bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today is my last disc for STS:(

Iris, Helene and Cookie have fun today!

I will be back to report my workout!

My best to all!

Good Morning!:)

Is it a holiday every where else today? We get Fri and Sun as holidays. Of course with my job I still have to work but I get paid time and a half I think. I am hoping my manager (cause he isn't my boss anymore:)) won't be around much today. I wouldn't think that he would have to work holidays but I have a feeling that he is going to be there b/c he is going to want to look good to everyone else. Its not as if the new owners will be calling today. Before we would never see him on a holiday. Maybe he will pop in a leave again. So today I will play around with some of them things she showed me yesterday and then I will probably make notes for my co-worker.

Helene** I didn't do our taxes...LOL! If I did I wouldn't have came up with a number at all. Numbers and I don't go well together. We get the accountant that does DH's books to do ours. He is also my running partners husband. DH asked for my child care receipt and I told him where it was (which it wasn't:eek:) Then I asked him if he had it and he said that he took whatever was piled together. I thought that he must have had it b/c I kept everything together and how in the world I was getting back $2200 with no child care claimed is beyond me. I had extra taxes taken out, RRSP's and a few dental receipts. I should get back another couple hundred now I would think. If its already been filed, then he can reverse it but we will have to wait longer to get our money back. If it wasn't filed yesterday then there isn't much to it. Glad to hear your eating is under control!:) I can't believe they make clothes for one size fits all! LOL

Belinda** Enjoy your last disc of the STS series!!! It is a good series isn't it? I received an email yesterday from beachbody offering $8 off brazillian butt lift. I am tempted to order it but I figure I will use it almost as much as I used the Insanity dvds.

Its almost workout time and I have no clue what I am doing. I thought about running outside.....I don't know what Im up to:eek:

I will check in later!

Lori:)

Morning,

Belinda: I get the wheat berries at the coop here in bulk. You should see the bulk section, it's amazing! Usually for Amazon I only get the prime elligible or free super shipping options because they nail you on the shipping otherwise the other vendors. For your iron pills, do they want you to take it in the morning to prevent the fainting spells and have a fresh supply during the day? Maybe now your counts are up enough that it shouldn't matter if you take it in the evening. See what the doc says. Maybe he will at least let you split it in half (morning, evening). Ugh, I hate feeling sick to my stomach. Celebrate that last Disc! It will still work when you are done and you can do it all over again :D

Lori: LOL at your boss/manager. So he didn't seem to do much before, how about now ;) It's holiday here I think but not for everybody. I'll be working, Monday too. You are reminding me I haven't done an insanity DVD for a while either. Of course my stupid back didn't help. Maybe this weekend I'll pull one out. I'm all buying DVDed out I think. I have so many to chose from, I am set for a while. And the Brazillian butt lift is just too silly of a marketing approach for me to get past :eek: Insanity was more the type of marketing I go for :rolleyes: Yep, one size fits all are stretchy :D

OK, I think I'm all caught up from last night. I'm going to the basement to see what strikes my fancy.

Hi to everyone that comes later.

Enjoy your Friday everyone.

Hallo girls,

I DID IT! i FINSIHED STS:p:eek::D:eek::D Yeah! Had an awesome time! I will do another round after I am back from the states in May;) I had a lot of fun with STS! Loved every minute of it!

This was the same weight as in M3 W2:eek::D

Warm up : 2 sets 15 reps/12 reps
Standing BB front presses/45#/55#

Standing BB front presses/50#
BB curls/50#
Flat bench tricep extensions/37#, used the tricep curl bar.

Seated lateral raises/ 14#, went up 1# weight!:rolleyes:
Incline curls on the bench/20#,
Seated overhead extensions/20#

Seated rear delts /14#
Seated Concentraion curls/21#
Cross body kickbacks/16#

Helene, the iron pills have nothing to do with the fainting spells! I have very heavy periods every month, and that for years.The doctors still don't know what caused the fainting? It was some freaky thing, that's how I see it! Thanks for the info! Enjoy your workout today.

Lori and Iris, have fun with your workout!

DH is coming home today, still need to clean the house. Wished I would have done it yesterday:confused: Couldn't get moving, wasn't in the mood either:p
Ok, off I go clean house:confused: and walk the dogs! BBL!

Last edited:
Morning girls

Last day at this job,yay! I told the lady at the temp service yesterday that i would rather do something physical...i was crazy bored yesterday:confused: (i will probably jinx myself and the phones will be ringing off the hook today:eek:)

anyhoot, i plan on getting on the treadmill after work.

I will bb tonight with personals..have a great workout today!!

Good Morning Ladies!

Today will be.....not the faintest idea. Cardio. lol I just whipped up some baked oatmeal and that's sitting in the oven. I'm getting up earlier and earlier...*sigh*...where does the day go?? Like DG said the other day, work is interfering with my life as well. Hehe. Speaking of...... someone tell me I didn't cave on making plans with him yesterday. :mad: The only thing I can do now is say it was April Fool's day, and it may be too late for that. I said maybe Saturday night, but there's no way, just too much to do! And then there's DJ...... I need to ditch both and get on with it, here. :confused: Anyways.

