Commit to get fit and lean for April 4, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Last night I did disc 12:mad: What a mistake:mad: I try to do things to fast too soon:rolleyes: I was so stuffed up last night, couldn't breath again. DH told me yesterday to take a rest day, but I wouldn't listen:mad: Wished I did! Well, today is a cardio day, I will take my dogs for a nice walk. I miss doing CC's:rolleyes:, I think I will listen to my body and wait until next week!

We got beautiful weather:eek: Summer is coming! Today DH and I will visit my sisters in Nuernberg. We will stay until Sunday:D Not sure if I can start us off?

Have a great weekend.

Last edited:
Morning

im still sick...so aggravating,i miss my workouts. So far this week i have managed two workouts and thats it:mad:. I may see if I get an appoitment with one of the doctors I work for, my favorite doc is in the office today...mmmm,I wonder if i get a discount:p;)

so,no workout today:( My body is going through enough crap already...i
won't put it through the recovery of a workout!:(

Belinda-Yes,please listen to your DH and take some days off...I think thats what caused my cold to come back in full force,I did a workout wednesday(i did a cardio coach) and the next day i woke up feeling awful agian. I may be taking the rest of the weekend off:(. Which means i have to really watch what i eat. Im reading two books to keep my mind off food for the weekend:rolleyes:. Enjoy your dog walk today! I hope you feel better!

Hey to everybody that follows! bbl

Good Morning!

Well....I will join the group of complaining women;) I woke up dizzy! LOL Its not to bad when I stand still or sit still (like now) but when I get up and move around I feel a little off balance. With my luck, I have a ear infection or something.After a while I wonder if its not just in my head and Im not really dizzy at all:rolleyes:

I didn't get up to workout this a.m. Our friends didn't leave till almost 1'ish and I would perfer to run tonight. So I told DH last night NOT to make any plans tonight b/c I am getting a workout in. Maybe he will do something with his male friends and leave me be:p

Belinda** Hope you feel better soon. I guess this one time your DH was right;) They aren't usually right! LOL Have fun visiting your sister. Do you get to visit her very often?

Ameila** I keep forgetting that you guys have to pay for help care. We had to get insurance for our trip. I think it was over $100 for the 4 of us with unlimited coverage.I can't imagine travelling to the states without insurance. Atleast we aren't in a forgein country where people don't speak english. We went to Cuba twice and one of my fears was getting sick and having to be hospitalized down there! Hope you feel better soon and have a good day at work!

I have one flight today and thats it. I am hoping to skip out of here for an hour this afternoon and go tanning, then run to the mall where I seen some tanktops and sun dresses. I think DH is pretty determined to leave town on Fri. Why the rush? It probably won't be to bad b/c I will have most of our things packed earlier this week. I can't beleive its almost here!!!!!

Lori:)

Good afternoon girls,

Ok I can join the complaining group too:D My in-laws dog woke me up early, she needed to go out. Went back to bed, tossed and turned and when we finally went downstairs she left me a nice package:eek:

I'm going to do cardio again today I need the scale to go in the other direction.

Belinda - Take it easy this weekend by Monday you'll probably feel much better. Have fun at your sister's, we'll miss you starting the thread, not sure if I'd even know how to:confused:

Trish - You too, need to rest up for your race next weekend. I'm surprised you Dr. doesn't give you a freebe.

Lori - Maybe you have vertiago (sp?) I think it has something to do with inner ear and balance. Have fun tanning and shopping. I have been seeing so many sundresses in the stores this year. You may want to save some $$ for some clothes you see in the US:)

Trish - I hope your daughter feels better today. Can't wait till tomorrow the weather is going to be so nice.

Hi to everyone and have a nice weekend!!!

Last edited:
Hi there Ladies!
Sorry you all aren't having better health and weather.
Belinda, hope you are resting and drinking a lot of water. Enjoy your sisters. Glad you got antibiotics!
Amelia, when is the race? Your poor body is tired; glad you're resting too. What two books are you reading?
Lori, next week!!! How exciting. Around here that's spring break for many schools. Hope they're not going to Florida also. Why did you switch to GS instead of STS?
Deb, sorry about the dogs. I really hate when that happens. Did you say you were going on the RT? Want to be roomies? I was hoping to get a chance to squeeze in a cardio wo this evening, but no time. My 25-yr old son is the one getting married. Both he and his fiance will turn 26 before the big day. I can't believe I'm going to be a MIL! The thought of it makes me feel old.
Trish, the good thing is your daughter will probably have perfect attendance by the time she gets to school! Hope she's doing better.
Did disc 18 this morning before having to do a conference. Today's our wedding anniversary. We're going to brunch tomorrow where we had the reception all those years ago. Better make sure I get a cardio wo in first!
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.