Commit to get fit and lean for Aug.20

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am done with BFL LB!:p I had a nice sweat fest! I also did the stretch from GS legs!

Have a fantastic day and workout!

Morning Belinda~high fives on BFL LB...thats a goodie!

Im not sure what workout i'm doing today...may take a rest day but if i do that it means less calories:mad: I'm just so tired,my house needs cleaning too!

bbl when i decide

Good morning Belinda, Amelia, and ALL who follow....lol

Today is Body Max ......gotta get my game face on for that...;)

Belinda- Great job on your workout! So what's for dinner?
Amelia- If I'm tired and not motivated to do what's on my rotation....I just do my favorite workout, (and maybe even a premix from), just to say I got something in for the day...=)

BBL!

Iris

Amelia - what did you end up doing? I hope whatever you decide to do its a good one!

Iris - Oh, BM is a sweat feast! Are you doing the entire 70+ min.? My DH is gonna be gone until Sunday, so I will eat my split pea soup and maybe a salad. BTW my soup was awesome! What are you eating for dinner?

Hello again everyone!! I had a great workout today!!! Did BM in it's entirety....I can tell I am going to have DOMS...and my HR got up right where it was supposed to be...:D

Belinda- enjoy your split pea soup! I don't know what i'm having yet....I sort of eat "on the fly" most of the time because it's just me....:cool:

Have a great day everyone!!

Iris

Iris - WTG on BM! That is a tough on! I always have to cook twice! I am a vegetarian, but I still cook meat dishes for my DH! Foodtv.com has really delishes and quick meals!:p

Hi Girls!:)

Here I am:) I worked last night so I just got up around 11'ish. I worked an OT shift and everytime I take one, I have to work for my money:mad: Blah! LOL It was a harder night then expected but I think tonight should be quieter!

Belinda** Good job with your workout!

Ameila** What workout did you decide to do? What did you decide on the calorie front?

Iris** Have fun with BM! That one was my first Cathe workout, I use to have to take breaks to get through it.

DH is suppose to be bringing home my weights today. If thats the case when DS takes his nap Im going to do either 4DS UB or the GS UB. I really need a leg workout as well though but I don't think he is going to bring home my barbell or step b/c I have no where to put it. As for cardio, I may not do any or maybe a hilly 3 miles on the TM!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hey girls...i decided on a rest day today!

I found a fantastic site that ive been addicted too lately! Its a site that helps you track your calories and macronutrients...myfitnesspals.com

what i really like about this site is that its simple,not too much to take in when first logging in, as you put in your meals it shows how many calories,maco's you have left for the day...which was the hard part for me on fitday or sparkpeople and the best thing is that its free:eek:. anyhoot,im enjoying the heck of it! On days like today(rest days)it has me at 1330 cals and days like yesterday when i did an hour of cardio it had me a 1700....i love how it takes in account the workouts that i do! although im sure i probably burn more cals then what it suggest but it IS going by my height,weight and age so its gotta be close;) AND it has this 'predicted weightloss' and it says in five weeks i will be down over 8lbs...I like that!!!

the only thing i don't like about it is figuring out my strenght training....it doesn't show calories burned with it. Im thinking that i will eat around 1500/1600 on those days? What do you guys think?

ok,gotta go eat some lunch and clean a bit! BBL

hey to Belinda,Iris,Lori and all who follow!

Last edited:
'Evening! Sorry I didn't have time get on earlier today. Did GS C&&T and am feeling it with chest DOMS.

Pretty quiet around here today. Hope all is well with Cheryl.

Amelia, think I saw your book at B&N. Is it the one by Michael Thurmond? As I skimmed it, I didn't see that one shouldn't do weights. What am I missing? How long have you been doing the routine and are you seeing any results. Whenever I decide to be good I have to journal. My real problem is I forget to do it. This time I entered in a week's meal plan and now I am trying to stick what I put in for each day.

Lori, hope you got some equipment. Is this still a result of your flooding? Wow, that's been a while. Hope you sleep good today.

Iris, I love BM2 and I keep forgetting about BM. I sure seem absentminded. What's on your schedule for tomorrow? I'm thinking Cardio Fusion for me.

Belinda, hope you're continuing to feel better. Split pea soup sounds great. For a while I ate soup almost every day for lunch. I really like it.

Hope everything is okay with Cheryl. We miss you!

Trish, hope you had a great day.

Take care,

Cookie

Hi Everyone!

Had a busy day at work so I couldn't check in earlier...I didn't do a work out this morning. Went to bed late and decided to sleep in this morning. So, PLB is on the agenda for tomorrow.

Belinda - Great job on the LB sweat fest!! I also have to cook seperate meals...I'm no vegetarian but DH & DDs are not big fans of clean eating:mad:.
Amelia - I'm with you on the rest day...I was so exhausted this morning. I usually work out @ 4:30AM, but if I'm not in bed by 9:30, it's a struggle to get out of bed. I just checked out the fitnesspal site...I LIKE :) I have been using calorie-count.com (and previously fitday, but the food database isn't that great). The sites are fairly similar except this one calculates recommended calories and what's left for the day. Calorie-count has a nice graphical report, but I think I might hang out on this site for a while.
Iris - Great job on your workout! I think it's time to add to my Cathe collection...I'm in need of some new cardio. I might give BM a try.
Lori - I hope you got some rest..and tonight is quieter for you! I mean, who wants to work for their money????:eek:
Cookie - High 5's on the DOMS!!

Have a great night ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.