Commit to get fit and lean for Aug.29

Good Morning!:)

How is everyone? Im just enjoying a nice cup of coffee, while DS sits patiently in his high chair. He is suppose to be eating but he is to taken up with his movie:rolleyes:Prehaps I should turn it off? But then I wouldn't get to chat b/c the screaming will start:eek:

I was planning a run today but its raining outside. I guess it will have to be something inside. Im due for a good weight workout anyway.

Im not sure if I told you guys this yesterday...but I don't like running up hills as fast as I can:eek: Phew...it was hard work. And each time I ran up the hill I was a little faster, which meant I wanted to throw up even more:eek:.

Belinda** Enjoy your leg workout! Do you have all of your meals prepared for this weekend?

I will bbl, I have no plans for the day. My sister went home with my mom yesterday, and I am working night shifts all weekend:( Oh well...someone as to do it!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

just a quick check in! Never got my workout in! I will catch up on Sunday!

Lori, enjoy your run this afternoon!

Hi to veryone that follows!

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick hello before I board the plane for home. No workout today...too much to do this morning. Having great doms from b&g yesterday :);)

Belinda - enjoy legs today.

Lori - enjoy weights.

Probably check in tomorrow. Hi to those that follow.

toodles

Oh my goodness!!!! Women checking in with NO workout to report???? :confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I love the new stuff we can play with:) So far today I have 4DS full body premix done, but I couldn't do anything that required a band or ankle weights:(Still got a great workout in. I thought the workers were gone for the day but they came back and I feel uncomfortable working out in my own home. They can't see me but it still feels weird.

I was going to hop on the TM for a quick run , then the workers could see me so I think when DS wakes, I am going to go for a run outside. I am surprised that he is sleeping through all this noise!

Belinda** Enjoy your weekend with your sisters! I bet you will have a blast!

Trish** Have a safe trip home!

I may check in again later when I am at work!

Wow! Just when I get back into the swing of posting...everyone disappears:eek: :)

I got outside today for a 45 mins run and I really felt like I was running. I have DOMS in my legs already from my leg workout and my run. Not sure what tomorrows workout will be cause Sun is suppose to be my long run.

Hey girls...just a fly by check in here! I had my neice over today but i managed to get in a powerwalk. My doctor said to not do any weight for a couple of days so i figure i would start doing those after labor day!

I didn't get that hospital job:( Oh well,there will be others.I didn't really think i was qualified enough for that job anyway.... Im seriously thinking about going back to school...i almost did before that whole internship crap that went on a couple of months ago!

Anyways....sorry for the self-absorbed post(sigh)just not feeling very'me' today

Finally getting here. Sorry for not getting here yesterday. Yesterday was awake again(!) in the middle of the night for a while and then woke up with no time for working out. This morning did 4DSLIS and will make up yesterday's cardio by adding onto tomorrow's.

Trish, where is it you go home to? Did you get to do any sightseeing while in Dallas? I'm planning on B&G for Sunday. I've missed firewalkers - can you believe it? Glad you're back with us btw.

Amelia, guess it just isn't meant to be. Are you thinking of taking more classes online?
How is your back doing now? If the weather's good tomorrow, my extra cardio with be a long power walk/run with two of the dogs.

Belinda, glad you got your workout in. Have fun this weekend.

Lori, boy that must have been a lot of damage to your house from the flooding. How much longer will it take? Could it be the hills were hard 'cause they were repeaters after a leg workout? Just so you know, Superwoman, most of us complain about just doing one of them, so both would kill me.

I went out for a frozen mango margarita, and boy was it good! Now I'm ready to read the newspapers and crash on the couch.

See ya in the a.m.

Cookie

Last check in for the night...I made it home safely and EARLY for a change. This was the first time I've been on a flight that arrived early in years.

Hi Cookie - I call NJ home, but hope to relocate to Houston in the next year or so. All of my family is in TX and I hate that my girls are growing up only seeing them once a year. Sorry to hear that you are still waking up during the night. I've been there before...it's no fun. I hope it doesn't last much longer. Enjoy B&G tomorrow. It is by far my favorite leg workout. Tough as hell but the results are fabulous!

Amelia - So sorry things didn't work out for you and the hospital job. There must be a better opportunity out there for you;) I've thought about going back to school, but really can't fit it into my schedule. How do you like the online courses?

All right, I'm in desperate need of cardio so I'll either do Step Blast or 4DS Cardio Power.

Everyone have a great night. Cookie, that goes double for you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.