Commit to get fit and lean for April 1, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I have a doctor’s appointment this morning. Didn’t sleep much at all last night. I will I will do disc 11 (Back & Triceps)!

Can you believe it’s April already? I am so ready for warmer weather.

“Setting goals is the first step to turning dreams, ideas, wishes, into REALITY!”

Have a great day and workout! BBL!

Hi girls,

I am back from the doctor; I have allergies and a sinus infection. My pressure in my ear is of too (I have a lot of ear infections). I have to take medicine for my ears, /nose, allergies and sinus. If that does not clear it, I don’t know what else will! LOL! And he wants to see me again next Wednesday.

After the doctor, I went to the PX (store on base), they had Tosca Reno The Eat - Clean Diet cookbook and the expanded edition. I bought them both. Do do think I need both?:rolleyes:

Good Morning!

I had a easy night at work and was home by 4 ish....then DS didn't wake until 9 'ish. I am looking forward to an evening home though. Seems like my life as been pretty hectic lately....and I don't like that!!!! It was also nice to get up and no one else was here. I was drove crazy yesetday with everyone under my feet, wanting me to do things:eek:

We have an apt at the hospital today at 1 but we have to go there around 11:30 b/c DS needs to get his chest xrays done. Then the dr is going to take a look at them to see how he is doing. Other then that, I have no plans for the day. I should go to the tanning bed though and get out my summers clothes, but those are the things I enjoy doing:)

Workout today will be a cc workout and abs. I probably won't do it until later tonight when DS is gone to bed. Im looking forward to crawling into bed early myself!!!

Belinda** Hope you feel better soon. I don't know if I have ever had a ear infection. As for the books....do you think your wasting money???;) I don't know what either one of the books are about so I would say YES....you need both:rolleyes:

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Morning girls

I still feel like poo:(, sore throat,sinus pressure/pain,sneezing like crazy and i have slight body aches:mad: Needless to say,the last thing on my mind right now is a workout:( I will bb tommorrow,hopefully feeling better!

Good morning girls,

I'm going to do Disc 6 legs today. I'm home today and need to get some things done around here, I need to get motivated (maybe some caffeine:)).

Belinda - I only had 1 sinus infection and ear infection and felt so crappy, but I remember once I took the medicine it helped real quick. I'm surprised your store on base would carry the eat clean book. I wouldn't think it would be a big seller. I have it an love it. Maybe they'll carry Cathe DVD's soon:D

Lori - You really do need a vacation with your busy days. Since you may be packing soon I would bring plenty of sunscreen the sun is so strong (80-85 degrees). My son even had a sunburn on his scalp:eek:. It is cooler at night about 60-70 degrees) so I would bring light jackets or sweatshirts. You can also get a cool day thrown in there too. If you forget something there is no shortage of drug stores, Target's or Walmart's. Also, no shortage of food places either:D When do you leave?

Amelia - Enjoy your rest and feel better tomorrow.

Hi girls,

Just completed my workout and jumping in the shower, going to the diner for dinner tonight. Thinking about having pancakes.

Belinda - I didn't realize but we eat lunch when you're eating dinner. You're a step ahead of us:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.