Commit to get fit and lean for April 3, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Thanks girls for all your get well wishes!

Like I said yesterday, I went to the doctor again. I woke up at 2 a.m yesterday. couldn’t breath through my nose again. You wouldn’t believe that stuff that came out of my nose! I am telling you, I had green gummy bear coming out, lol! That morning I told DH, I don’t think these are allergies??? I have an infection. I still couldn’t breath through my left nose, I called the doctor, he took x- rays, my entire left face side is infected, and it’s blocking my nasal passages. I am breathing through my mouth that makes my mouth very try. I’m on antibiotics and other different medications to open up my nasal passages. Now I know why I am feeling like crap for the last 3 weeks. I just hope the antibiotics are kicking in very soon, miss doing cardio. I hate feeling like this.

Yesterday I took a rest day, couldn’t get enough air! This afternoon I will do disc 12, waiting for my nose to open up a little more.

I will be back after my workout!

Take care,

Good Morning!:)

I am up early to get my workout in before work. I thought I had decided to not workout in the morning cause it makes me hungier but for some reason I just can't break the habit! Knowing I have it done and out of the way for the day is always nice and if I want to add an extra cardio in tonight, then thats an option to. DS goes to the sitters today for the first time in ages so I am sure DH is going to have fun dropping him off. He will probably cry and cry......:rolleyes: and he may have a nap, which means i wouldn't get to workout tonight anyway.

Belinda** I hope you feel better soon. DH always gets sinus infections. He is on antibitics right now for it. Hopefully you can get a workout in later!

Deb** I think Im burned from the tanning bed yesterday:eek: LOL My skin is a little red but mostly itchy, so thats a sure sign. I was hoping to disappear from work today for a few mins and have another apt but I probably won't until tomorrow now. I love having a tan, cause like you said, it makes us look smaller and I find our muscles are more defined:)

Cookie** Our trip is next Monday! I can't believe it is getting so close! We leave from the city on Monday evening and we don't arrive into Fl until Monday night. But DH wants to make our holidays longer and drive into the city on Fri. We will go by saturday (forsure) but he wants to get away as soon as he can:rolleyes: I think work is driving him nuts!

Ameila** Whats on the agenda today?

Trish** Any workout plans today?

TrishK** Where are you?? Have you started your 1RM yet?

Kristine** Hope you are having a good time with your parents!

I put STS to the side yesterday and my workout was GS legs. I felt like I needed a real good leg workout that was going to make me sore and thats what I got:D I also did ME abs and CC#3 last night. I did challenge 1 and 3 2x's until I reached 5 miles. Today I am going to do GS shoulders, abs and Im not sure what run yet. Maybe some of CC # 7, I like that one.

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning girls!

Belinda-how awful, hopefully the meds to clear up your sinuses will help soon. Hugs to you! Im glad you took a day off yesterday...those days off really help! Enjoy your workout today

Lori-Do you pay as you go when you tan or do you get those monthly/3month memberships? I haven't had a chance to call and compare prices in my area, if im gonna go more than a couple of times...I might as well get a month memership. Your up early this morning for your workout, good for you...Thats what i call dedication:).

Cookie-Im sorry you got our cyber bug:(. Sorry to hear your piriformis syndrome is acting up agian,hopefully those stretches will help! Great job with disc 17 yesterday!

Hey to Debbie,Trish and Kristine!

im logging my food and since today is a higher calorie day,i think im going to do two workouts. CC V 1 and 4DS Legs! I may do 4DS LIS instead of a run...but my 5K is next weekend so i really need to run.....:confused:, i will make up my mind in a little while:rolleyes:

bbl

Good afternoon girls,

I took a spin class again today. The girl who teaches it every other Friday is so motivating. It's raining here all day. I need to make up my schedule for April and do housework:(

Cookie - I hope you feel better too. I'm still dogsitting. My in-laws dog is so jealous, she won't even let me pet Simba, she needs so much attention.

Belinda - I feel bad about your infection, I hope resting and meds help you out. By the way I will never be able to look at green gummy bears the same anymore:D

Lori - You're really kicking up the workouts, at least you'll be able to show off your hardwork in FL. The crowds should be leaving FL by the time you get there, most schools in NJ have Easter break 4/6-4/10.

Amelia - Wow, your race is next weekend. I took a rest day before the race and I felt that helped.

Hi Trish & Kristine.

P.S. I have 2 scared dogs trying to jump in my lap it's thundering and lightening:eek:

Afternoon ladies,

I'm home from work today. Liv woke up at 5AM puking in the bed. She seems to be okay now. She's 3 weeks into day care and is sick just about every 5 days or so. I figure this will continue for a few more months:confused: After I got her cleaned up I did CC1. It was short but needed and my knees aren't screaming at me;). I will do my knee exercises later tonight and maybe some yoga??

Belinda - I hope your antibiotics kick in soon. Your body is probably happy for the rest day. Put your feet up and relax:)

Lori - I switched back to morning workouts too!! It's when I have the most energy and can really commit to getting it done. It seems like if I wait until the evening/night there's a better chance that it won't happen. When do you leave for FL? My BFF and I are planning a trip for our families over the Christmas and New Year holidays and trying to find a rental has consumed me all week. Who would have thought you had to book so far in advance??

Amelia - So, what did you decide? You must be so excited about your upcoming run:) If I ever am able to run in a race, I will be doing flips:D. I decided not to log my food today...I had two no pudge brownies:confused: and I don't want to see that in my chart.

Deb - This weather really bites doesn't it?? I am glad to be home instead of commuting in this mess. At least the weekend should be better. Great job on your spin wo today.

TTYL

Cookie - Almost forgot ya! How are you doing?? I am still in Meso 1:confused: I start over when I have a long break, but I think this time I am going to trudge forward. Hope you're having a good day.

Hey Girls:)

Getting ready to leave work and whaddya know....there is no one here:mad: The guy I am working with went home to get his dinner but he must have went home to EAT it! They know I leave early but no one seems to care, thats twice this is after happening to me. Im soon going to leave anyway!

Belinda** Do you feel any better? Did you get a workout in?

Ameila** Wow! Your race is soooon! Are you getting excited? You will do great! I bought 100 mins when I went the other day. DH and I are sharing them but really thats only 5 sessions so we will need more. I could have bought an unlimited tanning package for a month but I know I am not going to go that much, I only have one week.

Trish** Sorry to hear about the sick kiddie! I know what thats all about. Rylan went to the sitters today for the first time in ages and he was not happy about it. I keep him home with me cause he doesn't like to go out but it only makes matters worse and it makes him even more clinghy then he was before (if you can imagine that!) We are leaving next monday, so little over a week away:) Next week this time I will be packing my bags:) And everyone elses:rolleyes: Looking for a rental is very time consuming. It was driving me crazy actuall!

Deb** Yes...show off my beach bod:rolleyes: LOL If it weren't for my few stretch marks I wouldn't care. Thats my problem area. Maybe with a little tanning they will magically disappear!:confused: I hope the crowds aren't to bad when we are there, I can't deal with that very well.

Todays workout was GS Bic and Shouls and a 3 mile run on my own. I was hoping to fit in another run tonight but I think we have friends coming over. I have been a good girl all day though so I should be able to afford a treat tonight.

I will check back in in the morning! I must go see if my lost coworker is back!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.