Belinda- Woo hoo! Last day for STS! I know you'll miss it but at least some of the workouts will be in the next rotation you're doing. Okay so maybe in Meso 3 I'll drop 5 lbs. :cool: I think it's the clean eating that will really get me there, though.

Amelia- At least the job is temporary. Imagine doing it everyday? especially if it's slow? I can't imagine having a desk job. I've never had one in my life if you can believe that. Every job I've ever had has required being on my feet! Good job getting your workout in yesterday, I may just do that 4DS premix.

Lori- What workout is DWP? Nevermind I just answered my own question....LOL Yeah I cut the pepper around the middle too...I must have seen someone do that at some point. the s**t still went everywhere....so I know what you mean...lol I can't believe that about your DH's store! What kind of store is it?

Deb- You're right, DJ doesnt' want me personal training, but it's because if I ever do out of my home, it wont' be here! I'll need much more space. I dont' know if I can run a business out of a rented residential space.......something tells me there's probably a law about that somewhere..... Did you ever get B&G in yesterday?

Helene- I say lets borrow a pepper from the restaurant. I'll just order one. LOL So DG wanted to go out tonight, but I told him it's girls night. He asked where it was the girls were hanging out. :rolleyes: Puhhlease...like I need him crashing the party, and he would! I might actually wear sandals and a tank top tonight :) I'm gonna look at amazon for bee pollen. I have the super shipper/prime saver thing. It was awesome to have at christmas time!

Cookie- Hope you can make it! I know your mom is having her procedure today. I pray it all goes well! ((hugs))

Trish- I see you lurking. :p

Okay ladies I'm off for now...BBL Have a wonderful day!

Hello again ladies.

Just checking back in with Athletic Step done, and did all the ab work from Push/Pull (which wasn't that much) and SS along with the stretch. I sweat today!! Normally I don't sweat THAT bad...lol Have a great day ! ;)

Hi girls,

I did leg blast from B&G yesterday. I'm going to take Zumba Class this morning. Off today:) I'll BBL with personals.

So I just notice that Cathe is having her NJ roadtrip July 30 - August 1st. Registration is Thurs. 4/8. Is anyone going???? Cookie??

Have a great day:)

Hi Ya Ladies:)

Good workout this a.m. No rush to get to work, like I said, its a holiday here so not much happening. I have been playing around with the new ways of operation and I am really enjoying it. If I had the rest of the info I need to process stuff I could really get the hang of it today. I don't think that stuf will be available until Monday though.

Oh...so my workout was 4DS chest/back/shoul/BC abs and a 10 km run outside. I debated going out but it was the perfect temp. I didn't want to go to far though cause I am going to try to do another long run on Sunday. I may go it alone though and tell my running partner to go ahead without me.

Belinda** Good job on getting STS done!! (finally;)) You need to write a book on your journey with that series! hehe!

Ameila** So you are switching jobs? I hate boring jobs but I have come acostumed to this one! Its still pretty laid back but I can find enough things to do in the run of a day to keep me going.

Helene** Yeah, you need "all systems go" before you can pull out Insanity! No aches or pains anywhere! So I am guessing the more these pants stretch out..the less attractive one becomes? LOL Do they stretch so much that they are paper thin and then you can see white undies under the black pants? LOL Pretty pic huh?

Iris** So you are gonna ditch both of them? Im guessing never one of them are Mr.Right b/c you would have some kind of feeling. Like a magnetic current or something;):p DH owns a sporting goods store. I know...works for me. Thats where I get all my running shoes and clothes:) I think he is laying off of clothing now though. Clothing such as jeans and sweaters. Ties up to much money. I think he said at one point they had 61 different kinds of womens shoes...and I mean dressy shoes. So I think they are strictly going to be selling sports eqiupment or anything to do with physical activity.

Deb** Enjoy your workout today! Don't think I can make that RT either. I want to go with my sista and she won't be home again until late summer. One of these days though!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Hello again,

Iris: LOL, we did it again..... I did AS too this morning. See you later.

Lori: LOL, that is NOT a pretty picture you paint! No, but they are a thicker material than usual pants. Of course a solution would be not to wear undies :p Nice workout. Enjoy your slow work day. Hope you get a lot done.

Deb: HUmmmm, maybe I should think of going to the road trip. Nice job on BnG and zumba.

Belinda: Congrats, now you can officially say you did it! Did you have enough energy to get the house cleaned?

Amelia: Don't forget to workout when you get home ;)

Cookie: Hope everything is working out for you today.

Trish: Is Iris right, are you lurking on us :eek:

OK, back to work..... as I posted to Iris, did AS this morning. Man I love that workout! I think my back is all good now and I am relieved, both that my back is better and that I can workout again. :)

Hi girls,

I ended up doing Cardio Coach 8 on the ellipitical instead of Zumba. There was a different instructor and didn't want to take the chance I wouldn't like it:eek: I'm boiling the eggs for Easter my family loves hard boiled eggs. I too need to find the energy to clean:)

Belinda - Wow, you made it through STS boy there were some rough patches but this time you did it!!

