Commit to get fit and lean for April 16, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will take my dogs for a long walk today and maybe SM! If the pressure in my head stops, I will try to do a ab workout ( never did one yesterday!)

I picked up a reveral for the ENT Uni Clinic in Regensburg, if my nose isn't clear by this weekend, i will have to check myself in to the clinic.

I can't wait for my husband to come home on Saturday!

I will be back later!

Morning

Belinda-Ive got my fingers crossed for ya...hoping you nose clears by the weekend! Enjoy your dogwalk and workout! Thankgoodness your DH is coming home to you saturday...i bet you missed him so much! DH and I haven't been apart from each other for very long, no longer than a day!

Today is another treadmill workout for atleast 45mins, then im doing PUB. Love that one!

Hey to everybody....bbl

Morning!
Belinda, it sounds like you're feeling a bit better. Hope that's so. Glad your DH is coming home soon.
Amelia, are you spending time with Sean again? I also love PUB. Miss doing it with sts. I can't believe how I'm loving weights over cardio lately.
Deb, how many workouts are you doing today? You inspired me to make up yesterday's workout today. So I did disc 23 - legs, weights and plates abs (omg), and then SJP/SB premix 5. So glad others had mentioned how much fun this one is. Don't think I had tried it until a few months ago.
Trish, did I tell you I got Cardio Kicks a couple of months ago, and think of you when I do it. Almost chose it this morning, but then I'd kb four times in a week.
Off to do a bit of housework, then tons of errands. Not sure if my son and his fiance are coming for dinner or if we're meeting them and going out. His wavering drives me crazy, but if I make the decision, it's the wrong one.
Cookie

workout done...did 40mins on the treadmill then did my own mix of some upper body reps. I had to finish watching my movie;) Burned 489cals

Cookie-Im taking a little break from Sean at the moment;) Glad your liking your weight workouts. Enjoy your Dinner with your DS and Fiance

Hi girls,

Late checking in . . . I had a busy day today. I took a spin class this morning and when I came home a realtor called and wanted to come see the house, so I needed to rush around and get the house in some order.

Afterwards, I went to lunch with my SIL & MIL and went shopping for 2 baby shower gifts. We had a lot of laughs, my MIL has been getting so confused lately. No one has patience for her but I try and joke about it even though I do believe there could be something serious wrong.

I just came back from running with my running group, now I am tired and hungry:)

Belinda - I be crossing my fingers that you don't have to go to the clinic this weekend. I happy for you that your hubby will be home soon:)

Amelia - Watching movies when your on the treadmill must make your workouts go by so quick!

Cookie - I meant to wish you good luck with your procedure. It seems like all is well . . . great job with your workouts:) Enjoy the rest of your week off!

I'm guessing Lori may be having trouble getting an Internet connection, when we were in FL we brought our laptop but could not get a connection. Everyone had there networks secured. My son said I need to look into some kind of phone card for that:confused:

Have a nice night everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.