Commit to get fit and lean for Aug 29, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I forgot to work my abs yesterday, I do it today:)

I will be back!

Have a great Sunday/rest or workout today.

Ahh.....my favorite time of day.Nice and quiet! The only irritating thing is the dog cleaning himself:confused:

I didn't want to get up this morning at all. I should have went to bed earlier considering the night I had before but my sister came over to watch a movie. We are going to the beach mid morning so I need to get this run over with before we go anywhere. Not to mention DH came home so I could go for my run.

I was soooo mad at him yesterday. I'm just tired of being easy to get along with...it gets me no where...all I get his taken advantage of. At work and at home. I'm always trying to make someone else happy but what about me? My weekend of things to do, turned into a relaxing weekend get away for him. How TF did that happen? He knew I had things on the go and just b/c I said I might not go to the bachlorette party....he runs with it. He packs up all his crap and takes off for 36 hrs. He didn't care if I was hungover yesterday, with a 3 yr old. Wheres my GD break? Cause I certainly don't get one. Sooooo I lost it. At first he didn't "get it" and he kept saying " What about if I go out next weekend when I know you have to work and I have Rylan by myself" and I said "that's your own stupid fault when you know I have to work" He made plans AFTER mine. And everything with him as to be all the way,never half. He couldn't wait until lunch time to go fishing and stay all night, he had to go before the sun came up and stay all night. Next thing I know he is on his way home and now he feels awful. Didn't help that SIL was coaxing me on and telling me to stick it to him. (this is his sister:p) Oh and he called at 10 a.m and wanted DS and I to go where he was...gonna call in a couple of hours after he is done fishing. He calls at 7:08! 9 HOURS later!??? Ugh! Trying to convince me to pack everything up and stay all night...hold on now!:mad:

Belinda**work those abs good!!!:p

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will try and run....:confused: I had that wedding yesterday, but it was an outside picnic/reception, and I only planned on staying for a couple of hours, but you know how that goes. :eek: But then I had to leave, because one of the members of the gym was also at the wedding *small world, we're family kind of and didn't know it*, and he asked if there air was broken in the gym. I remembered DC had turned it off Friday, and FORGOT to turn it back on! :mad: The gym was 80 degrees!! :eek:

Belinda- I can't believe you didn't do abs yesterday.....wth.......:p

Lori- Ouchhh...looks like you've reached the breaking point...:( I remember you saying something about that a few months ago, about it building and building.......:confused: I'm with you, can't drink like I used to...lol. And yes, I still bartend on Friday nights @ where I worked before the gym. DG called twice this week, that's never happened.....lol But I didn't see him. I might today, going to the track with my ex.....who we've always gotten along, and it's been long enough we can hang out once in awhile...lol (omg my man life is a circus).

Helene- Ohhhh yes....the "resort" fee...I also paid that in Daytona last year. I never thought about using a credit card to use and rack up points......you always have such great ideas! :D Hope you are enjoying yourselves!! I know you like Mojito's, but what about Bahama Mama's?? That's a great drink as well.

Trish- Where did the summer go, eh? I'm flying by the seat of my pants on workouts lately, and I dont' like it. :( Did you get your nap in?? I'm sure it's not over with DG completely....is it EVER? :rolleyes::eek:

Deb- Some waitstaff just aren't cut out for it....or they just don't care.....:confused: Being in the business, if I come across something like that (where I honestly feel like it's the server's attitude and not other circumstances---like it being just really busy or something), I'll mess with that person. :cool: In fact, did it in lake george last weekend.....it was busy busy at breakfast time, but our server was a little beeeoch....she never came back and offered more coffee (which, ok, it's busy, I get it, its really no problem, I've been there), but when your miserable face finally makes it back over, bring the pot with you, or smile, or at least acknowledge our existence!! She didn't and just left the check, so when she came back to get the money, I asked for more coffee and made her run again. :eek::eek: And then????? I didn't drink it.......:) Well I"m glad you had fun anyways!!

Ok I think that catches me up?? Hello to everyone else!!

BBL

Kristin- Great workout yesterday!! I might pull that out to do instead of run...hmmmm......

Morning!

