Commit to get FIT and LEAN for 12-10-2008

Morning girls,

I just finished 4DS abs + Low Max (4-7 intervals premix) + GS Biceps + stretch!:D

Talk to you all later!

Have a great day, everyone!

Morning!

Belinda-your workouts have been great lately! You go girl!:)

today is a light-easy cardio day. Im doing a powerwalk on the treadmill for thirty minutes. I may take the dog for a walk since its not as cold today.

bbl

Good Morning!

I thought today was GS leg time...but thats tomorrow:confused: I can only imagine how my biceps are going to feel when I finish doing GS Bic 2x;s!

Belinda** So how was it? Are your arms ready to fall off?????

Ameila** Have a good workout!

Is everyone finish their christmas shopping yet? I still have a few things to get. Plus stocking stuffers. I was hoping to get at my gifts last night to see what i actually have but no luck. Maybe Fri night.

I will bbl to report my workout. Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Lori, I do the weight work only once!:p I follow the endo rotation:p:p I will be thinking about you when you do Biceps twice!:D:p I do have to say, I am very sore! I do cardio every day with the endo rotation!

Have a good one!

P.S I still can't post pictues, I tried from my computer:eek:

Hey girls....my workout is done! I decided to do a powerwalk on the treadmill...this is my light cardio day!

Awwwww,Lori-I like your new avatar! And to answer your question...I wish i was done with my xmas shopping. Still got alot left! The good news is that i got the majority of my kids presents done.

hey to everybody! Have a good night!

Done with my workout! What a toughy~! I also did 4DSBC and KB. That should get my bic's good:rolleyes: Im going to be feeling it late today!

Belinda** Are you trying to upload a new avatar or just pics? You should have done bics today twice...just for the fun of it:confused::D Are the kids coming home from christmas?

Ameila** Christmas is such a stressful time isn't it? Waaaaaaaaaay to much money spent and half of the time we are buying gifts just for the sake of buying them,not b/c anyone needs anything. Also, every year DH and I say we aren't going to over do it on each other and that just goes out the window, I don't even know why we bother to waste our breath. As long as you have the kids gifts thats all that matters. I buy the childrens gifts first and if I run out of money:eek: tough luck for everyone else! haha!

I will probably check in when I am at work tonight. I think it is going to be a quiet night. The weather as sucked lately. Alot of wind and rain...doesn't seem much like christmas!

Lori:)

Hey Girls,

No workout for me today...I went to PT last night and they still don't want me to do cardio or squats/lunges:mad:. I'm bummed out about it, but I want my knee to get better so I will be a good girl and listen:confused:. Depending on how my night goes, I might work in GS Biceps after PT.

Lori - Love the new pic! At first I thought we had a new person checking in...LOL! I have only purchased 1, yes, 1 Christmas gift so far! I'm such a procrastinator. I probably won't finish up until the week of Christmas.

Hey Belinda - I love the way you are breaking up your workouts. Great job today!

Hi Amelia, Cookie and others!

Trish

:)Trish..thats awful! I would be so lost if I couldn't workout...but I bet I would have a clean house:) I wonder what people do who don't workout, I guess they clean. Not that my house is dirty but at the end of the day I really don't care if everything is in its place:confused: Hopefully you can figure out a few workouts that work for you until your knees heal.
Nope...no new people checking in LOL Just a new pic of moi:)

Lori

Late check in here!

Lori, did you do kickboxing after doing your bis twice? If so, then you aren't just an Energizer bunny, but a super strong one. My arms aren't bother me, but I sure wasn't doing kickboxing after working them either. I'm with you on the gift buying - do the most important first.

Amelia, I'm a procrastinator on gift buyer, so I don't have much done. It is fun shopping for little ones. Do you have a lot of others you give to?

Belinda, what do you mean you're not doing the biceps twice? You're missing a lot of fun with Lori and I. Yep, you could be saying nasty things to Cathe during concentration curls too.

Trish, I can hear your disappointment. You're wise to listen and rest your knee. You certainly don't want more problems. Good thinking on working the upper body. I chuckled at the l, yes 1 comment. That's about where I'm at.

Had a late start this morning so rushed to get the workout in, but did. My wrists are feeling it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.