Commit to get fit & lean for Aug 28, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today, maybe go to the gym?

I will be back to report my workout and maybe catch up on personals!

Have a great weekend and workout, everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

I ended up doing PUB yesterday. Today is a rest day, I'm trying to just take Saturdays as my official rest day, so I can do all my running around like laundry/grocery shopping/etc. I will more than likely do yoga tonight. :)

Work was soooo slow last night....I might just let it go, not worth it. I'm sure I can find a part time bartending gig where i'll make some money.....it's just comfortable going back to what you know. And no DG....*phew*.

Belinda- Have a great workout! How's the legs?

Trish- Dang that's some hot weather!! Can't believe you've been back a week already. I thought i saw you lurking, but guess I was mistaken....lol. What rotation were you doing? I need to find another one to do. So DC? He's somethin' else, that's about all there is to say....lol

Helene- Booooo...you leavin.....ugh. ;):p Can you play Cathe in French?? If you can, I won't be working out with you, cuz I'll be trippin all over the place! lol

Lori- LOL @ "me f'ing time"...omg that's funny. Did you end up skipping the bachelorette party?? I don't blame you for being aggravated!

Amelia- How was MM? One of my faves, for sure.

Melissa- lmao @ Nancy Drew....:eek: I love office stories. How was MIC? I've done it once, never touched it again...lol Ohhh and how was that vodka?

Kristen- Awwwww about your kids going back to school. Glad you had a good summer. Everytime I reach for Cardio and Weights, I think about Buttercup, and step away....lol *not my fave song.......* hehe. But I have to say, it was the 2nd step combo I did for Cathe's audition in Daytona....my fave combo of all combo's. :)

Ok I think that catches me up.......BBL!

Hey everyone.....

Belinda: Sorry you still got DOMS. Last time I had bad ones, it lasted 5 days! I think days 2 &3 are always suppposed to be the worst. Now, you'll have shoulder DOMS for 3 days :D

Iris: Good. DG can rot as far as I'm concerned. And yes, I'm here. Well cyberwise only.

Kristin: So you don't have a Nicholas you have a Nikolas. I don't have a Nicholas either, I have a Nicolas. :p

Hi to everyone else.

So it turns out I'll be lurking at the very least. There is a "resort fee" that you pay whether you use it or not ( :rolleyes: ) which includes the internet. So I guess we will end up having to pay something for the room after all even though it is supposed to be free (we used credit card points, nice thing about paying daycare that way :D ).

Yesterday was pouring rain when we got in. Goes great with the 1 day convertible rental car that DH got. LOL. But we went to one on my favorite restaurants ( Bahama Breeze ) and I had a nice Mojito. Love vacations :)

I brought travel fit, my weight gloves (I can go to the workout room ..... it's part of the resort fee :rolleyes: ) and my Cathe stretch band. So I'll post if I do anything but even if I don't I'll be active (disney with a 3 and 5 year old is not a walk in the park ...... Oohhh that was good, I crack me up).

OK might be back tonight. Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning!:)....such as it is!

Had fun with the girls last night. Head is a little big BUT after I realized I only had 3 drinks I started to feel better!:rolleyes: I'm such a loser! 3 drinks, 1 shooter and I'm 2 sheets to the wind! We started off here and then we went out.Did some dancing but it was late by the time we left here so it only gave us an hour or so.

DH is gone fishing today and DD is going to a wedding with her friend. DH takes off on my weekend off and next week he will be whining cause I am working. Like I said before, he only whines b/c he can't do something. In the meantime he pretends that its b/c he wants to spend time with me:confused: See, my husbands a loser to.....I guess we deserve each other:p

Yesterdays workout was 15k run and abs. I'm not sure what I will do today if anything. I have no one to watch DS and its nice out...he isn't going to sit in the house while I workout. Tomorrow is suppose to be my long run.

Belinda**Enjoy your workout! I had some crazy DOMS in my shoulders yesterday. I did HST the other day and my barbell still had my leg weights on it. Im pretty sure thats where the DOMS came from.

