Commit to get Fit & Lean for August 11, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I need to do cardio, my rotations call for MMA Boxing:confused: I feel like doing something else? Not sure what yet?

My son is leaving next week:( I can't believe 2 month are almost over? We are planning on taking off Friday/or Saturday for a few days. I will not start us off, I will let you know Friday:eek:

Happy Hump day and workout!

Good Morning!:)

I'm not sure why I put the happy face there...being optimistic I suppose;) DS pulled one of his stunts last night and was awake a couple of hours. We took our turns and I went first. I was awake for over an hour. I didn't go to bed until after 12 and he was awake at 1 and the last time I saw the clock it was 2:17! Ugh! I'm not sure what time he went to sleep after but DH slept in his bed so I'm sure he will be complaining about the terrible sleep he had last night! LOL

I did another exam last night and got 93%.I was surprised that I got 3 questions wrong actually. My overall average is 91%. Hoping to stay in the 90's.

I have some nice DOMS going on from yesterdays workout. I go pretty heavy when I do PUB.My chest and shoulders are feeling it today. DH also brought home some snazzy new sneaks for me yesterday. He orders the top of the line for me and I would never buy them if I had to pay full price. They sell for $260. Can you imagine spending that much $ on shoes? I don't need to use them right now so I might leave them in the box for a little bit.

Belinda** How is DD doing? She moved and has a new job,right? Im sure you will miss DS when he leaves. Its hard when the house is empty. My mom goes through the motions everytime for sister leaves. She usually visits for 5-6 weeks and now that she has the baby,its a totally different ball game of course.

Ameila** How much coffee do you usually drink a day? I have one or two. If I am at work I will have another one...if Im home, I just have the one in the a.m.

Melissa** That dessert sounded YUMMY!!!!!:eek: Im allll about sugar!:D

Kristin** I wouldn't worry to much about a handful of chips. I do things like that all the time and they say the best time to eat something like that is right after a workout.

Trish** Did you grow up in TX? Man...your gonna melt!!! We have had a few hot days here but nothing crazy. My sister wants to go to the water park when she comes home and I really don't know if its gonna be warm enough.

Alright, I should get moving...although I dont have much coffee gone. Instant stuff is to hot to drink!:confused:

BBL!
Lori:)

Last edited:
Good Morning

Today is 4ds Legs then a cardio, not sure what yet. I may walk the dog then come home and do legs.

Belinda-Have a great workout today. So sorry your son will be leaving soon. I really like TJ yesterday, its pretty fun. Not as intense as Cathe's KB workouts but with the wieghted gloves i increased my intensity a lot,lol. Im not sure which one I did yesterday, i think it was two together...

Lori-Nice job on the Doms! I will normally have two cups of coffee in the morning then thats it. Lately I have been drinking a cup when DH wakes up later around 2pm. yay on the new shoes.

Hello to everyone that follows.

bbl

Good morning Lori, Amelia and all who follows,

Lori - my DD started another intern job last week, that means she will be in DC for another 3 month. Now she needs to find a place to stay, not easy in DC:confused: I will miss my son, it was nice having him around. Congrats on your exam;) That's fantatic score! Keep up the good work! Your son will sleep tonight:p Have fun with your workout today.

Amelia - have fun with your workout today.

I ended up doing HiiT 30/30 + MMA Boxing. I was one sweaty mess. I will try to be back later.

Keep working hard, ladies. Those pounds are coming off:eek:

Good Morning Ladies

Today is 2 soccer games....:confused: More like tonight....and last week we had 3 subs for one game...this week I'm not sure if we'll have ANY for 2 games....*sigh*. I might try and squeeze in some yoga this morning.
Again, another early night last night, went to bed at 9:30 and managed to get up at 6:00.....barely....I need to hit the doctor soon, I'm not sure if it's "stress" *I'm using the term loosely*, diet, a vitamin D deficiency??? I just know it's not like me to struggle like this every morning/evening.

Belinda- Dang....how in the h*ll did I miss that you were doing STS again?? LOL! And wow, I can't believe it's almost time for your son to leave?? It seems like he just got there. Man, where does the time go? What's funny is I don't remember the last time I slept over 6 hours, much less 9! And again, same thing last night......

Lori- It's a PUB kind of week for a lot of us, it looks like.....wtg on DOMS! Your DS, he's somethin' else!

Amelia- Have a great workout today! I tried cutting back on coffee..........once.......LOL

Helene- I'll call you before my game tonight, or I'll just email you....I'll do something! lol

Trish- When are you leaving for TX?

