Commit to get fit and lean for 12-14-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do GS shoulders & trriceps = abs! I never got my workout in yesterday!

My kids missed their connecting flight from London to Munich! DH and I got suck in Munich for 5 hours; instead waiting 5 hours at the airport we decided go shopping in Munich! DH and I had a blast at the Christkindlsmarkt in Munich. We also had lunch at the famous Hofbraeuhaus in Munich.( Munich 's oldest breweries). It’s a must if you ever in Munich! And no I didn’t have a beer! LOL!

Have a great workout or rest day today!

Belinda-great workout! Sorry your kids missed there connecting flight...but im glad you guys had a good time shopping.

Lori-How was the christmas party last night?

I haven't worked out since the dreaded stomach virus thursday so i will try and get in a walk today...still not sure my body can handle anything intense right now,ive still got the 'runs':eek:

Can you guys do me a favor? My DH is having a hard time right now...would you girls send him some postive vibes. He's having trouble sleeping and eating on account of his job,just very stressed out about it. I appreciate it very much:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.