Belinda: Good that you remembered your abs. I told you I never work mine right? Everytime you girls post about it it reminds me: ... oh yeah, I need to do those..... but still no action.

Lori: OMG, I would be furious. My take on it is you have to get furious or they don't even think about it and how it affects us. And from your vent, DH didn't sound like he was being very thoughtful there. If you've got SIL on your camp wow, then he must have really blown it :eek: Oh, and about the dog, what would be really annoying is if he never cleaned himself though :eek:

Iris: LOL, at your men.

Alright, not to brag or anything, but my man got up at 6am to do laundry :p We only travel with one bag for the 4 of us and do laundry on site. Just a bit easier. We've been woken up 2 days in a row now with a poor kid screeming his head off across the hall. At least ours sleep through it. Bet the parents feel even worse than we do. DH is now sick with the cold the kids had last week. Poor guy.

Yesterday was good. Spent the day at the water park with the kids and wanted to go to Epcot in the evening, but it was raining. We stayed in and DD watched the epcot fireworks from the window. It was really cute to see.

Today is another water park and magic kingdom I think. And my legs are tired from yesterday already :eek:

OK, going to go read yesterday's posts. Just wanted to get this in in case the little ones get up. :)

If I don't make it back, Hi to everyone else :)

Morning ladies!!

Lori, this is my favorite time of day too...so relaxing. People think I'm a psycho for getting up early on the weekends but I love it. I'm sorry to hear about your DH. He is being really selfish. You def deserve some me time!!!! It's not like you're lazy and don't do things around the house, WORK, and take care of the kids! Asking for me time isn't out of line.

Helene, LOL @ the dog not cleaning himself. We went to Disney last spring and the trip itself wasn't too expensive, but I forgot everything else that's involved and how expensive THAT stuff is!! It is so much fun though. Are you guys going to Universal? I heard the Harry Potter World is amazing.

Iris, :eek: at an 80 degree gym!!!!!! When I was working at the gym, we got a new GM and he forgot to turn the AC on of course during the hottest weekend of the year. Then that winter the heat wasn't on, the pipes burst, and we had no heat for 3 days. It was very interesting lol. BTW, the vodka tasting is today. Should be fun! I did wine yesterday and that went pretty well.

Belinda, your workouts are great!! I'm still in awe of how much you can lift.

Amelia, that premix link on my blog was my project during work last week LOL. Ultimately, I want to make up a guide that breaks down each premix to specifics but that will take awhile and unfortunately is not something I can do at work since I'd have to actually watch the DVDs. This is where the digital downloads would have come in handy ;)

Trish, welcome back!! WOW, TX is hot!! My aunt used to live in Houston and we were actually just reminiscing about the 100 degree/100% humidity :eek:

Deb, 2 drinks in 4 hrs?! That is bad, no matter how busy a place is. Not having a hangover is good though.

Hi Kristin, Cookie, and anyone I missed!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

I have serious butt DOMS today from 4DS Legs yesterday. Today's agenda is Athletic Step, but I think I will do that after my tasting. I only work til 4 today so that's good.

OK ladies, I need some advice about the BF. He is always complaining he has no money. He does work FT but he has ZERO financial responsibility. It's always someone else's fault as to why he's broke and I'm tired of it. I understand times are tough, but you don't need to go out to eat all the time if you're that broke. Also, it's soooooooo funny how he always has money for cigs and hi a pack in NY is close to $11; he smokes about 3 packs a week. He still owes me $800 from last year for a trip I paid for; I asked him if he was sure he could afford it and when did he expect to pay me back and he said by that summer. Yup, nothing. Also, my mom & him chipped in for my bday present in Jan: $150 each. He was always pushing off paying her because "times are tough, the economy, blah blah blah" so finally 3 mos later I paid for my OWN f-ing gift because I didn't want my mom to be out of cash!!!!! Meanwhile, jerkoff goes out and buys himself a PS3. Really?!?!?! I was heated. Then last night was the last straw; I was doing a tasting until 7 so my brother offered to cook for the 3 of us. I gave him 1/3 of whatever I thought it would cost. I asked for my change when I got home and I didn't get much back. It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what happened. I turned to my bf and I was like "Did you pay Danny for the groceries?" He's like "No I didn't have any money." I'm like "But you sat here and ate the food." Nothing to say. I FLIPPED!! You know what, the point is that 1) you are so beyond financial irresponsibility that it's a joke and I'm tired of it and 2) if you don't have the money to chip in, then you say that and ask if it's ok AND you help compensate in other ways. Did he help Danny cook? No. He didn't even help clean up!!!! He sat on his fat ass on the computer the whole time. So I'm yelling at him, he's yelling at me, and he called me a bitch and stormed out. Seriously?! So I've had it. He told me I was selfish and all I care about is money, but I don't think that's true. I don't think it's the most important thing in a relationship but it IS important. If we were married, wtf, would I have to pick up a 3rd job to support us while he works 1?!! I keep telling him, if you're broke, why don't you get a PT job on the weekends. Well, he doesn't want to work during the weekend because it's his only time off. WAAAAAAAAAAAA. Then don't complain, freeloader!! God, my biggest pet peeve is liars but my 2nd biggest pet peeve is LAZY people!!!!!

