COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR AUGUST 1, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Yesterday did I 4DS KB + SC Boxing plus abs! Today I will do M2 D18 (Back & Biceps). I am halfway through STS:D

Have a great weekend and workout!

Last edited:
I am back with personals!

Debbie - sorry, about the hernia! My DS had a few heanias, very painful! When are you going to get surgery? I love that LIC UB prmeix, wtg! I think, that's wonderful you meeting up with Cookie and Trish:D

Amelia - nice workout and cal burn yesterday.

Trish - woohoo! On the weight loss! My scale is moving very slow too:confused: Have fun in TX meeting with your family. It's always nice seeing family and having fun.

Lori - happy to hear you had a good night sleep! As always, wonderful job on your workout, girl.

Licia - you must be busy with the move?

Cookie or Helene, have you girls heard from Iris? I am getting worried about her. It;s not like her, not checking in:( Please,let us know if she is ok!

All your RT's have fun this weekend! Can't wait to hear all about it!

I woke up with a bad headache this morning:confused: My son isn't feeling well either! Maybe it's the weather change?

I will be back to report my workout! Have a good one today!

Morning, I got confused with todays date:confused: Belinda i didn't know you were a day ahead of us;):p Sorry about your headache. What kind of weather change did you have? Cooler?

Had a weird dream last night. Apparently i was a Lego-building-pro and every time i built a house out of Lego's, Godzilla would come and stomp them. It was quite the dream...

Today is suppose to be a rest day but i will do P90x Yoga...probably until i get tired of hearing Tony's comments;)

bbl

Morning all,

Just did MIS. First time too. That's a good one. :eek:

Belinda: Enjoy your day. STS halfway through again. You are on a roll with that! Post your weights if you have time. Always love seeing how strong you are. :D I think Iris is fine, just busy. I had a brief email from her earlier in the week.

Amelia: You're the reason I tried MIS :p I think I will be feeling some things in my body tomorrow. It's a great workout. Enjoy px90 yoga. Since you are a lot into yoga, if you want some day you can see if you can get your hands on shiva rea yoga shakti. It's a good one too. But some poses will be much harder than Rodney even though I haven't seen all his DVDs.

OK, got to jet. Taking DS to a pool party. :cool: Got to shower first, I am a bit sweaty and stinky! :)

So no only do we like the pain of DOMS, but we also like being stinky and sweaty from the workouts. hehehe

Sorry to everyone else. A big hello and I'll try to be back tonight.

Good morning girls (maybe not be by the time I type this):)

Today I'm going to do Butts & Gutts. I checked out the RT cam it's hard to make out the faces so I didn't see Cookie. I can't believe there are 1,000 people on the OD forum, they must be watching the cam too!

Belinda - I'm glad it's not the 1st yet:) hate to lose a summer day. My surgery is Monday but I'm home the same day. My DS had a hernia repaired too. He was 16 yrs. old at the time and I swear he was better in hours:rolleyes:

Amelia - That's some dream . . . how do you even interpret that one:D Have fun with P90X yoga.

Helene - I was worried about Iris, happy to hear she's ok. I bet she is overwhelmed with all the new clients and in time it will all fall in place. Have fun at the pool party, hopefully there won't be too many splashers:)

Trish - I haven't heard back from Cookie but on the RT's you barely have time to catch your breath.

Lori - Where are you off and running to today? I wonder if Cathe would ever have a Canada RT.

Have a great day:)

Trish,

I spoke to Cookie earlier and it's going to be hard for her to wait around till 4PM because she has work on Monday. I think she'll be crawling in:) I may still meet her around 1:30 or 2PM, she's going to call me when she's leaving Cathe's to confirm. She mentioned it's your daugher's birthday. Cookie did say she would be willing to meet us at another time:) I would have love to meet you too:( We'll have to all go to the next roadtrip.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.