Iris** Are you still bar tending a little on the side? No sign on DG lately??

Helene** sounds like your vaca is off to a good start!! I need a vaca!!!:(

I will probably bbl!

Lori:)

Melissa** Sounds like you had the dozie of a week to!:( How is it even possible to get blamed for someone elses crap? I don't get "blamed" but sometimes I get reminded of things that need to be done,meanwhile I just got there so maybe someone else should have had it done the day before? My coworker is going out tonight so Im pretty sure that tomorrow will be a lazy day for her and she will save everything for me to do! Yet she still gets paid 3.50 more an hour!

Kristin** I think it all balances out and unless you are really bad, most of what the scale shows is water weight, its not real fat. But of course the bloating and everything else comes along with that water weight, which makes us feel like we have gained a ton!:mad: Vaca is worth it though:D

Belinda** Nice workout yesterday!

Ameila** To tell you the truth I have been running so long that I don't even know what my breathing is like:eek: The only time I worry about my breathing is when I get a stitch and I need to take smaller breaths to get rid of it. I know when I first started running I would take 2 small breaths in and 2 small out. I don't know if I still do or not and if I pay attention the next time I will probably shag it all up! LOL

Deb** Busy weekends all around. Your probably right about people trying to jam it all in. I have another b-day party next weekend and then on the 11th I have a wedding. That should be it then! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Trish** Sounds like you had a great vaca. Its so hard to catch up on personals when you've missed a few days!

Hope I didn't miss anyone!!

I got the scoop on the job I applied on. Pretty sure I won't be getting a call. They are looking for a male to fill the position so in other words, if they were interested in a women she would have to have a lot of experience in that field. They also got alot of applications. Oh well...not as if I expected to get it!

Lori:)

Morning

Today is back on track for me...the last two days have been, well,lets just say I have been off track with my eating;) :confused:

Today i plan on doing that 2nd premix on LM then ph abbs, my favorite! I wanted to walk the dog but its hard on the weekends when DH works and the kiddies are home.

Belinda-What cardio did you decide on? Awesome workout yesterday!

Iris-Enjoy your rest/yoga day today! MM was fun yesterday!

Helene-mmmm, a Mojito sounds good! LOL at Disney being walk in the park.

Lori-I've been reading a lot of articles on runnersworld.com about the breathing, its interesting and pretty funny too. Have a great workout today!!!

Kristin-WTG with B&G yesterday! Whats on tabs for today?

Melissa-I love your workout link in your blog that has a breakdown of cathe premixes...i will have to figure out a way of putting that on my blog:confused: BTW-Your eating is fabulous

Trish-Welcome back! Did you decide on taking the pilates class? Glad to hear you had a great time on your vacation! Which rotation are you following again?

Debbie-Busy weekend for you. Happy Birthday to your Aunt. Good job on your 45min treadmill walk.

Cookie-How are things in your neck of the woods?

Did I miss anyone?

After my workout today i plan on cleaning my refrigerator out then i need to run down to the store and pick up something for supper.

Morning Ladies,

UUUgggghhh, I just realized I only have two saturdays before the girl's activities start back up so I need to make the most of them. I have some running around to do today but I'm going to do my best to be back in the house by 2 for a good old nap:) Today is a rest day to boot;)

Belinda - Morning! Nice job on CCPP!! I'm due for a good cal burn like that!

Iris - I didn't dare lurk...I knew you would be on to me in a snap! Speaking of DG, how's that going? I forgot to ask about him yesterday. I'm doing FF's Muscle Building & Cardio Rotation - June from '06 I think. The first time I did it, I had to sub out CTX, but I downloaded it so it will make the rotation a little different.

Helene - Have a great time @ Disney!! I did travel fit for the first time a couple weeks ago. I brought two different resistance bands and got a pretty decent burn going. It is great for vacay. Wish my pre-school would accept credit cards...that is a great way to get points;)

Lori - Glad you had a good time with the girls. I have a bachelorette coming up in September and I'm looking forward to that. I don't even bother drinking...one drink is all it takes to get me whoozie. Have fun with DS.

