here the last couple of days...I hope our summer isn't ending already. The wind was chilly yesterday and again today.:confused:

I have some DOMS from yesterdays disc 20. I love how I don't feel any pain with STS legs until the next day. Today's workout is suppose to be 9 miles...Im not sure when I will fit that it. If it stays cool like this then I guess it doesn't matter.

Belinda** Enjoy your workout...whatever you decide to do.

Helene** Ah....Im sure a few beers pool side didn't hurt you that much! Everything in moderation. Im suppose to be getting together with a couple of girls tomorrow night for choc fondue! Now that will be a bad night. The dog is fully recovered and was ready again yesterday morning. He follows me around in every corner of the house and its kind of annoying. I don't think he needs to come to the bathroom with me:eek:

Trish** Resume is updated and gone:D I actually know whose job it is. I thought I would be working with this lady but its actually her job. They are moving away. Now that I know it was her job, I may actually have a chance b/c I don't think she had any crazy experience or qualifications either. But you never know who else is applying! DH said that if I get an interview we are going to do a practice interview...now how am I suppose to keep a straight face at that?

Ameila** Nice workout yesterday!

Deb** Did you feel good after that walk? LOL I bet you will go up to 2.3 today:p When are you allowed to go back to your normal routine?

Melissa** I am happy I had a nice quiet weekend. DH always plans things and he doesn't care if I am working or not. The last weekend I worked he invited friends over and at 10 p.m he told me they would be here in an hour! I thought I was gonna lose it! He tells me to just go to bed, how can I do that? I think its rude!

O.k...I think thats it! Sorry if I forgot someone! I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Hallo girls,

I forgot to post my workout this morning:confused: I went for a 60 min run this morning.

Iris - have fun with PUb today.

Lori - enjoy your run later! WTG, on the DOMS!

Big Hallo to the rest of the gang!

I will be back later!

Good morning ladies!!

Lori, you are so lucky to have Mondays off. Ughhhh I hate Mondays soooo much!! I could not get out of bed this morning and for some reason I have killer DOMS in my legs today. Needless to say, this will be my rest day. Also, I have to be really careful tonight cuz we are going out to dinner for my mom's birthday; her favorite restaurant is this authentic Italian place and their food is SO good!! They have this awesome grilled calamari sometimes as an appetizer special so if it's on the menu, I might get that for dinner.

BBL!!!

Morning

I woke up at 6am, got the kids ready for school, put them on the bus then i took my butt back to bed:confused: I woke up with a huge hangover:confused: Its still TOM for me too. But on the bright side...its VERY quiet around my house this morning:p

Today will be a rest day, ive lowered my calories too.

Belinda-Enjoy your cardio...how is your sinuses?

Iris-A day at the beach sounds nice! Enjoy PUB this morning. Pretty cool fact about Marely and Me. Glad you have some awesome clients, except for the one, LOL

Helene-I started seriously counting calories on 7/19 and so far my measurements have been going down since then. My scale is finally moving very slowing (1lb a week). Good Job on your leg workout yesterday. I think i will eat some breakfast then relax by the pool today too...

Lori-Have a good workout today

Cookie-How was your Birthday yesterday? Hope it was a good one!

Melissa-Congrats on the killer Doms and have a good night tonight!

Hello to everyone i missed. Have a great day and thanks everyone on there congrats yesterday!:)

Okay, I accidently posted this on yesterday's check-in. Here it is for today, lol.

Hello all and Happy Monday. I had a great day yesterday with family adn friends. nikolas loved his birthday party. I ate a lot of junk but it was tasty junk, lol. Today I am going to try to eat better, but I am going out to dinner with my DH for his birthday, so we shall see. We are going to a movie too, and I am definitely getting at least a small popcorn. Anyways, the plan is to do Cardio and Weights for a workout and then lounge in the pool for a while.

Belinda- Good job on the 60 min run.

Pinny- CCC definitely was a lot harder than I expected. I will have to be brave and try it in the evening, see if that makes a difference b/c I really never workout in the morning. PUB is one o fmy favorite upper body workouts. I always feel DOMs the next day. I still cannot do the ball pikes, and my arms are so fried when we get to the abs, I struggle with the oblique twists on the ball with the dumbell.

Helene- I had a few beers yesterday myself. They seem to go hand in hand with BBQs and summer weekends. At least you got through the workout. I would've used the beer as an excuse not to get it done. BTW, I thought the same thing about Lori going for a run after CCC, how did she do that? I'm lucky I am still alive, lol.

Melissa- are the DOMs from 4 DS Kickbox. I find the lower body work to be fast and deceptively "easy" only to feel the effects of it later on in a big way. Those puddings help me get my chocolate fix without ruining my diet for the day. Hope you like them.

Cookie- Hope you had a great birthday!

BBL!
Kristin

Where is everyone today?? I am so bored at work it's not even funny...

Lori, sometimes I really look forward to nights my bf is out...then I don't have someone hanging on me 24/7! Don't gt me wrong, I love him to death but sometimes I just want to be left alone.

Amelia, I started paying attention to my calories starting today. Food journaling is not fun! Are you using the calorie estimates in the workout manager as a guide? I'm wondering how accurate they are.

Kristin, happy bday to your hubby! Have fun tonight and don't worry about the popcorn. What are you going to see? I don't know what I have DOMs from; I did the 4DS Kickbox on Fri so if it's from Fri that is def a huge delay! Maybe it's from the HIIT Sat? I dunno.