Lori - Too bad you and your sister couldn't come:( Is she a big Cathe fan too and does she come on the forum? I think it's a good thing if your around when the bosses are there, gives you a chance to make a good impression.

Helene - You healed quickly:) but I'm sure to you it seemed forever. Have fun tonight with Iris. You would love the roadtrip.

Amelia - I hope today was busier. Did you bring your lunch? If I don't pack lunch it's so hard for me to eat good.

Iris - I don't think DG will take the April Fool's joke very well:) Great job on your workout. Have fun tonight with Helene & maybe Cookie.

Cookie - Good luck with your Mom today.

Trish - Hi

Have a great day:)

Belinda - I keep meaning to tell you the cereal with the bug was Kirland (Costco brand) Blueberry Pecan and it was so good too BFB . . . not sure if I would buy it again.

Hey Girls!!

So...now that Iris has outed me:p, I am officially out of lurker mode!! I had two great weeks of no missed workouts and I am feeling good and strong!! I feel like I can rejoin the land of the fit:) Life is still crazy, but whatcha gonna do:eek:?? My wo today was CC8 (8.35 miles, 530 cals, 56 min), AC Pilates abs in the AM and GS Back and Shoulders (Back Only) & GS Chest & Triceps (Triceps Only) @ the gym. Looking forward to my rest day manana!

Belinda - HUGE congrats on completing STS. I never even cracked open Meso 3 :confused: WTG!!

Lori - Do you mind sharing the BBL discount code (if there is one)? I have been on the fence with that wo for about a month. The band work looks fun! Sounds like you are liking the new owners - that's a relief! ^5s on your workout today;)

Helene - Nice job on AS today! Sorry to hear your back was bothering you (I missed that in my lurking!) but glad it is feeling better;)

Amelia - Wow, so much has passed...you're working again (or were!)!! I hope you find something better suited for you. Enjoy the treadmill.

Iris - We're ditching DJ?? I kind of liked him popping by every morning:) How has the personal training studying going? Did you take the test yet? Nice wo today!! Hope mom is doing well.

Deb - I'm on the fence about the road trip...I've never been, have always wanted to go but wonder if I will be sitting on the sidelines with my knees :(. Are you planning to go? We did the same wo today;) Great minds..

Cookie - Hope all is well with you and the family.

Next week I will be giving FF's STS/GS Leg rotation a go. Really looking forward to it:D

Hey girls, just checking in right quick..sadly, I didn't do a workout today. I do plan on getting in a good workout tomorrow. Full body + cardio.

Today was my last day at that temp job, everyone was so sweet when i left...the lady that trained me gave me a hug and said she is going to suggest to the owner that i get hired full time:eek: I thought that was real sweet of her. I really liked it there(even if i was bored alot:rolleyes:) they bring there dogs to work and let them run around the building..pretty cool.

Maybe the temp service will call again soon for another job offer!

Hey Trish-Yay, your out of lurker mode:p Great workout today and good job getting in your workouts the past week! Im 'kinda' working right now...I worked two days this week as a receptionist, a job I got through a temporary service...it was nice to get out of the house.

Debbie-Awesome job on your CC workout! This year were being lazy with Easter..we bought the plastic eggs instead of boiling real ones:eek:. I was a good girl with my lunch this week, packed both days:D

Helene-Glad to hear you back is better now! Thats great news! When i got home i wasn't really tired..just missed my babies so i spent some time with them outside...thats a good excuse for not working out(although i can't pull that card out every time:p)

Lori-Nice workout today, gotta love that 4ds. I think i will do some 4ds weights tomorrow...so fun!

Iris-Nice job with your workout. Isn't it weird how we can sweat alot with one workout then very little with another...

Cookie-How did your day go?

Good evening,

Thanks girls! I am so happy today. I am doing the happy dance:eek: I did:pI did:pI did it:p I did it:p:p

Cookie, how are you and your mom doing?

Amelia, that is so cool, you can bring your dog to work and letting them run around! I need a job like this. Glad you had fun! I will be in the states in May, if I make it to Atlanta, would you like to meet for lunch or dinner? With husbands;) I can give you more details once I got my flight!

Trish, glad you come out of your lurker mode:eek: WOW, on your workout today. That is awesome! You never opened M3:eek: Open it! You gonna love it! I will be doing FF's STS/GS rotation after my recovery week too;)

Debbie, did you bring the ceral back to Cosco? I wouldn't buy anymore:confused:

Debbie, WTG on Cardio Coach 8 on the ellipitical today. It's good to switch things up! I loves hard boiled eggs, eat them quit often! I am not gonna make this RT either this year. Maybe we all can make it next year???:cool: I am flying to the states in May. I can't fly again in Aug:confused: too much money!

Iris, you ditched DJ? How did he take it? Fantastic job on your workout today. If your ab wo is to short, you always can add another one:eek: that is what Cathe does in Ab Hits:eek:

Helene, awesome job with AS! Next week I will play around with the new workouts. How is your back, girl?

Lori, great job on your run and 4DS! Love this workouts! LOL, on writing a book!

Good night eveyone! See you in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.