COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR APRIL 28, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do M3 D39 Squat Rack legs:eek: Forgot I had a leg workout today, hope my legs are not to tired after that run yesterday.

I will be back with personals!

Happy Hump Day!

Morning,

I am done with D39 and ME abs;) I went up in weight on my leg workout today.

Gotta run, DH wants to take me out for lunch:p

BBL with personals. Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

It is a nasty morning here....in fact it's so nasty, that I'm not even willing to walk over to the treadmill for a run today. Instead I will do an MMA , maybe throw in some blasts from one of the Imaxes, some abs and stretch. I hardly slept last night, I don't know why....:( And work was ridiculous, I made next to nothing. I'm not too motivated today....*sigh

Belinda- Nice workout today! I'm looking forward to squat rack legs!! Hope you have a great lunch with your DH.

Amelia- Good luck on your interview today! Dont' sweat it! (pardon the pun...lol) 3 days a week does sound perfect. Nice hike! I'm guessing you had some nice weather. :) I don't know if the pilaf will freeze. I'm giving some to my parents, gave some to DJ, and hopefully I'll eat the rest within the week!

Lori- Uhhhh....where are you? :p

Deb- What is Will Power and Grace? Is it like Pilates? Everytime you mention it, I think of Will and Grace the show!! :p We see the doctor next Tuesday, and I'm pretty sure he's going to order more scans before he/they decide if they will continue on with another round (which is 3 weeks with this treatment). Of course I will tell DJ if I switch jobs.....DG can fend for himself, he'll find out one way or another if I ever leave. News travels fast in that place!

Trish- I hear ya on the sleep factor...I hope you got more than I did last night! Nice workout yesterday! The webinar was offered through ACE, so there was .2 CEC's out of the 2.0 I need to get to renew my certification for next year. I am free most Sunday's (except this one coming up ...taking that weekend class this weekend). Hope you have a great leg workout today!

Helene- How you feeling today? Hope you're a little less stressed, even though I know it'hard when TOM is coming, he just said goodbye to me, but didn't mention he was off to see you! lol Dinner might have to be pushed off for another week (or two).......:( :( I have a wreck job of a schedule the next 2 weeks.

Cookie- How's it going??

Ok ladies...BBL

Good Morning!

Here I am!:eek::eek::eek: I have been having computer issues all morning and when I finally just plugged this thing in I had some mail come and I had to go straight to internet banking. Our insurance company sent us a letter saying that our insurance payment didnt come out. You would think I would have noticed that! Not to mention, there is money there. Sure enough, I went through the last 60 days and everything came out, nothing bounced....so I dont know what they are talking about. Hopefully DH will remember to call them today and get it straightened out. We are paying to much for insurance anyway...I dont even know what we have anymore. And now my health and dental insurance at work is going to cost $62 biweekly??? And the dental barely even covers anything.

Anyway....I wont let this be a bad start to my day!:eek: I have a nasty cold though...not good. I read in my marathon book that if you end up with the cold there is a good chance of over training. I dont think I have though. I have only followed the long runs and not the rest of the program. Maybe I was just unlucky and caught something from someone else:rolleyes:

So my flights didnt go as planned the other night. I lay down with DS for a couple of hours to get a snooze. Then I find out that the flight I was suppose to have at 1 is not delayed until 5ish. Would have been o.k if I hadnt took the nap and jut went straight to bed. By the time I finished that flight the other crew needed to be picked up so there was no going home and going back to bed. I stayed there until that was done, went home around 8ish and did a 2.5 mile run and 40-20. I had a good nights sleep last night though.

Belinda** Good job with your workouts lately!!

Iris** Sounds like you have been making some yummy meals. Its actually an o.k day here today. I am hoping to take DS outside in the stroller for a run.It was raining when I woke up but it almost seems like the sun is trying to come out.

Ameila** You will be a pro at interviews soon! LOL I hate them to and I have only had a couple in my lifetime. My SIL had a job interview the other day and if I ever got asked those kinds of questions I would just sink to the floor. I dont think fast on my feet.