My mom just texted me and now we're not going out for her bday dinner tonight since my bro is at the Yankee/Red Sox game!!!!! Little buggar didn't even invite me!! HMMPH! I planned all my meals today around dinner and now I have to do it all over again tomorrow. Oh well :D

Evening girls,

Yesterday's wo turned out to be a good one PS Shoulders (3 times through) + PS Legs (the floor work with the body bar was killer!). Today I did GS Chest & Tris (added an extra set on the incline) + SJP abs. I woke up with great DOMs in my glutes so I'm a happy campaer:eek:

Belinda - Sounds like a nice run! How's the weather in Germany?

Iris - So, how many clients do you have now? How's DC? Any more focused?

Lori - LOL @ practice interview with DH:p Fingers crossed that you'll get a call back.

Melissa - Bummer on dinner:confused: We are singing the same song..."I'm bored @ work!":D

Amelia - Ah! If only we could change places for a few days. It is so rare that I am the only one home...I can literally count the times on one hand for the past year:(. Enjoy every minute of;)

Kristin - What movie are you going to see? Glad DS's party went well. Have fun celebrating with DH.

Cookie - Hope you're having fun in the sun!!

Deb - Did you get back on the TM today?

Gotta run, it's quitting time!

Hi girls,

Ugh, TOM last night so now cramps so can't feel other pain:) So I'm feeling pretty good, Dr. appt. late in the day tomorrow, meeting in the morning and start work on Wednesday. I was getting used to staying home:(

Walked on the TM 2.2 for 60 minutes, not covering a lot of miles but my steps have increased 7,000 yesterday:)

Belinda - Is it still hot in Germany? Funny my family has been complaining about allergies:confused: wonder if that's why your sinuses are bothering you.

Iris - Mine is actually Gofitwear but it's the same company as Bodybugg but the Gofit was cheaper. Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday:)

Lori - Wow, your summer's are short. Chocolate Fondue . . . yummy, what are you dipping? There is a restaurant around here that serves that for dessert and the dippers are fruit, brownies & rice krispie bars:eek:

Helene - Beer and a workout too:cool:

Amelia - I loved my quiet house too today;)

Melissa - Have fun at your Mom's birthday:) Oops it's been switched.

Trish - Great workout yesterday . . . I never think to do my workout that way.

Krisitin - Your parties are still going on:D

Enjoy the rest of the night:)

Evening ladies:

Belinda: Nice run. 60 minutes is longer than I care to run. For sure would need a CC to carry me along.

Cookie: What I wouldn't give to be with ya on the beach :)

Iris: LOL....fml, what I learn from you :p Of course, it's not a great comment. By the way, I have a block party Friday night....... How was PUB? From one friend to the other, I wish you DOMS. ;)

Kristin: Yeah, you will soon learn that Lori is barely human. She is the thread's energizer bunny. She just keeps going and going. (I mean that as a compliment Lori :) ) Loved your description of CCC. How Cathe can talk through the workout is amazing to me. Too funny about posting on the wrong thread. I've done that one too. C&W and lounge poolside. Lucky :)

Melissa: LOL at you being bored and wishing the thread had more posts. I've been there, I'm just lurking and I'm like, hey why doesn't anyone post. Of course, I mostly lurk when I'm at work myself :rolleyes: Have fun with your mom for her Bday.

Trish: Nice workout and DOMS. :) I'd better have some tomorrow. LOL. I forgot, your vacation is soon isn't it?

Lori: Reminds me of the fondue triple threat we haven't done with DH for a while. Meat fondue (dip stick in hot oil to cook and then in sauce), cheese fondue and chocolate fondue for dessert. My stomach just isn't strong enough anymore. I hope you hear from that other job :) LOL at the dog coming to the bathroom with you. It used to be the kids crying when they were younger if I left them to go to the bathroom. Thank god that has now stopped.

Deb: Ooooh, 2.2 MPH I thought for sure you would make it to 2.3 MPH today :p I hope the doctor is pleased with your progress tomorrow. And it was beerS and a workout for me :D Four of them to be precise. Could have been worse, but I figured with five I couldn't workout. :eek: Sorry you have to go back to work. All good things come to an end.

Amelia: You are doing so awesome. I have to catch up to you. ;) I've got a plan (I always have a plan LOL) .... see below. The house is never quiet here! Unless I'm sleeping which is at the same time as the kids. DS doesn't go to bed early enough to my liking 9:30PM.

Kelly: Hi if you get to lurk while on your business trip :)

Ok, so I am impulsive..... I agreed to do Jenny Craig with my neighbor :confused: But I actually think I need a break from cooking and counting calories. So wish me luck. Doesn't look like clean eating though. Is beer clean eating? :p I'm having one to carry me through my meeting from home tonight :rolleyes:

Did 4DS all upper body premix. That's another good one but the shoulder workout is a killer. Well actually, everything except the back for me.

See you all in the morning.

Good evening girls,

Cookie - hope you having a wonderful time!

Helene - nicely done with your UB premix today.

Iris - hope you had fun at the beach today. Did you get PUB wo in today?

Debbie - you have a Body Bugg? How do you like it?

Amelia - I read the book @Marley & Me! I cried my eys out. Have fun relaxing today.

Kirsten - glad you had fun with CCC. That's a tough one! Happy b-day to DH. Glad you having fun. Have fun at the movies.

Lori - are you still studying?

Melissa - hope you enjoyed your lunch with your mom and rest day . Nice job, on the DOMS! LOL!

Trish - once I am done with STS, I will play with the PS series. I just got the DVD in the mail (only had it on VHS). What rotation are you following? WTG, on your wo today! It's sunny since Saturday again, yeah!

Debbie- so glad to hear you doing much better! Still take it easy! BTW, nicely done on the walk today. You have family in Germany? I don't have allergies, I got tested!

Lucia - are you still with us? We haven't heard from you in a long time?

Good night or good morning to me!:eek: Will have my coffee than off to disc 22!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.