Melissa- How was your mom's dinner?? I've done that, worked out like a fool late at night to burn off the guilt...lol And yes, it's a great feeling signing up clients.....but I've got my work cut out for me over the next couple of weeks........:confused: I'm not used to having "career" stress, and I dont' think I'm handling it very well.......

Deb- How did your doc visit go? I'm happy to hear the pain is lessening!!
I think I might check out the gofitwear....

Kristin- Glad you enjoyed the movie! I'm kind of a Will Ferrell fan, but your'e right , that type of humor isnt' for everyone! Yes the pace of C&W catches up with you.......great workout! I usually skip the last cardio segment.....NOT a Buttercup fan......at ALL. :p

Cookie- Hope you are enjoying yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok laides...Have a great day BBL

Good morning everyone,

Sorry I didn't stop by yesterday. It was just a bit too busy. Monday night I was up until midnight. Seriously, that late night meeting was almost 3 hours. Some of my coworkers talk too much :confused: Anyway, then DH was gone last night. So had to take care of the kiddies and they kept getting up. I Almost went down to workout at 10:30 but changed my mind. I think Tuesday is a great day for rest. Tonight is BM2 bootcamp.

BBL for personals. Have a great day everyone.

Good morning ladies!!!

I can't take my extra hour Fri since my boss is off, so I'm leaving an hour early today instead. I was so looking forward to coming in to an empty office and enjoy some peace and quiet for the 1st hour of the day but unfortunately someone strolled in 15 min after me :( Oh well, at least I get to leave at 4!

Dinner was so awesome last night! I can't even tell you how much I ate. I was actually doing pretty well until dessert came (story of my life!!!!!!)...didn't even share this one. I got a chocolate mousse cake w a wafer crust and it had PB in it, plus they give you a small side of vanilla gelato...OMG....SO good!!!! My mom had a great time! She definitely enjoyed the wine, lol. I was planning on working out when I got back but we didn't get back from dinner until after 10 and I felt like a bloated mess; jumping around was the last thing on my mind! I have to get back in the game and eat super clean the rest of this week: no more cheats!!!! I did enough damage already in the last 2 days.

On the workout agenda today I am planning on 4DS Bootcamp/Kickbox cardio premix. If I'm feeling ambitious, I might throw in another cardio after but we will see about that one, ha!

Kristin, I wasn't a fan of Talladega Nights either and everyone thinks I'm crazy. I didn't think it was funny at all. I just remember thinking "Is it over yet?" Don't beat yourself up over the chips. You didn't let it ruin the rest of your day so that is great!!

Belinda, where is your son going?

Lori, congrats on your test scores!!!! Are you taking ACE, NASM, or something else?

Iris, it could be stress that is making you groggy. I know during the week, no matter how much sleep I get, I dread getting out of bed and coming here. But on days I don't have to work, I have no problems getting up. Do you feel like that every day, or just some days?

Gym Styles

Just saw that there is a 30% off coupon for Gym Styles this week. I was thinking about getting all 3 workouts but I'm not sure. What do you think?

Good morning and Happy Hump Day! I am getting so excited because we are leaving for Myrtle Beach in 4 days!!!! :eek: We have not had a family vacation in sooooo long. Now that my boys are 2 and 5 it will be so much fun. Traveling with an infant, not so much. On today's agenda is GS Chest and Tri's and cardio, not sure what though. I am thinking Cardio and weights cardio only premix. Or Low Max premix 1-4. The goal for today is CLEAN eating.

Belinda- I have two little boys and I cannot imagine what they will be like when they are grown and on their own. Half-jokingly I say that I see myself turning into Marie from Everybody Loves Raymond. Enjoy the rest of the time you have with him for this summer. Are you planning on going anywhere special this weekend?

Lori- that is so sweet that your DH gets the best for you. Good Job on PUB and that run! how heavy do you go? How old is your son? My 5 yo still doesn't sleep through the night and he either ends up in our bed or one of us ends up in his. It has been like this since he was an infant. Could never let him "cry it out" being that he was preemie baby. If he cried, I got up and held him. Anyways, mistake or not this is where we are today. I don't mind all that much.

Amelia- I need at least 2 cups of coffee in the morning or someone gets it, lol. ;)

Helene- BM2 is one of my favorites. I've never done the bootcamp premix. How is that one? Good luck on your workout today.

