Commit to Get Fit And Lean 12/27

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

Almost janurary...you girls excited? I'll be glad so i can make a fresh new start to a new diet:confused: DH and I are both starting new years day.

We went over to my BIL's christmas day and they sent EVERYTHING home with us...cupcakes,chocolate dipped everything(apprently they have a new chocolate dip machine thingy:rolleyes:) chicken tenders,chips and dip,crackers w/dipp and potatoe salad....OMG DH and I have been eating non stop for days:confused::confused::confused:

Today it all ends:)(it has too since there's nothing left,lol)

Atleast i did get in a workout everyday(even on christmas day:))and im not EVEN going near the scale until atleast a week of eating nice and clean..

Hey to everybody...today is a LB circuit workout. The kids are going to my moms to spend the night and DH and I are going to Olive Garden to use a gift card we got for christmas(more eating:confused:)

Hugs and Happy Holidays!

Good Morning!

Im waiting for DH to get his butt in gear so I can go shopping:confused:....only for a dress for tonight though and something for my sister to wear on New Years. We have a wedding tonight but i also took an on call shift at work...so no drinking for moi....which is fine! Trust me! hehe!

I am hoping to get a workout in later on today,maybe a run.

Ameila** DH is starting with you? How nice! Atleast you won't feel alone!:) I think my sister is starting WW online on the 2nd, really no point in starting on the 1st if you have to eat a turkey dinner again:eek: I received a chocolate fountain for christmas as well:rolleyes: not sure if thats what your inlaws have or not.Its nice but messy!

I will bbl to report my workout, hope everyone as a great day!

Lori:)

Amelia, it sounds like that could be death by chocolate! Good for you for having a plan and your husband joining you. Hope yours is more reliable than mine. He has said many times he would do a challenge with me but always wimps out. Now he's thinking od doing a half marathon. So generally, we'll start training, I'll get into it, and he'll drop out. Enjoy the Olive Garden - one of my family's favorite restaurant.

Lori, how are you going to do a wedding and work? Guess that's our Energizer Bunny. Enjoy the wedding. What does your dress look like?

Guess Belinda is off snowboarding.

It is raining here, and the snow has frozen overnight into ice. Our driveway is a mess. Not sure if we can even get out to go to the store. My son and his fiance are coming for brunch tomorrow so today's workout might include breaking up ice. That should be a good upper body and cardio one.

Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.