Commit To Get Fit And Lean 6/13

punka274

Cathlete
Morning girls

I haven't been logging my food lately, so im starting back to that today. My eating hasn't been bad though....it just makes me insane when i don't know how many calories im eating:confused:

I never did get in a workout yesterday but if i get one in today and tomorrow this week wasn't a total lost! SO today is weights from 4ds back and biceps then some cardio. They'll be working on my water today so i hope i don't have any interuptions:mad:

Lori-Hows the DOMS today;)

Hey to Belinda, Debbie,Trish and Cookie

bb after work....

Good morning girls,

Last night's dinner was fun with our neighbors, just felt so bloated afterwards:mad: I feel good this morning not hung over. We were drinking wine, not a big wine drinker. I prefer vodka with cranberry, more fattening & sweet, of course:confused:

I'm going to do Disc 21 back & bi's today. I'm also hoping to cook my monthly sauce today, need to run to the store for more food.

Amelia - Hopefully they will fix your well today (fingers crossed). We're both doing the same body parts today:D have fun with it.

Lori - Did you celebrate DH birthday yet? Are you sore from MM yesterday?

Belinda - You must be enjoying your trip. Are you climbing the mountain that was behind the resort:)?

Trish - Another day of rain:( My poor son is at the shore for prom weekend. I'm wondering if they will come back early.

Cookie - You must be catching up after a busy week:)

Hey Girls!

I went to check in earlier but the phone rang...yada...yada...then I had to go to work earlier then I expected.

I have soooo much DOMS today, I knew it was coming. My legs are on fire:confused: I think my bics are the only thing thats not hurting! LOL

I just got back from a run, we did about 15k again. Oddly enough my legs weren't hurting when I was running! It hurts to walk though.

Deb** I hear ya on the bloated feeling! So far , so good today! I haven't eaten much and I am going to keep it that way. Prehaps my body can't digest sugar like it use to....nah...that can't be it;):D

Ameila** Did you get your workout in today? I should start counting cals this week as well. I need to be put back on track! Ugh! Its no fun being a women!

I may bbl. I feel like I need a nap but thats not going to happen in this house!

Lori:)

Workout done a couple of hours ago....did 4ds back and biceps then i took the dog out for an interval run with some powerwalking. Its hot out today and very humid,i was sweating buckets. In total i burned 493 calories in about 65mins.

I then took a shower in my own shower yep, we are back to normal around here agian, thankgoodness:confused: the funny thing is that my DH was off today and he was helping the handyman. DH was able to find the problem...there was a leak underneath some pinestraw. The handyman claims that he already looked there and Dh wanted to make sure, im glad he did.

banana_smiley_28.gif
this is my happy dance girls;) yay,we have water!

Lori-High fives on the Doms and your 15k run!

Debbie-Enjoy your workout today! Glad to hear you had a good time whith your neighbors! I like wine sometimes but prefer jack in diet coke. What kind of sauce are you making?

Hey to anyone that follows...

Have a good day

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.