Deb** I love it when I see people I use to know growing up and I look better then them! hehehehe!:eek: In your defense 95 lbs was to small anyway so gaining 20 was no biggie. Can you imagine if you didnt? You would probably look 20 yrs older. One of my friends moms is really thin and she doesnt look very good.

Helene** Glad to hear you are enjoying your parent visit! Give your back a good rest and hopefully it will come back stronger!!

Trish** So you have a set time to go to bed? Maybe I should try that!:eek: I had 2 naps with DS last night. The 1st time I put him to bed I fell asleep, and when I woke up he was still awake!:mad: So I left him there for about 20 mins and then I went back, lay down with him again and didnt wake up until 11! This lying down crap gotta stop soon!

Alright...I will bbl to report my workout. I feel kinda stun....I feel like I need more foffee but I think its the cold that is making me feel like this.

Lori

Hi girls,

I ended up spinning but now my back is feeling funny. I also have some bad chap lips not sure why but it looks like I have lipstick on and looks slightly swollen:eek: I had a quick day at work and I think I'm now up for a nap:)

Belinda - Do you do squat legs at home or the gym? Enjoy lunch with DH:)

Iris - The best way to describe "Will, Power & Grace" is standing, faster moving pilates:confused: lot of lunges & squats using your body weight and going from one move to another.

Lori - Does someone call you when a flight is delayed? My Mom is about my size and when my StepDad died she lost too much weight and it didn't look good at all.

Amelia - Happy Anniversary!! The hike sounded like fun.

Hi Helene, Cookie & Trish

Have a great day:)

Wow! Its quiet here today:eek: Everyone must be busy, busy!

Todays workout was 45 mins on the TM and MIS. It was nice to do an older workout. The moves were simple but I was feeling it!

Deb** I hope your back isn't giving you any trouble. My right hip as been weird but the funny thing is....its not when Im running! LOL

I will bb in the a.m!

Lori:)

Howdy girls!

Lori's right, it sure is quiet today!! My wo this morning was legs, D6, toward the end of the narrow stance squats I started to have pain on the inner side of my right shin, so I called it quits. I'm so paranoid about injuries so I didn't want to risk it. My next leg work out isn't until Sunday (I think) so that should be a good rest.

Belinda - DH sounds like such a sweetie..he's always taking you out here or there :) Hope you had fun!

Iris - It just dawned on me that we now have a certified PT on the forum...how cool is that?? Anyway, I didn't get enough sleep last night but am headed right to bed after this post so I should be good for tomorrow;) Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight.

Lori - What a crazy schedule you keep! All of those changes with flights would drive me bonkers! Yup, I have a set bed time...10:00. It used to be 9:30, but that was when I worked out @ 4:30 in the morning.

Deb - The grocery stores are open on Sundays, but there is no sale of alcohol. I think that is the only restriction. Hopefully, the blue laws will stay. Hope you were able to take that nap!

Amelia - How are you feeling today? Did you get on the treadmill?

Helene & Cookie - Hello, hope all is well.

Good evening,

Thanks girls! That was a nice compliment coming from DH;) Had a great lunch with him yesterday too.

Cookie, that is so sad about the farms:confused: Hope you feel better soon.

Debbie, be carful with your back! Your gym classed sound like a lot of fun. Beach Body's Brazilian Butt Lift sounds tough. I will do some Insanity while I am in the states:p

Trish, nice cal on your 6 miler on Wed:eek: You need to get CCPP:p take care of that shoulder, ok. How is your pain now? Make sure you stretch it good. Nice job on your leg wo today. Hope you get a good night sleep.

Helene, great workouts you have planed this week. Enjoy your family this week.

Amelia, Happy Anniversary! Nice hike, btw! How did the interwiev go? Did you get your run in?

Iris, glad to hear your mom is handling the treatments well. WTG, on D23 on Wed.

Lori, as always your workouts rock, girl. Nice job with your 45 mins run on the TM and MIS. Hope your hip isn't giving your any trouble. Maybe the insurance company made a mistake?

Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.