commit to get fit and lean Aug.30

punka274

Cathlete
Good morning girls!

today is a powerwalk,my eating has been horrible the last couple of days! My DH started working first shift which is wonderful but with all thats been going on my eating is always the first to suffer:mad: im gonn try to get back on track today. It will be hard because my two teenaged neices are having a party @ my MIL's and there will be alot of temptations there! My dh suggested that i start back after the holiday weekend?

Im gonna go read yesterdays thread and i will return!

Trish-Im glad to hear you made it home safetly! What workout did you decide on? About the online courses...i haven't really taking any courses online yet..im still deciding on starting school? Its a big commitment(2yrs). I finished a certification early this year and one of those seven classes was hybrid(half the classes online,half in the classroom) and it was VERY easy! If i decide on going back to school it will ALL be online(insert happy dance;)) im just kinda waiting for things to settle down around here first. I may start in the winter quarter! Sorry to blabber on about it....

Cookie-mmmmmm...I love mango margarita's! My favorite drink(besides regular margarita's;)) I hope you got some sleep last night? Im sorry your having to go through all of that:( Im sending you some big ol' squeezy hugs;)

Lori-Awesome workout yesterday girl! wow:eek:! Ive said it before and i'll say it agian...where on earth do you get the energy? Mind sending me some?;)

Belinda-Have a great weekend!

Hey to Kristine,cheryl and Iris....i hope you guys are having a good weekend so far!

Good Morning:).....its probably more like after noon now!:)

My first night was pretty easy. I did have to run out at 2:30...which I wasn't impressed about but lets hope that it doesn't happen again tonight:mad:

Im not sure what my workout will be today or if there will be one. Tomorrow is my long run so perhaps I should save my energy for that? We will see what I decide. I have some major DOMS in my back and legs:)

Ameila** Maybe DH is right. Try not to worry about your eating to much this weekend but try not to go over board either. If you want something,have it, just don't roll away from the table. Then you will have more to face on the scale this comming week.

I will bbl, I have to feed DS his lunch and get something for myself.

Lori:)

Hey girls....workout done! I did a dogwalk and a run interval on the Treadmill....i feel better!

Lori-high fives on the doms! Good luck on your long run tommorrow! the only real temptation that i will have later is a cookie cake:eek: Im gonna try and stay away from the table period! Im gonna bring some watermelon!;)

ok,everybody have a wonderful weekend!

Boy am I spent! Did the original Imax and forgot what it was like? Wow, what a sweatfest and cardio workout.

Amelia, if you have this workout and do it, you'll atone for any sins at the party. I'm a firm believer in finding a balance. You workout and take care of your health, little splurges are part of life.

Trish, glad you made it home okay. Hoping you were doing that workout last night but in the a.m. I got about six hours of sleep last night. Think the lack of sleep is b/c of hub's diagnosed but untreated sleep apnea and the stage of life I'm in. Can't wait for it to end - the stage not my husband's breathing. However, there are sometimes when I think I'll take care of his sleep apnea since he refuses to!

Lori, how was the run? It's humid here. Hope to get out in a bit for a powerwalk with a couple of the dogs. First, I still have to catch my breath from Imax.

Cookie

Cookie** I haven't done Imax in years! And there is a good reason why!:p When I first got that workout and did it, I thought I must have burned a zillion cals and that I could eat anything I wanted to after. The warm up use to annoy me though cause it was to long.
Its humid here today as well, another reason why I kept my run inside.

Ameila** Cookie cake? Whats that and what is the recipe?;) Sounds like something I would enjoy. I hope you are sticking to you watermelon!
On that note, I am amazed when I look at your ticker regarding how much weight you have lost! You have done so great. Don't get discouraged! If anything, be thankful that you have learned to keep it off. Atleast you know how much you can eat and not regain your weight. In my opinion its hard to maintain, then to lose.
And Im sure the perfect job will come along. Like I told you before, I had applied on many jobs, where there weren't really any quailifications and I still didn't get them:mad: LOL

I have had a very successful day so far. I gathered up more things for my yard sale, cleaned up things that have been lying around for way to long and got my workout done. I did 4 miles in 35:30 sec, 1 mile WU, 1 mile of speed running, 1 mile of hills and the last mile I just kind of mixed up. Then I dad LL abs.

BBL!
Lori:)

Lorie.....
images
Here is a quick pic of a cookie cake i could find...i don't know whats written on it? Anyway there delish! And thanks...it took for a while to lose all that weight! yeah,im proud that ive managed to keep it off,i fall off the wagon then get right back on it agian!

Trish-I too believe in a balance,its just that my eating has been horrible this week so i really need to be good so i can get back on track! Atleast the scale isn't up but a pound.

ok,just skipping by...bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.