Commit to get fit & lean for Aug 13, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My rotation calls for SC CCC today, but my back is bordering me this morning. Not sure, if it's a good idea to do all those high impact moves. I will do something low impact today, not sure what yet? Maybe I just slept wrong? Next week is my recovery week, can't wait.

BTW, DS still haven't decited what/where he wants to go this weekend? Aww....

I will be back to report my workout.

My best to all. You all rocking your workouts. Keep up the good work! BBL!

Morning Belinda, what workout did you decide on? Im going to follow your lead and do a low impact workout. Not sure what either:confused: I will also do PH abbs when done with the cardio.

Hello to everyone. BBL

Good Morning!

Awesome sleep last night. I fell asleep with DS until 11:15 and just walked around the house like a zombie until 12:) DH woke up early so when I got up there was a coffee sitting on my night stand for me:) We still don't have the coffee situation fixed. DH said that his BIL said "don't run out and buy a new coffee pot cause someone may have one for you". Neither one of us has a b-day coming up...so I'm thinking its a Christmas gift. Now...I think they have totally lost their minds if they think I'm doing without for the next 4 months.:confused:

So I was hoping to get my long run in today. It's suppose to be warm so I will have to wait until this evening. Which might be o.k b/c I will have had lots of food to get me through it.We leave tomorrow morning for our canoe trip and we won't be back until Sunday afternoon. AND my sister and fam arrives Sunday @ 2:D

Belinda** I think DS needs to make up his mind;) Its the weekend already. How is the dog today?

Ameila** Have fun with your workout!!!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Happy Friday the 13th! Don't walk by any black cats ;). I guess today is a low impact kind of day. I have decided on doing Low Max, plus some ab work. I finally did Gym Styles BSB last night. I then did my own ab routine using a med ball, incorporating some of the moves from Bootcamp. Today I will do stability ball abs from the add on B & G. The wedding is tonight. . . cannot wait to have some fun.

Belinda- Hope you have fun this weekend, whatever your son decides to do.

Amelia- good luck on your workout. I don't have PH or any of the older dvds. Maybe the next time they are on sale, I'll buy them.

Lori- Have fun this weekend on your canoe trip.

Oh, I am still waiting to get the microsoft office on my new computer. Then I will post the meal plan my friend gave me. I haven't forgotten. It is just that my husband needs to get it from work. It will probably be after next week because we are going on vacation next week.

BBL!

Kristin

Good morning all!

TGIF, ok I'll say that again TGIF!!!!!!

Belinda: On the other hand, you still have a week with your son which is great! Enjoy CCC if that is what you do! Hope your back is already better ;) and that Bowler will be good for the weekend.

Lori: Hope you have a good run later on. It's good that you still have some warm days. Seriously, coffee is a food group, don't let DH make you wait on a coffee pot.

Amelia: A low impact day sounds good :) Enjoy yourself. Can't believe we are halfway through August and reaching the end of summer.

Kristin: I hadn't even noticed it was Friday the 13th. I used to have a black cat and that would be the first thing I would see in the morning :eek: And thanks for thinking of us for the meal plan, but no worries, whenever you have time. :) Enjoy Low Max. I sense a theme for today.

Iris: DD has a cold. Let me know if that's a problem, otherwise, I'll have cold beer in the fridge :)

No workout for me today. Still can't turn my head completely but I think I'll be fine for tomorrow. Iris is coming over later so I have to put some beer in the fridge ;) and head off to work. A bit late but I don't care because I got home from work it was almost midnight last night. If my boss gives me a hard time, I swear I'm going to go Lori on him and let the TOM monster out (even if it's not his time :p ). Truth be told, he won't give me a hard time. He's a looks kind of guy .... like will look at his watch three times. LOL. DID I say TGIF yet. I bet Melissa agrees :eek:

OK, DD has a cold and sounds like a lounge singer who smokes all day long. She is going to stay with the company today. Hope she will be fine by tonight.

BBL I hope

Morning ladies!!!

Helene, TGIF is right! 1PM can't come fast enough! And today is pay day for me which is even better cuz after I check in here I am going over to shopcathe and ordering Gym Styles, woohoo!!!

Speaking of work sucking, my friend sent me this video and I cracked up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsU9tz3d3OY

Lori, have a good time on your canoe trip! That sounds like fun. I've only been canoeing once on a HS field trip and all I remember is our boat tipping over and bending around a rock and my friend's pants washing away down the river; she had to wear my science teacher's extra pair...btw my science teacher was male LOL. I don't remember why she wasn't wearing pants either.

Kristin, have fun at the wedding tonight! Fri the 13th is lucky in Italy so hopefully it won't be too bad for all of us ;)

Weighed myself in this morning and I gained 1/2 a pound!!! UGHHHHHHHH. I know my eating was not good and I definitely wasn't careful a good 4 out of 7 days. It sucks. I just need to be more mindful of what's going into my mouth.

I am doing an Absolut tasting this afternoon and another tomorrow which is good cuz I need the extra money. And on the workout agenda tonight is IMAX 3 which is prob my favorite of the IMAX's just because of the music!

BBL :D

Good morning,

I agree with Helene TGIF:) I'm going to get my hair cut this morning & off to work. Walked on the TM 40 min. so bored with it . . . maybe I should listen to CC's but then I will want to run:(

Belinda - I hope Browler is feeling better. Take it easy with your back, at least next week's a rest week.

Lori - Too funny about your in-laws and waiting for a coffee pot till Christmas, you'll have some headache if you wait that long:eek: Enjoy your canoe trip this weekend.

Amelia - So what did you end up doing?

Kristin - Have fun at the wedding tonight:)

Helene - Have fun tonight, seems like you have good workouts after a few beers;)

Iris - You must be so tired after your long drive.

Melissa - Is that a vodka testing your doing? Interesting job:)

Trish & Cookie - I hope your enjoying your vacations:)

Have a great day:)

Deb, yup I do liquor & wine promotions part-time on the weekends. It's a fun & easy job: basically I just stand around in a liquor store for 3 hrs, handing out samples and taking pics. It's a nice break from the desk job. It's great that I get out early from my normal job on Fri's during the summer because it allows me to pick up some extra promo shifts. Also doesn't hurt that I get to keep the leftover bottles :)

Melissa-Leftover bottles of wine..Im There;)

Deb-Is there a tv in your room? Maybe watching a nice chic flic would help with the boredom.

Lori-Have a great time on your canoe trip..sounds fun!

Kristin-Have fun with lowmax, love that one.

Helene-You guys have fun today...cheers!!

Turbo Jam Cardio Party mix 2 done. I used weighted gloves again and got a good calorie burn. 470 for 43mins. Then i did PH abbs...love that one.

Ive got to get out of these sweaty clothes and get some lunch. I got some stuff to make a spinach/mushroom flatout wrap pizza and im HUNGRY:eek:

later gators...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.