Commit to get fit and lean for Aug.31

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! I haven't worked out since Thursday!

I will check in later! Had to much fun this weekend!

Hey girls

Belinda-So glad to hear you had fun so far this weekend!

Today is a powerwalk or if im feeling peppy a run interval. Eversince i hurt my back my workouts have been pathetic,lol! Actually they have been pathetic for a while now:confused:

I managed to avoid that cookie cake yesterday:D im proud of myself...and the scale is back down today! I drank water like a camel yesterday! I have a new challnege for myslef...to go seven whole days without cheating or bingeing...my last binge was on friday(don't always tell you girls about them:p;)) so yesterday was a great start! I will WI on saturday and hopefully i will see some progress! I will start back with my weights on tuesday(back not completely healed yet)!

ok,bbl

Good Morning Girls:):)

Had a pretty easy night at work last night:) Yippee! One night to go:)

Todays workout is a long run, not real long, I think its 14K. I may just run my normal route which is 15.3k. Its suppose to be sunny this afternoon but it doesn't look promising. Im not sure if I am taking DS with me or going while he as a nap.

Belinda** Glad you are back:) I knew you would have a good weekend with your sisters. I can never understand when siblings don't get along.I'd never argue with my family,unless they started it of course! LOL

Ameila** Glad to hear you stuck to your diet:) It feels good when you get back on track, doesn't it?

BBL!
Lori:)

Lorie-Have a great run today...And i hope you have another easy night tonight at work!

My workout is done...did a run interval on the tread mill for thirty minutes!

Have a great sunday girls:)

Hey Girls!

Im back from my run and it was a good one. The temp was just right and I didn't have to push a stroller!:confused: I did 15 kms in about 75 mins. Im not sure how fast I was suppose to do it in but I think it was a 4:45-5:15 mins km.

Ameila** I hope I have another easy night at work as well. I've worked with someone different all weekend b/c the guy I ususally work with, his mom passed away. Worse cases scenerio...Im working with my boss:eek: and I HIGHLY doubt that will happen:rolleyes: or atleast I hope it doesn't! Good job with your workout!

I just had a snack until dinner, lets hope it ties me over!

Lori:)

Good afternoon girls,

Amelia - awesome job on your run today!

Lori - awesome job as well on your run today! I am glad I am getting along with my workout!

I had an awesome weekend with my sisters! Missed my workout Friday and Saturday! Today we all my sisters included walked for over 10 km! We walked for almost 2 hours! I think that counts for a workout? LOL! We ate alot this weekend too! Oh, boy! I will do 2 workouts tomorrow!

Hey Ladies, wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing.

Guess I'm the odd one out since I haven't walked or run yet. Yesterday I did Imax and as you read I forgot how much of a cardio wo that is. Well, since I didn't get Thurs wo in on that day, managed to squeeze it out yesterday - Drill Max Ultra Cardio Blast. This morning finished up the rotation with 4DS KB and weights, and now I am ready for a nap! Got grocery shopping done and have to make treats to take to a bbq this evening.

Lori, you sure are fast! I might be able to roll downhill that fast but that would be it, unless I'm driving.

Amelia, good luck on your plan. You're doing so good.

Belinda, glad you had a wonderful time with your sisters. The walk sounds like fun.

Gotta run the oven just beeped.

Cookie

Hey Girls,

Glad to see everyone is having a great Sunday! I got extra sleep today...hubbie took the girls grocery shopping, so after getting their breakfast @ 8:00 this morning, I laid down until about 11:00!! My energy level was through the roof when I got up:) Today's workout was MM Upper Body. It was great...glad to be back in my teeny tiny gym :)

Hey Cookie - Great job on 4DS KB...I'm also doing DM Ultra Cardio Blast tomorrow :) Hope you had fun at the BBQ.

Amelia - Glad you were able to resist the cookie cake. Sounds like you and I are in the same boat as far as eating goes. I'm hoping to get back on track with my eating. Today was pretty good...no sweets, YAY!! I've thought about the online courses in the past. It sounds so convenient, but I guess I would still need to find TIME from somewhere even for that. Anyways, hope your back is better soon.

Belinda - two hour walk for 10 km definitely counts!! Glad you had so much fun with your sisters! Do they live far from you?

Lori - Sounds like your run was perfect! Glad you enjoyed it:) Hope your boss isn't working with you tonight:p:confused::)

Sweet Dreams :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.