Commit to get fit and lean for April 6, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I had a great time with my sisters. The weather was in the 60's, couldn't ask for more Yesterday we took the dogs (we took the dogs with us)for a long 1 1/2 hour walk.

I am still not feeling better, my nose is keeping me up from 1:30 a.m to 5;30 a.m, every night, same crap!I haven't slept through the night in over a week. I still can't breath through my nose. If it isn't my stuffy nose that keeps me up at night, it's my try mouth! WTH! So I drink lots of water, which keeps running to the bathroom half the night. I am taking meds since Thursday, today is Monday. To top things off my throat is hurting now; hope it's not anther infection I will go to an ENT doctor today, I am tired playing around. I wanna run so badly, I miss it. I have one more week left, with meso 1 (I am doing the 6 month rotation) than I get a recovery week. If I stop now, I have to start meso 1 from the beginning again. I don't wanna do that I really would like to finish meso 1.

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Last edited:
Belinda-glad to hear you had fun at your sisters,sorry to hear your still not feeling 100%. I think(fingers crossed) i am finally seeing the end of this vicious cold...my mouth is dry in the morning,and my throat is hurting too:(but i think my sinuses are showing signs of clearing:)eek:). Im also sorry to hear your not able to sleep...hopefully the doctor today will help! Keep us ubdated!

Today is a cardio and abb day...i will do a step,thinking lis and c&w abbs.

bbl

Good Morning Gals!:)

I am soooooo happy to be off today:) I have tons of stuff to do but nothing I feel pressured to do!

Last night we went to DH's store where I picked up a few things for our trip. We didn't get home until almost 10 but I got on the TM anyway. I wasn't tired but for some reason we have the mentality that we can't work out that late. Why not? I didn't have to work today NOR was it going to hinder me from falling asleep. So I did CC # 8 for the first time and I travelled 6 miles.

I will probably have to wait until later to do my workout again. I have a tanning apt at 7:45 tonight though so I guess after that I will workout. Although....I am debtaing doing weights now.

Belinda** Sorry to hear you still feel crappy! You would think the meds would have kicked in by now. I really need to make that apt to have my tooth pulled but my stomach gets bad just thinking about it! I try to keep remembering the pain I had! I think I should make an apt for tomorrow afternoon!

Ameila** Glad to hear you are starting to feel better! Enjoy your workout today.

Deb** No sales tax? Now your talk'in!:) Hope your having a good day!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Hey girls, workout done,burned 400cals:)

Lori-Great job getting your workout in last night...i bet it does help you sleep better.

Hey to everybody that follows

Hi girls,

Late in checking in. I went to the gym and did a Will, Power & Grace class it was fun. I went to work and the food store. I have a turkey breast in the oven and think I will do Disc7 while it cooks. It was still frozen, so I hope we eat before midnight:rolleyes:

I also stopped for a crave case of mini cheeseburgers from White Castle for my son who has spring break this week. Ugh - I ate 2 on my way home:confused: that's what I get for not eating lunch!! There are still 28 left, I need to avoid them. I rarely eat red meat.

Belinda - I hope you have a better time sleeping tonight:( Happy to hear you had fun at your sisters.

Amelia - Glad your feeling better and great workout.

Lori - How long are you going to FL? Way to get your workouts in even if it's late at night:) Hope your day off was fun.

Hi to everyone who follows.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.