COMMIT to get FIT and LEAN 1/29

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

Today's workout is 4ds KB. I think i might actually see a loss this week, the scale is .4 away from my lowest so far and Ive still have the rest of today and tomorrow to get it down:eek: that is finally, some good news;)

So as you all can guess, w/my DH getting laid off there will be no house hunting:confused: guess its just not meant to happen right now...one day will be home owners. I called the landlord and smoothed things over with her,afterall...even w/the rent raised this is still cheap rent.

i will bbl...

Lori-Glad you were able to get in to see your doctor yesterday!

Trish-Nice workout yesterday. Enjoy your leg workout this morning.

Cookie-How are you doing lately?

I wonder how Belinda is doing? Anyone heard anything?

bbl

Good Morning Ladies

Today is my rest day. I was going to do some yoga this morning...but I think I will take some time to do things around the house before work. I have the porridge in the crockpot....so far....no fires. Would you believe on the back of it, it says "do not put on stove burner". :eek: On the front it needs to say " hey dumba**, use your head"........................ \
I start week 3 (week 5 for me) tomorrow. I ended up doing Athletic Step yesterday...I think its my favorite, but not my favorite after a leg day. :eek:

So guessed who was in last night?? Any guessers??? :mad: We will start calling "him" DG. It's easier, but hopefully I won't have to go on with this much longer........ The first thing he says is " did you lose my number?" ....seriously? really?

Belinda- I hope you are doing ok!!! This is too long in the hospital......

Amelia- So sorry to hear about your DH! You will make it through (((hugs)))...when it rains, it pours, doesn't it?? :(

Lori- If I had time I would do them all! It's hard to get up that early in the morning for a full hour and a half to two hour workouts....especially because I'm the stretcher of the century...My job can be very laborious (not saying anyone else's isn't!), but I know on days I work I can't push it to the limit, because I still need some reserve for my job! I'm glad you got in to see your Dr. So how are you feeling today?

Deb- Yeah the small storms stink! 3 inches is just enough to be a pain the a$$....did you get disc 11 in??

Trish- Nice workout yesterday!! Yeah either today or tomorrow I'll pm you the recipe...or I can share it on the check in if anyone else is interested!

Cookie- That's great about your mom!! Not so great about you. (((hugs))) Hope you start feeling better soon! How heavy were these boxes that you strained your traps? Haha about not starting fires....lol

Have a wonderful day ;)

Good Morning!:)

Checking in is more work then normal today:confused: DS is gonna be a trouble maker today...I can tell already. He won't leave me alone and we have only been up for an hour:mad: Could be a looong day! And I have plenty to do.

I offered to have DH's grandmothers party here tonight. Not really a party,just a family dinner so I need to do housework, workout, make something and I need to run out and get her a b-day gift.

Black coffee wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. That was the only thing I thought about when he told me no dairy. I thought that maybe the coffee was weak but DH said it was good.

If I have the time I will do legs again today or I may save them for tomorrow. So today's workout will just be some cardio and abs probably.

Ameila** Your right, that is some good news. It could have went the other way with b/c you have been stressed out lately. Maybe you will find the perfect house when you go looking...one that isn't on the market right now:D

Iris** I can see how you will need to save some energy for your job, I bet it is pretty draining at times. Do you do really well in tips? I think most people around here do better in their tips then they actually do with their pay check.

Trish** Good job with your workout yesterday!

So yes...so far today...I feel alot better. Lets hope its the last of the poopy bum!!!

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I never did get Disc 11 in yesterday decided to shovel and go to work and too tired when I came home:( I will take Zumba today and after a short work day do Disc 11.

Belinda - I hope you are feeling better.

Amelia - Great job with the weight loss:). I'm sorry about your DH but when the time is right you'll be a homeowner. On the positive it must be really cool to live on a lake.

Iris - Enjoy your rest day. So I think DG really likes you he keeps coming back:eek:

Lori - It sounds like DS has his energy back:eek: Hopefully you can get everything done but if not at least you can tell your family DS is the reason why.

Trish - I hope work isn't so crazy today.

Cookie - You must be so glad it's Friday;)

BBL, Have a great day:)

workout done,did 4ds KB then weight-loss yoga, burned 455.

Iris-i had to LOL at your comment about the crockpot. WTG on your workout.

Lori-Glad your feeling better, enjoy your dinner party tonight!

Debbie-Zumba sounds fun, have a good workout!

Hello to everyone that follows...ive got to go find something for lunch.

Howdy girls,

Another late check-in. Yup, it was another bus day. I skipped the gym, but I did PH Leg segments and GS Legs calf work and floor work in the morning. Tomorrow is going to be crazy so I'm not sure if I'll get a work out in. I guess I'll have to work up a sweat at my friend's pole party tomorrow night:)

Amelia - Nice cal burn today! Any plans for the weekend?

Lori - Glad you're feeling better. How's DS feeling? Hope Grandma's party was fun.

Deb - How was zumba?

Iris - DG sounds so lame. I'm thinking about dusting off my slow cooker this weekend, but not sure what I'm making just yet. Maybe some chili....would definitely be good in this cold weather.

Hellos to everyone else. Hope you ladies have a great weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.