Commit To Get Fit And Lean 4/24

punka274

Cathlete
Commit To Get Fit And Lean Weekend of 4/24-4/26

Well,today is going to be interesting...i started getting sick in the afternoon yesterday(back of my throat sore,sinuses clogging up) so i woke up with feeling like crap:mad:. I knew my body was trying to tell me something yesterday...i was so tired all morning. today is going to be a rest day(unless i feel better) and tommorrow will be too since im working tommorrow and i have a b-day party to go to in the evening.ive got to lower my calories today since im not working out:mad: i may walk the dog though... But the good news is that tommorrow is my cheat meal day...whooohoooo....:D and a cheating i will be;)

ok.later gators:cool:

Last edited:
Good morning girls,

I'm going to the gym to take a boot camp class. I may also take the yoga class that follows. My hamstring has been bothering me and I hope stretching may help. I have computer work but otherwise I'm home today:)

Amelia - Maybe a couple of rest days will be good for you. Cathe did include rest weeks in STS (I can't wait:D). Enjoy your cheat meal. My eating has been way off:(

Trish - It sounds like PT is working for you. Was your 18yo sick?

BBL, Hi to everyone who follows and have a nice day!!!!

Last edited:
GOOD MORNING!!!!:):)

Alright, tell the truth....who missed me???:D:p We still aren't home. We have a 3.5 hour drive ahead of us and then we will be there. I am feeling a little homesick for Fl already!:rolleyes: I think when you take your kids with you, your really not in a rush to go home.
The weather was awesome! The first day we were there is poured but it was still warm and I didn't care. But from that day on it was sunny skys:) We went to Disney, Universal, Seaworld, 3 days of shopping, Red Lobster and IHOPS:) I think we went over budget but oh well. I think we will be going back next yr for sure....Im not sure if we will take kids though. DS is really into tantrum mode. It started as soon as we left the house. He had his good days and bad days. He is throwing things continously, screaming like a mad man when he doesn't get his own way and the more we discipline him, the more he screams! He was very trying somedays!

I got about 5-6 runs in at the gym. Im not sure how much damage control I need to do, I guess I will find out when I put my jeans on very soon:confused: ANd get a load of this...the people who invited us, "my friend" lived just up the st from us and we barely even seen them. They called the 1st couple of days and the guys would get together for a beer in the evening but she never bothered at all. I think (other then business) I am totally done with her. They had 2 young girls with them and they didn't play with DD at all. DD"s best day was the day before left. My brother and his family arrived and we all went to Seaworld together. I text my "friend" and told her that if i had my time back I would have booked my trip with them. We went through all of the trouble to stay in the same town as them (more money) go easter time (more money) and we didn't even see them! Please! She is going to know that I am ticked but I don't care anymore. Im not letting her and her selfish ways bother me.

Oh...another tantrum being thorwen! Fill me in on everything that has happened~

Lori:)

Lori!!!!!!! Your back!:) Wow, your trip sounded very exciting! Glad to hear you had a good time! I bet you have a real nice tan now;) Great job on getting your runs in girl!!! Bummer about your friend though, oh well,you'll be better off...Belinda had surgery for her sinusitis! Here is a thread that explains it all...http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262178 , Her DH filled us in on it!

I don't think you missed much more than that!:)

ok,just skipping by!!! my nose is running & my head is hurting agian............:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi Lori,

Your back!!!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I love going to the parks, were they crowded? Yum, in the fall IHOP has the best pumpkin pancakes:) Hey, way to get your runs in. Maybe your friend was afraid you might make her run with you :D (LOL).

We're also thinking about going to FL in the fall without the boys;)

I see Amelia told you about Belinda, we're just waiting to hear from her and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Morning...

Today is work then i have to get ready for a my Niece's one year old birthday part! I can't believe she's already one year old!! Wow,where does the time go? I got her one of those baby pools thats shaped like a giraffe,its so cute. I also got her a plush lamb stuffed animal,its so soft.

im so tired:confused: i shouldn't have stayed up so late with dh last night watching the ballgame. No workout today,didn't get one in yesterday either because i was sick and i still don't feel well:(
Hey to everybody! have a good day,atleast its pretty here today...in the 80's:cool:

Good morning girls,

I'm going to do Disc 12 Legs, but I can't do it till after 4PM. We have people from California coming with a realtor to see our house today. So, I need to tidy up a bit:) Alot of people are looking but no one is really buying at least not in our area:confused:

Belinda - I hope we hear from you soon:)

Amelia - I hope you feel better and rest up today. Have fun at your niece's party.

Lori - You must have a mountain of laundry to do:(

It's going to be in the 80's here today too.

Hi to everyone who follows and have a nice weekend!!!

Hey Girls!:)

Im late checking in. Things are returning to normal....sloooowly!;) I don't have that much laundry to do b/c we had a washer and dryer where we were staying. I did need to wash our bed clothes though and I have about 3 loads of laundry to do....but I also had to be at work by 1 today. We didn't get up until 9:30 and I was out the door for a run by 11, back by 12 and to work by 1. I am pretty tired/lazy today though. It must be all of the travelling?

I am not sure what we are doing tonight. We are having lobster...somewhere...I think:rolleyes: With friends or family and after my incident with my friend in FL, I need to start getting closer to some more people and ween her out of my life:p So I would opt for the friend thing tonight but Im not sure if I can handle either one of it to tell you the truth.

Ameila** Thanks for filling me in on Belinda. Im glad they got to the root of the prob! Poor girl! I can't beleive your neice is 1 today! My goodness...where does the time go! I do have a tan but its not as good as what I would have gotten in an all inclusive resort. I didn't have as much time to lie in the sun as I would have liked.

Deb** How did the house showing go? Where are you guys moving? Do you already have a house bought?

Well....it didn't bother me about coming back to work today but I think I have lost interest in this place. Im not sure what I want to do...prehaps I should go back to school!:confused: Ugh...the thoughts of that makes me what to puke!:p I know one thing for sure...after this trip...no more babies for me! My uterus is out of service!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

I did get my leg workout in but I went light with the weights. My belly has not felt good all day. It feels worse right after I eat:(

Lori - We are looking to get a smaller house in the same area (we still haven't found anything). The house market is so bad especially for larger homes. We don't want to buy a new home until we sell our current home. I think my husband saw how stressed I was and said maybe we should just wait till the market picks up.

Good night everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.