Sorry for the rant. That felt good to let out. I've been with him 4 years and waited cuz maybe things will get better, maybe he will grow up, but honestly I don't know how much longer I can put up with it or if things will ever change.

Last edited:
Morning ladies!!

Lori, this is my favorite time of day too...so relaxing. People think I'm a psycho for getting up early on the weekends but I love it. I'm sorry to hear about your DH. He is being really selfish. You def deserve some me time!!!! It's not like you're lazy and don't do things around the house, WORK, and take care of the kids! Asking for me time isn't out of line.

Helene, LOL @ the dog not cleaning himself. We went to Disney last spring and the trip itself wasn't too expensive, but I forgot everything else that's involved and how expensive THAT stuff is!! It is so much fun though. Are you guys going to Universal? I heard the Harry Potter World is amazing.

Iris, :eek: at an 80 degree gym!!!!!! When I was working at the gym, we got a new GM and he forgot to turn the AC on of course during the hottest weekend of the year. Then that winter the heat wasn't on, the pipes burst, and we had no heat for 3 days. It was very interesting lol. BTW, the vodka tasting is today. Should be fun! I did wine yesterday and that went pretty well.

Belinda, your workouts are great!! I'm still in awe of how much you can lift.

Amelia, that premix link on my blog was my project during work last week LOL. Ultimately, I want to make up a guide that breaks down each premix to specifics but that will take awhile and unfortunately is not something I can do at work since I'd have to actually watch the DVDs. This is where the digital downloads would have come in handy ;)

Trish, welcome back!! WOW, TX is hot!! My aunt used to live in Houston and we were actually just reminiscing about the 100 degree/100% humidity :eek:

Deb, 2 drinks in 4 hrs?! That is bad, no matter how busy a place is. Not having a hangover is good though.

Hi Kristin, Cookie, and anyone I missed!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

I have serious butt DOMS today from 4DS Legs yesterday. Today's agenda is Athletic Step, but I think I will do that after my tasting. I only work til 4 today so that's good.

