Commit to get Fit & Lean 1/26

punka274

Cathlete
Morning
getting us started.
Im thinking about doing kelly Coffey Meyers NYC today, its pretty tough. bbl with personals...

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will attempt to do 30/30....and then Weights and Plates Abs. Work was so freaking slow last night. :mad: And I still had to stay right to the very end because of two goofballs that came in later....*sigh*...lol

So I've set my sights on no later than May to finally get my PT certification. I've been studying like crazy again. And I think I'm going to look into for real taking some state tests... all I want is out of what I'm doing now.....Anyways...

Ohhhh...and the stove! The boys came yesterday afternoon, and got up underneath it and there was standing water :confused: However! I did not ruin the element in it! So it came down to me just needing another burner. I got sooo lucky!! And after the clean up it looks like a brand new stove! I was a bit nervous about using it at first, but I'm over it.

Amelia- Have a great workout today! I dont' blame you for going back to bed yesterday!! I always take a rest day on the day after it comes.

Deb- How is your DH feeling? did you get disc 10 in? yeah there were some cute fireman...but I was too buggin' to really care...lol. however, I do enjoy the one maintenance guy we have....real smart a** ( I must like that type), he said all he could think about was the possible damage to the new kitchen cabinets he put up before I moved in....:confused: lol

Lori- Nice workout yesterday! When I get some more time in the morning one of these days I'll give it a shot with running/hiit.... lol @ the skinny arms lifting weights.

Trish- I am also trying to keep in mind that the sweet's just aren't worth it!! I am definitely 'fluffier' from the holidays, and sometimes self motivation isn't quite enough!

Cookie- How are you feeling? What kind of phone did you get?? I love love love my iphone...I still can't stop talking about how great it is..lol

Ok bbl

Good Morning!

Happy to report a much better sleep last night! DH wanted to get into the hot tub (and so did I) but DS woke up twice between 8-10 so I didn`t think it was a good idea. I figured we were in for a rough night but he woke again at 1:30, I gave him some motrin and that was it until 9 a.m! I am not sure what i will do about tomorrow. I am suppose to be back to work tomorrow morning but I don`t think I should be sending him to the sitters yet.

So since we woke up so late the morning seems like its gone already. Its 10:30 already and I have only managed to make the beds!:confused: I would normally be started my workout by now. Im not sure what my workout will be. I was thinking about doing Disc 11 to get it out of the way but for some reason I have some back DOMS going on from yesterdays workout. Unless I slept the wrong way and I am getting the two pains mixed up:rolleyes: Any pain I would like to think is DOMS! LOL So maybe i should do cardio and then the leg workout I missed last week. Sounds like the plan!

Trish** So this friend....she is in really good shape ( I can`t insert question marks with this computer apparently! LOL) Do you ever see her...does she live close by. Everyone I see from high school are quit large. They have done the norm...getting married...having kids and saying that they had babies...thats why they have weight on. I remember one time when I worked at a hair salon, there was a lady getting her hair done and she said `wait until you have kids` She wasn`t impressed when she found out that I already had one! LOL She was blaming her weight on kids... But I think you should give yourself credit...you look great!

Iris** Im thinking that if I don`t have a job in March month that I am going to do the PT course as well and hopefully that will be my new job:) I think DH would even build a peice onto his business for me to run a little gym out of there. Im thinking that if I had some over weight clients that they would perfer to go to a small gym, with one on one, instead of going to a big gym. Thats just my thoughts though. Gyms can be intimidating.

Ameila** Enjoy your workout today!

Cookie** Hope you have a good day. Sounds like you have it all planned out. Hope your mom is feeling good.

Belinda** Hope your feeling better! Im thinking that when the Dr told you to take it easy that you shouldn`t have done anything at all! hehe!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

Both DH & my dog kept me up last night both were having trouble breathing:confused: DH is so stubborn about seeing a Dr.:mad: I give up. Today I'm going to do kickboxing at the gym and off to work.

Amelia - Thanks for gettting us started and enjoy your workout:)

Iris - Kudos on studying for PT. I'm glad there was only minor damage to the stove. It looks like you are attracked to the smart a** guys:D

Cookie - You take it easy too. How is DH doing?

Lori - I can't believe DS didn't nap for you yesterday . . . did he at least go to bed early? I bet your friend will be real sore today:)

Trish - Funny I just reconnected with a childhood bf after many years it's actually kind of weird.

Have a great day everyone:)

NYC done and my @ss was handed to me:confused:

Im updating my resume girls, time to start looking for a job. The kids are at school m-f and im able to work during those hours, the problem is finding a front office medical job that will work around the kids & DHs schedule:confused: but like my mother always says...where there's a will,there's a way;) This time no big medical center...the smaller the better(or easier:p)

Iris-Great news with the stove!

Lori-how was your workout?

Debbie-so sorry you were kept up last night. Enjoy your class at the gym.

Hello to Cookie,Trish and more hugs to Belinda!

Last edited:
No workout to report yet. Im soon gonna get to it though.

Ameila** Have fun job hunting. Im sure you will find something that will suit you.

Deb** No...he didn't even go to bed early! I know...WTF, right? He was laying in bed with his eyes closed when i was reading him books and when I turned the lights off, he started to cry. When I gave him is medicine at 1:30 , I turned the light on in the hall and when I turned it off he started to cry so I turned it back on. Im not sure whats up with that. Maybe he is starting to get scared of the dark.

O.k...gonna change into my workout gear!

Hey Girls,

Quick check in to report my workout:) I did 2 miles on the TM, then 40/20, then another 1.5 miles on TM, then Disc 9, then yoga abs. Sounds longer then it actually was.

I brought home my turkey from work. My boss buys us a turkey every year and i kept forgetting to bring mine home. I brought it home on Sun night and I forgot to put it in the freezer. So we are having turkey for supper:) Smells like Christmas at my house.

Hi girls,

So after getting mad at DH he finally went to the Dr. he has bronchitis at least they gave him medicine and maybe his chest pains will go away:) and he took a rest day:eek:

I had fun with kickboxing today. My legs are still sore from Disc 9 on Saturday.

Belinda - If you see this my DH is just like you:) I hope all is well with you.

Lori - There was a long period of time where my DS's slept with the light on all night long. A night light wouldn't even do. Yum, the turkey sounds good are you making all the fixin's with it:)

Amelia - I forgot you used to work in the medical center. I know some people have had luck finding jobs on Craigslist especially part-time.

Have a nice night everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.