Commit to get fit and lean for April 11, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

My nose is starting clear up:eek: about time. It's still very stuffed and blocked most of the day, but once in awhile I can breath through my nose :eek: , my mouth is so try from keeping it open all day long:( this infection is wearing me out. I hope I can start Meso 2 on Monday?

Yesterday, DH and I went to AAFESS (PX) on base. They are selling Fitness by Cathe in our PX in Grafenwoehr in Germany. I only saw the Weighted cloves (2 lB) and the walking kit. I was told they getting more stuff in:p:eek: They were cheap too:eek: They also gonna open a new Sport Store in Vilseck on April 18, can't wait for the Grand Opening!

This afternoon I will try to do some light yoga.

Have a great day and workout!

Good Morning!!!:)

Oh man....it feels awesome to be offically on vaca! I haven't had 2 weeks off in a row since I was on Mat leave! I am up early to get a run in and then I think we are going to wake everyone up around 7:30 so we can be on the road by 9'ish.

Im up to get an hour long run in. Im going to do a cc but not sure which one. Probably #7...or maybe #4. I can't remember if #4 is tough...so maybe its not that tough...you would think I'd rememeber? LOL

Belinda** Glad to hear you are starting to feel better!!! I would love to have a set of weighted gloves. They come in handy for Kick Boxing.

Ameila** I will be thinking about you today! Enjoy your first race!!!!!!

I won't be back to report my workout but I will probably check in on my blackberry at some point during our 3 hour drive.

Lori:)

I lied! :D While I am waiting for my HR to return to normal I thought I would report my workout. I did CC#3 and CC#4 challenges 2&3. Giving me 6 miles in 54 mins. I was going to do abs but I am cutting it close.

SEE YA~

Lori:)

Good morning Lori, WTG on your run this morning. The weighted cloves are handy, I use them for weight lifting and kickboxing!

Good morning (will be afternoon by the time I finish this):D

I plan on doing Disc 9 Legs after I'm done typing this. Later this afternoon, I need to assemble my lasagna & bake some biscotti.

Amelia - Today's the BIG day. Lots of luck!!!!!!!!!!

Belinda - Happy to hear you're clearing up a bit. I bet you're the best customer at the PX store;) Does Cathe have a big following in Germany?

Lori - Wow! your dedicated a run before you leave. I pack until the very last minute:eek: Have fun on your vaca, wish I were going away too:(

Cookie - Even though your busy you're still managing to get your workouts in:)

BBL, Have a nice day!

I just finished the race...my time was 37:30, not bad. My goal was to do my best and thats what I did! I came in 2nd in my age group,im proud of that. I got a little medal, shirt and hat...pretty cool.
It was a great experience!

My first mile was done in 11:15,that was my personal best so far. Im not sure about the second and third mile because i was too focused on keeping my breath steady:confused:. MAN, i didn't know there were so many hills, i was huffing and puffing up those things.:eek:

I ALMOST turned off my alarm clock this morning and said...ta' heck with it, Im glad i didn't :) But no more races on days im off work and i have no reason to get out of bed at 6am ;).

052-1-1.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.