Commit to get fit and lean for 12-20

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do Gym Style Back & Biceps premix today! Not sure if I will do 30 min. cardio, my legs are so sore!

Belinda-i hope your headache is gone quickley....great workout!

Hey to everybody! today is a rest day....although I may do a dogwalk later this afternoon. My legs are still painfull. Still having trouble walking...I took Aleive yesterday and I got no response,today im going to get some advil or something:mad:

Im suppose to do a leg workout and cardio tommorrow,not sure if im still sore:mad:

ok,off to get ready for work. Have a great day ladies!

Happy Saturday!

Amelia and Belinda, what are your legs so sore from? I'm gonna do GS B&B in a few minutes. Actually, I should be straightening up around here, but since I took yesterday off, want to get wo in before my son comes home from college this afternoon.
Belinda, I see you have a headache also - you better take care of yourself.
Trish, how's everything with you?
I've developed diverticulitis! There was no way I could have worked out yesterday, even took the day off from work I felt so bad! Now I have to keep a food journal to bring to my next appointment. So, Amelia, I'm back to logging my food. Not sure if I'm up to working out, but figure I'll try and see.
Cookie, who has gift wrapping, laundry, cleaning, shopping, cooking, and a party to go to but hasn't done a thing all day so far

Hey Ladies:)

Pretty quiet saturday? It usually is quiet around here on weekends. I just finished my workout. I did GS B&B 2x's:confused: (ouch) and Imax 3 intervals 1-5. A good workout...and long enough for me today:rolleyes:

Last night was pretty easy at work. Im not sure what tonight holds for me though...but I think Sunday night is suppose to be quiet.:)

Cookie** I don't even know how to pronounce what you just wrote:eek: Hope you are feeling better though...and tackle some of those things on your list;)

Belinda** Good job with the workout!

Ameila** Enjoy your rest day! Hope DD had a nice b-day!

BBL!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.