COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN April 18 TGIF

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls,im suprised the thread hasn't been started yet

I still feel like crap but i desperately need to workout. My nose is stuffy and my throat is itchy but im still goin for it}( today is GS chest and tricep and a 30min run interval(or a hour powerwalk).

Welcome Cookie! Its nice to have you here :) don't worry about wheater or not you can post everyday,just whenever...great job on your workout yesterday. How long have you been working out with Cathe?

Welcome back Cheryl-how was your road trip?

ok,gotta scoot.bbl girly girls with more personals...

Good Morning!:)

I went back to work last night for a flight that was suppose to be easy and Ill be darned if I wasn't there till 2 in the morning!;( The plane wouldn't take any fuel and the new girl was on so I had to go in. I finally left her there b/c there were only 2 scenerios that could happen and I told her what to do in both cases.I just called work and the flight got stuck here. Soooo glad I don't have to deal with that this weekend!!!!:) :) :)

So TTOM decided to pay a little visit. Last night when I was at work I felt very bloated and crappy..even though I was starving! Now it all makes sense.

Todays workout is gonna be a long run outside. Im hoping to leave with the next hour. If its going to be a long one I will have to be out of here by 10. Its good to get it out of the way b/c I have a couple of b-day gifts that need to be picked up for this weekend so I will do that this afternoon. We also have a b-day party to go to tonight and I was debating buying myself a new shirt}( We will see. In the meantime, I would like to stay home b/c I have't had a whole lot of sleep this past week.

Ameila** Hope you are feeling better. Even though its hard to workout sometimes, a good sweat fest is what you need! I do it alll the time!

Cookie** Welcome to our ever shrinking group:p There seems to only be a few of us lately. Hoping the other girls will return...looking forward to getting to know you!

Kristine** Good job on the workout yesterday. DS is always locking himself out in the porch or in the bedrooms, Im just glad that he is smart enough to not get his fingers. Does she love it outside? He cries when we bring him in! All kids are the same! They love it outside and they would rather drink their juice then eat their food:+

Cheryl** Glad you made it home safe and sound. How was your week on the road with your diet?

Belinda** What are your plans for the day? Still digging out? When I dig out my mother usually ends up here and ends up taking whatever I don't want, and trust me...she doesn't need it either. I could go through her house with a box (or garbage bag)and start taking stuff down that doesn't need to be up.

I should get a move on. I still need to tidy the house a little before I head outside.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I finally slept like a baby last night! I went to bed around 9 pm. I tried to catch up on some TV shows, but I was more a sleep than awake. I feel really good and rested this morning! My nose is stuffy from the dry heat, but other than that I am fine!

Amelia** sorry you are still feeling like crap! What are your plans for today?

Lori** yah, I am still digging! That is exactly what I’m doing, I take a bag and crap stuff off the shelfs….! I already filled up a car with stuff and drove it with DH to the recycling center! It feels good to get rid off stuff that you don’t need or use anymore! Enjoy your run today!

Cheryl** glad you made it safe and sound! What are you doing today?

Cookie** what are your plans for today?

Kristine, Sara and Stacy hope you have a fantastic day!

My workout for today will be BFL sty
Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Hey girls,im just popping in to say that i need to take a break from the computer for a while:) I will pop in when i get a chance. It just seems that im on here so much and my kids aren't getting the attention that they deserve from there mommie:-(.

I plan on continuing with my rotation from FitnessFreak,not weighing except once a month,and watching my diet as best as i can!

I will keep you guys updated,ok;-)

Hugs to everybody:)

Another one leaving??????;( ;( ;( Why is this happening!!!??? WAHHHHHHH!!

Ameila** I think you should be able to take 5 mins out of your day to check in with us. Even if its in the night time when the kids are in bed but you do what you gotta do.

Belinda** Have fun with your workout today !

I had a good run earlier and now I am pooped, I probably did about 9 miles. No sleep all week is catching up on me. We are suppose to have a party tonight to go to but DH isn't feeling up to it either. Im kind of hoping we don't go b/c I would really like to veg and get to bed early.

Have a good day everyone if I don't return!
Lori:)

