Commit To Get Fit And Lean 4/27

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

Today is going to be LIC, im not looking forward to those one legged pulses/squats with a dumbell:confused: I always forget about it:rolleyes:. Well, im off to myfitnesspal to log my food for the day...i have to up my calories if im doing LIC;):)

Belinda-How are you doing? If you see this....we miss you and wish you a speedy recovery! When your feeling better,let us know how your doing!:)

Lori-Have you tried cranberry juice? it always helps me...

Debbie-LOL at your sil pouring salt and cheese all over the food! Whats on tabs for today?

Trish-What are you up to today?

Cookie-how have you been,whatcha been up too?

bbl

Good morning girls,

Today I'm taking a spinning class at the gym. I hope to get in upper body disc later this afternoon and 1/2 day of work & food shopping inbetween. It's another beautiful day here today:)

Amelia - Have fun with LIC today. I always wonder if the exercises we dread the most are the most effective:confused:

Hi to Belinda, Lori, Trish & Cookie:)

BBL, and have a great day!!!

Workout done,buned 530 calories. My energy was lacking but i pushed through it:)

Debbie-I wonder that too,lol, if thats the case then i probably shouldn't avoid them:confused: like triceps dips...ugh! I would rather do anything than those:eek:

have a good day girls...today is our Anniversary! Its been eight years since we said our 'I Do's' :D He's such a sweetie, i was lucky to snatch him up;)

later gators...gotta do the housewife thing and clean the house:rolleyes:

Hey Girls!

Feels like I up to my eye balls today! There was sooo much to do when i got up but I am getting it done. I also went for a hour long running with my running partner and the stroller! I use to avoid her phone calls cause I couldn't run,push a stroller and talk! But now I can;) I still haven't done any weights yet:( Hopefully tomorrow!

Ameila** I picked up some juice and cranberry pills last night. I loaned LIC to my SO CALLED friend.....and I need to get it back. Cause she ain't using it! Hope you enjoyed your workout!

Deb** Its nice here today as well but its chilly! At least the sun is shining!We still get snow this time of yr!:rolleyes:

HEY to everyone else. I probably won't be back until I get into work tonight.I have to get groceries and make dinner and its almost 2 now!

Lori:)

Morning Ladies!

Today is a rest day for me. After cardio and B&G yesterday, my knees need a rest. Surprisingly, though, they don't feel as bad as I thought I would:). As I expected, the DOMs are kicking in from B&G:) Tomorrow night I'm planning to do some elliptical and maybe stretch max or abs.

Amelia - Nice calorie burn girl!! Can you be my housewife??? I can never seem to get our friggin' house clean for more than a day:mad: You wonderful housewives out there...I need to know...HOW DO YOU DO IT?? LOL.

Deb - Have fun spinning :) I'm hoping to get out and get a pedicure in a couple of hours. This weather caught me so off guard and I can't show these piggies to the public yet!

Lori - I remember this friend! She was the one that was worried about her hiney/thigh cellulite and wondered if you had the same issue (AS IF!!). That's probably why she didn't want to see you...couldn't stand to have all her jello shaking in front of your toned bod...LOL. (I should be a story teller!). Hope you had fun on your run:)

TTYL

Hi,

I'm going to dust off the BBQ grill soon and make BBQ chicken. I hope no little critters made a home in there over the winter:eek:

Amelia - Happy Anniversary!!! Are you making a special dinner tonight?

Lori - Trish's comments about your friend had me cracking up :D I can't believe you still could get snow:confused: you probably want to keep those summer clothes out!!

Trish - It's funny, I was thinking on the same lines as you about Lori's friend, but I would never have been able to put it the way you did:D Thanks for giving me a good laugh today. Maybe you should write greeting cards;)

Sorry to be so late!
I'm drowning in work. This week is a killer. I'm actually supposed to be finishing up materials for tomorrow but I needed to see how everyone is doing.
Belinda, hope you are mending quickly and get back here soon. We miss you.
Amelia, happy anniversary. Glad you got lucky, but he sure did too! I got real lucky also with mine. Also hate those tricep dips.
Trish, I like how you tell it like it is! Just loving it. Did you get your pedicure? Hope the doms are too bad.
Lori, not chilly here. Tomorrow's supposed to get to 92! Is the juice helping you to feel better?
Deb, I wish I could do as much exercise as you do. Did you find any pets in the grill?
Hospice told us today it could be any day for my MIL. Honestly, can't believe she's hung in there this long.
Did disc 25 yesterday and 10-10-10 this morning. If I get all this work ready and get up in time, it's disc 26 - plyo legs!!!
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.