OK ladies, I need some advice about the BF. He is always complaining he has no money. He does work FT but he has ZERO financial responsibility. It's always someone else's fault as to why he's broke and I'm tired of it. I understand times are tough, but you don't need to go out to eat all the time if you're that broke. Also, it's soooooooo funny how he always has money for cigs and hi a pack in NY is close to $11; he smokes about 3 packs a week. He still owes me $800 from last year for a trip I paid for; I asked him if he was sure he could afford it and when did he expect to pay me back and he said by that summer. Yup, nothing. Also, my mom & him chipped in for my bday present in Jan: $150 each. He was always pushing off paying her because "times are tough, the economy, blah blah blah" so finally 3 mos later I paid for my OWN f-ing gift because I didn't want my mom to be out of cash!!!!! Meanwhile, jerkoff goes out and buys himself a PS3. Really?!?!?! I was heated. Then last night was the last straw; I was doing a tasting until 7 so my brother offered to cook for the 3 of us. I gave him 1/3 of whatever I thought it would cost. I asked for my change when I got home and I didn't get much back. It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what happened. I turned to my bf and I was like "Did you pay Danny for the groceries?" He's like "No I didn't have any money." I'm like "But you sat here and ate the food." Nothing to say. I FLIPPED!! You know what, the point is that 1) you are so beyond financial irresponsibility that it's a joke and I'm tired of it and 2) if you don't have the money to chip in, then you say that and ask if it's ok AND you help compensate in other ways. Did he help Danny cook? No. He didn't even help clean up!!!! He sat on his fat ass on the computer the whole time. So I'm yelling at him, he's yelling at me, and he called me a bitch and stormed out. Seriously?! So I've had it. He told me I was selfish and all I care about is money, but I don't think that's true. I don't think it's the most important thing in a relationship but it IS important. If we were married, wtf, would I have to pick up a 3rd job to support us while he works 1?!! I keep telling him, if you're broke, why don't you get a PT job on the weekends. Well, he doesn't want to work during the weekend because it's his only time off. WAAAAAAAAAAAA. Then don't complain, freeloader!! God, my biggest pet peeve is liars but my 2nd biggest pet peeve is LAZY people!!!!!

Sorry for the rant. That felt good to let out. I've been with him 4 years and waited cuz maybe things will get better, maybe he will grow up, but honestly I don't know how much longer I can put up with it or if things will ever change.

AMEN Melissa...A-MEN!!!! And well said too. Sounds like you have reached your breaking point. I hope it works out in the end. hugs

Lori-you have much patience my friend. Your DH sounds like he's lost sight of a few things:confused: hugs

Belinda-lets work out abbs today..i skipped my yesterday:rolleyes:

Helene-Sounds like your having a good time on your Vac...awesome!

Iris-holy crap! :eek: 80 degree's!! Have a great run this morning.

Im doing something today as far as workouts go...not sure what exactly. Im walking to dog this evening...maybe some UB this morning? bbl

Hi girls,

I slept almost 9 hours it felt good:) Yesterday's party was good, I was going to have a beer but so many people & little ones running around not much time. My husband's cousin's wife has been in and out of the hospital for awhile and they have 4 little ones. They are so adorable and they were clinging to me and my DH . . . one of them asked if I was going to take care of her (my heart broke):( There is a lot of family & a nanny but I guess it's not enough.

TM today for 40 min. on an incline:) This week I have to do something else or I'll go crazy.

Belinda - Do an extra set of abs for me too;)

Lori - Cracked up about the dog . . . my dog used to clean herself in the middle of the night, drove me crazy . . . there's a time and a place for that:D I think you were right for letting DH know how you feel maybe next time he'll stop and think about it.

Iris - I think not getting coffee maybe worse than not getting drinks;) Hey an 80 degree gym is one way to sweat off the pounds:D

Helene - Just don't tell my DH you bring 1 bag for 4 people;) he swears I have dead bodies in my bags they are so heavy.

Melissa - The only advice I would give you is don't marry him until he straighens out his finances because I know some friends who do have 2 or 3 jobs for that very reason or are divorced. For some reason money becomes a bigger issue when your married.

Amelia - Have you heard anything about Jillian's new workout with kettlebells?

Kristin - Great job with Imax 2 yesterday:)

Hi Cookie & Trish - what are you 2 up to today?

Have a great day:)

Hi all,

I am running out the door in two seconds, but just logged in my workout in the WM and figured I would check in here. I ended up doing PUB, still have some lower body DOMs, they actually feel worse today. Plus, I haven't done that one in awhile and felt I needed to at least lift for the upper body. That one never disappoints.

BBL for personals.

Kristin

mmmmm, npb

just enjoying a yummy npb slice on ww bread. What would i do without my peanut butter?:p

C&W done. Had tons of energy! I slept pretty good last night so im sure thats it, or perhaps because im eating more? who knows:rolleyes:

Debbie-Are they new? I did read something on her kb workouts...something about her poor form? I've never done a KB workout and would love to get into it...but that would mean i'd have to buy KB's:confused: lol. yay on your TM workout. How about walking outside? I know walking on the tm can drive you crazy:confused:

Kristin-awesome job on PUB, I almost did that one today!

later gators

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.