Melissa- Glad you had a great dinner. Chocolate mousse is one of my favorites, so delish! I love that Bootcamp and kickbox premix. It is very fast-paced and a killer. Work, work! ;)I like the gym styles. I don't have legs though, just upper. They are short workouts but hardcore (like the series, lol) and I always have DOMs after.

BBL,
Kristin

Good morning girls,

Today I'm going to do 30 min. on the TM @ 2.5, trying to conserve my energy since it's my 1st day back to work:) The Dr. was surprised I was walking on the TM but she thought it was fine . . . just no lifting, or other cardio for 6 weeks. She also was shocked how black & blue my belly looks:eek: Ugh and my belly button looks funny smaller & red:confused: it's a sight for sore eyes:)

Belinda - The time with your son flew by. My neighbors 20 something daughter has a job in DC seems to be the place to be if your 20 or 30:D

Lori - Wow do the sneaks have diamond studs:eek: Are you surviving with out a coffee pot?

Iris - I would get it checked out by a Dr. could it be Lymne disease? Didn't realize you loved soccer so much.

Helene - You would think your co-workers would talk less so the conference call would be over quicker:confused: maybe you should all make a pack.

Melissa - Thumbs up on Gym Styles:) Yum, you new girls make me hungry with your great desserts:D

Amelia - I hope your taking advantage of the pool (splash free) when the froggies are at school:D

Kristin - Must be a big vacation week next week everyone is going. I'm going to try and eat clean today too:)

Trish - So your trading in NJ hot weather for even hotter Texas weather;) It sounds like your counting the days.;)

Cookie - Hope your enjoying your week.

I've been trying to pull a couple of days at the beach with the boys but all our schedules are all over the place:confused: it's hard when they're older.

Have a great day:)

Hi Girls,

Lets see how far I can get without the boss popping in.

I got out for a 12k run today. It was good, I felt good and the dog was happy. I left for work before DS and DH were awake though:confused: I couldn't wait any longer and DS is sooo sllllooooowww in the mornings! He hates to take his sammies off;)

Belinda** NIce workout! Sounds like one I would do. One is never good enough, have to tack on another. DO you think DD will stay in DC?

Iris** I only feel sluggish when its workout time...but I have ofter wondered if I am lacking something. I doubt it would come out of the blue though b/c nothing as changed in my diet. Maybe you have low iron or something. I use to have low iron when I was in highschool and all I wanted to do was sleep!

Melissa** Sounds like you had an awesome time last night. I love it when I am at work and no one is under my feet. Now that my old boss is my manager he is here all the time b/c he as someone to answer to. Drives me insane. I wouldn't be able to tell you how many times I hear "whats all the news now"....ah..."nothing!" Ugh! You should def get the GS's. They are my favorite!!!! I think you should buy them!:)

Kristin** Vaca in FL sounds awesome! Im sure the baby will be o.k! We flew to FL last yr when DS was little over 2 and he slept for most of the way. We are going again next yr for 2 weeks, I can't wait!

Ameila** I don't think coffee is THAT bad. Depends on what you put in it I suppose. If its cream and sugar then maybe you outta cut back but if its nothing serious I wouldn't worry about it. Coffee is my only addiction so thats why I say "who cares";) Plus it helps keep hungry away mid afternoon.

Deb** Back to work already? Certainly....in the US you only get 6 weeks for having a baby...nevermind other procedures!:confused: Im not sure how new moms do it leaving their babies so young. And if delivery was tough then thats another reason not to go back at 6 weeks pp. Hope you have a good day!

Helene** See you have a real reason for hating mondays...those meetings would kill me! LOL Im sure you will make up for your missed workout today.

I will bbl. Not having a real great day. I hate coming to work when things aren't done and I can't complain cause God forbid I would be ratting someone out. As soon as I get here he tells me about the things that need to be done....and they wouldn't need to be done ASAP if they were done yesterday. But I just shut it and do it! I could possible explode in the near future though!:eek:

Lori:)

Just an update. finished my workout for today. I did Imax 2 premix 1-5 and Gym Styles Chest and Tri's. I feel gooooodddd! Dinner is prom tenderloin, green beans and corn. Yummy. So far clean eating 100% today. Going in the pool with my wise guys now. BBL for personals.

Kristin

Workout finished earlier. Did a 45min power walk followed by 4ds legs. Pretty good workout.

Hello to everyone!:) Looks like everyone got in some good workouts! Ive got to run into town before the kids get home..talk to everyone tomorrow!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.