Commit To Get Fit And Lean 5/13

punka274

Cathlete
Morning!

I think i pulled a muscle in my back yesterday :confused: theres a very dull pain on the left side of my middle back area,so needless to say...no workout today!

DH and I had some wine last night while watching the ATL Braves take on the NY Mets...it was so nice. It would of been nicer if they would have won:rolleyes:. Actually they would have won if the umpire's were doing there job:mad:

Belinda-Great job getting in the tricep tubing yesterday! sorry to hear you nose is still clogged up:( mygoodness your having a hard time with that:( im sending you some healing vibes!

Cookie-Isn't these checkin's wonderful? Its the only place that i can go and rave about a workout that i just done,lol. If i told my mom about doing all of Imax2 she would say' whats Imax2'.....LOL:eek: Im sorry your days are so long...hopefully you will be able to get in a short WO today? Im still reading the twilight series,im waiting on the last book right now to come to the liabray(have it on hold)

Debbie-Do you plan on checking out that gym today? If it reminds you of Cathe's gym then im sure its very nice!

Trish-Great workout sunday & Monday!! High fives on the DOMS! Ive got some doms in my chest...feels good!

Lori-Whats on tabs for today?

bbl

Last edited:
Good morning girls,

Today, I'm going to do Disc 15 back & bi's. I also have to work today. I think I'm going to wait until June or July to check out 2 gyms and make my decision. I also want to hear more feedback too:)

Cookie - I agree not too many people understand about fitness and health or actually care. So this is a great place to come:) Sounds like your days are real long too.

Belinda - Sorry to hear you're nose is acting up again. You may need to get a bed in the Dr.'s office :D. I'm sure they are baffled at why this is taking a long time to get better.

Amelia - I hope your back feels better real soon. My DH & one of my sons is a Yankee's fan. My other DS is a Astros fan. Not sure how that came about:confused: we're very far from Texas.

Lori - Are you still planning to run the marathon?

Trish - I hope you have a shorter day today:)

BBL, Have a nice day!

Good Morning Ladies!

Boy am I bushed! I woke up at 2:00 AM thinking about a project that is under way at work and couldn't get back to sleep. So, I tossed and turned until 4:30 and got up to do the day's wo...B&G Overall Leg premix. My knees are screaming but that wo kicks butt!! During the second round of the floor exercise, I thought to myself, "Butts and Guts should be ILLEGAL!!" I had to laugh at myself afterwards:p

Howdy Amelia - You are so smart to take a day off. Injuries are no fun and, as I had to learn the hard way, do not get better by CONTINUING to work out:confused: Sounds like you and hubbie had a great evening together:) I decided to sign up for Netflix so DH and I could have a few movie nights at home and also family movie night with the girls. We used to snuggle up in an oversized chair with a blanket and watch great movies, but we kind of fell out of the habit. So....great movies should do the trick! Enjoy your rest day and feel better fast!

Deb - No, I usually am out of the city by 6:00ish, but last night I attended a presentation at another firm that is using the technology that we are implementing. It didn't offer as much info as I had hoped but I did pick up a few good tidbits;). I hope the gym you're checking out is a good fit for you. Will it be as convenient as your current gym? My firm offers discount gym memberships to NYSC and Equinox and I keep getting tempted to get one, but I just don't know when I would find the time. Probably not until the girls are teens and can't stand to be around their mother!

Cookie - You had a long day yesterday, too. I hope, at least, that you got a good night's sleep! I decided not to do a wo last night because I knew I would half-a$$ it. So, I thought I would get a good night's rest and be fired up to go in the morning. It didn't quite work out, but my wo was good anyway. I'm so impressed that you love plyo legs. My knees would shatter....LOL! Do you use a plyo board or anything with spring/cushion to make it more comfortable?

Belinda - I hope your nose saga is over soon! You are doing such a great job of staying active with your dog walks and band work. I'm gonna have to save these posts to refer back to the next time I am on vacation.

Lori - Hope you're doing well!

Have a great day ladies!

Good morning,

sorry for not starting us off! I just came back from the clinic in Regensburg. Both my nostril were blocked. This is so frustrating. Now he wants me to take Cortisone for 4 weeks, I hope this will kick this infection in the a$$.:rolleyes:

Amelia, take care of your back. Glad you had a nice evening with DH.

Debbie, he told me all that pollen isn't helping. Didn't I tell you, I do have a bed in his office:D Enjoy your workout today!

Trish** I got really creative and learned a lot with the bands/tubing. Sorry you didn’t get enough sleep last night, I sure know what that feels like. I don’t get enough lately! WTG on getting your workout in so early. You sure will feel your legs tomorrow.

Hey Girls!

Sorry for the late check in....hopefully someone will read it;) I ran last night and again today.I was also suppose to do STS Disc 2 but that will have to wait until tomorrow. I am zonked!

Ameila** How was your back all day? I think I may have a glass of wine mixed with some 7Up....I don't like wine very well.

Belinda** Sorry to hear you are still having trouble! That infection must be a nasty one!

Trish** I really enjoy B&Gs as well....that reminds me, I need another ball! The last one I bought was to small:mad:

Deb** I am going to do the same races that I did last yr, no Marathons for me this yr...maybe next yr.

I gave my Ipod to my SIL today and she put some music on it for me. I enjoyed running to the music but it was soooo windy out! Everytime I go for a run it seems to be blowing a gail!

I will bb tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.