Good afternoon!
As much as I love the warmer weather, it causes a lot of allergy problems for me as well. Amelia, I’ve found drinking a lot of water and limiting my dairy products have helped, but I’m sure you’re very cautious about your diet. Gee, it is me that caused you to stop checking in?
My husband’s snoring woke me up at 3 am! I did manage to take a short nap around 5:30 til 6, but the lack of sleep caught up with me during BM2. I love that workout, but had to take a break to get something to eat. Does lack of sleep make anyone else ravenous? Or maybe I’m just using it as an excuse to be a human vacuum cleaner!
Belinda, good luck with cleaning and flinging. I really need to do that as well. My oldest son’s new girlfriend is coming for dinner tomorrow so I will definitely need to vacuum. Isn’t it hard to juggle family, working out, work, and housework? Did you notice what I listed last? Unfortunately, I saw her apartment, and it is spotless! My son is a slob, so go figure what she sees in him. I’m not a slob, but it is definitely not spotless around here!
Lori, 9 miles – wow! That’s great. I want to get out and get in a power walk today. The dogs definitely would like me to also, but vacuuming may occupy too much time. My husband and I seldom want to do anything on a Friday night. After working during the week, the last thing I want to do is go home before going out. By 8:00 my couch is usually calling to me, “come, sit, read, relax,” and then I fall asleep.
Okay, here’s a weird confession: I actually bought the first a video Cathe came out with in the early 90’s! I had been doing the Firm and Kari Anderson and remember reading a review from Collage about this instructor and CIA. I got such a headache doing the workout – I couldn’t figure out the steps and it was tough. So in a clean out, I donated to the Salvation Army. I kept up with the Firm off and on for years and did a lot of walking. My sons were really into sports, so I didn’t have a lot of time for myself, and so I wasn’t consistent in taking care of my fitness. About two years ago, I decided Enough!, and I’m worth it. So, I’ve been doing Cathe for about two years now and am pleased to say I can keep up, am still learning some of the steps, but I don’t get a headache from the level of exertion any more.
Have fun

Hey, guys, I'm here! More later - glad to be home.
No workout this morning, and wasn't good on the diet this past week.
But this is another day and another week, eh?

Amelia, you can't leave!!! More discussion on this to come!!!
(of course you can do whatever you need to).

Talk to you later, gals!
Cheryl

Hi girls,

just a quick breck for cleaning!

Lori** awesome job on your workout this morning!

Amelia** I agree with the girls, you can’t leave! I am getting ready to move my household goods to Germany and still check in! Just say Hi and tell us what workout you did! You don’t have to check in 5 times a day!

Cookie** my DH is in the military and we are stationed in Germany! My kids are both in collage! I left all my furniture, pots and pans (you get the picture) with my kids in Texas! I mean I left everything here! My DH and I came back to Texas last Friday! I need to get the house ready for sell or rent (which we haven’t decided!)! Since last Saturday all I have been doing is cleaning (since its do dusty here in El Paso) and throwing everything out that I been moving around or is in my garage since I moved here 3 ½ years ago! In the military we only can ship so much stuff! I don’t want to pay to ship stuff I don’t use anymore! I clean my house out( or go through my stuff) every 2-3 years and I still can’t get how much crap I an throwing out! No more maybe I can use it later! Everything is going! I think by next week I am done with the inside of the house and hopefully by the time my DH is coming back from Germany ( he left yesterday) I am also done in the garage!

Cheryl** I still haven’t got my workout in today! I will do that as soon as I am done here! Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Off to do more work! BBL!
Belinda

I am sorry that your little group is shrinking in both size and numbers. I have been lurking for a couple of days and would like to join....

It's been a long time since I've played on Cathe's check ins, but I think that I need the accountability and such.

Belinda- It's great to see you again, girl! Are you just in Texas for a short time, then going back to Germany, or are you 'commuting'? How's Alesia??? I hope that we can see each other again this summer!!

Cheryl- I miss you girl! It was really you and all you that convinced me to lurk here!

Amelia- WOW, I can't believe that you are doing so awesome with your weight loss!! I can't remember what your ticker was the last time I saw it, but I can say that it was still in the 200's!!! Congratulations!!! I need to regain steam again!!!

Lori- Great to see you again, girl! How's the little guy??? Congratulations on getting back into your fitness after him!

Cookie- Congratulations on stepping up to Cathe's challenges. I also started with the FIRM and found Cathe by accident when they became super boring to me. That was about....oh, gosh, 3 yrs ago? Wow, how time flies!

Hugs!

LOL girls,what was i thinking? I think ive lost my marbles today??? There was three different times that i wanted to check in with you guys but felt so stupid after my post earlier that i didnt':+ My mom is SO right about me,my mind is like a feather in the wind...you never know which way its going,LOL:7

Anyways,i will check in-in the mornings and try to keep up with personals. Ive still got some stress issues that im dealing with as best as i can.

I got my workout done:) did GS C&T then a 30min powerwalk on the treadie!

Welcome back Amy:)And thanks;-)

Nice to meet you Cookie:)

High fives on your workouts girls:)

Hi girls,

I ended up doing Step Blast "Combo 2, 3 & Challenge – 45 Minutes). I will do my UB workout tomorrow!

Welcome back Amy! My DH and I moved to Germany 8 month ago! I left the house and everything in it with my kids ( they both in collage). Alesia is getting ready to move this summer to get her masters degree in San Antonio! There is no way my lazy, sloppy son is taking care of the house! I am getting ready to sell or rent the house out! Maybe I have to stay with DH here? I don’t know what to do! DS wants to move in with a friend ( he is a bigger slop then my son). I will wait until my DH comes back in May! Maybe by then my son drove me nuts!

Amelia** glad you are staying! No more crazy talk!

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.