Amelia - Nope, I skipped pilates. TTOM got the best of me. Maybe next week. I'm doing FF's Muscle Building & Cardio Rotation - June. It is really challenging. Let's get back on track together. I've been doing a little too much snacking in the evening:(

Gotta get a move on. Good morning to all followers!! BBL

Good morning girls,

We're leaving soon to go to Long Island . . . hopefully everyone is at the beach & ball games so we don't hit tons of traffic:D I did the TM for 30 min. this morning on an incline.

Yesterday was fun with my friends we had cheese, crackers & fruit & my red velvet cupcakes and later went to an outside pub & had appetizers & drinks. My friends were mad because the waitress wasn't coming around to get our drink order. So I only ended up having 2 drinks in over 4 hours but hey I'm not hung over so I can't complain:)

Belinda - Great calorie burn today!

Iris - The pub we were at last night could probably use a waitress;)

Helene - LOL that Disney's not a walk in the park with the kids. You'll need a vacation from your vacation.

Lori - Have fun with your run today:) At least you have the scoop on the job so your not in limbo.

Amelia - I have to get back on track with the eating too but won't happen till Monday:eek:

Trish - Hot, hot weather but sounds like you had fun. Ugh, can't believe your DD's activities start so soon.

Hi Cookie, Melissa & Kristin - Have fun this weekend.

Have a great day:)

Hello ladies! Happy weekend!

I just finished IMAX 2. I love that workout more and more every time I do it. I cannot believe it took me this long to buy it. Now it is off to the park with the kiddies.

Iris- PUB is my favorite upper body workout. Maybe I’ll work it in to next week’s line up. So cool that you got to try out in Daytona. I like the Buttercup song, mostly because it sends a signal to my brain that we are reaching the end of the workout, lol.

Belinda- Thought of you when I woke up this morning because I had some butt DOMs when I got out of bed, I guess due to Butts and Guts, lol. Then I thought of Melissa’s “throw yourself on the toilet” DOMs story and I just started cracking up.

Helene- Love Travel Fit! It is a good workout if you give it your all with that band. It is easy to cheat (which I do on occasion, ;)). Yea, I gave Nikolas the k instead of ch, not because we are Greek, but because he was going to have my husband’s name for a middle name and I wanted to sneak myself somewhere in there, hehe. Enjoy Disney!

Lori- Glad you had fun with the girls. 15k wow, a rest day is well deserved ;).

Amelia- MM is on my agenda for tomorrow now. Have fun with LM!

Trish- enjoy your rest day!

Hi Melissa and Cookie! Did I miss anyone?

BBL or tomorrow. The days of summer are flying by.

Kristin

Hi Girls!

Managed to get a workout in and a 20 min nap:D Put Dora on for DS and I had a little snooze. I did a Insanity workout and it was pretty good. Must have been one of the easier ones.

Ameila** Back on track is always fun. How many diets did I start on Mon and end on Wed? LOL I did make it through a week of BFL though, after the cheat day I was done!!:eek:

Trish** Hope you get to have your little nappie poo! DS is behaving himself so it hasn't been a bad day at all! LOL

Deb** O.k...so what are these cupcakes all about?? They sound super yummy!!! SIL invited me next door for dinner tonight but I don't know if Im gonna go. Don't know if I can do steak again!

BBL!
LOri:)

Afternoon ladies!

Quick check in for me today before I head to my wine tasting. Didn't do so well with the calories yesterday; we went out for my friend's bday and while my eating was ok, I drank A LOT. I did MIC before though so hopefully that undid some of the damage. Back on track today: did 4DS Kickbox.

Have a good Saturday! BBL for personals...

just finished LM step combo's, earlier I did manage to get in a 35min power walk with the doggie...she loves seeing me coming with the leash, its so cute!

@ the grocery store i got some new salad dressing, Raspberry walnut by Ken's i can't wait to try it later. Its like 60 cals for 2tbs, not bad!

Hello to everyone. Im glad my WO is done;) have a great day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.