Commit to get fit - Jan 7

Cookie57

Cathlete
'Morning!
Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. Nothing other than just a crazy day.
Belinda, I don't mind painting walls but my nails are a disaster. Hope you got some more quotes.
Kristin, for a short week, it was nuts! What are your plans for this weekend?
Deb, hope things are doing better for your fil. Two days on 34th street or Brooklyn? You'll be taking over the whole metropolitan area soon.
Melissa, hope you're enjoying VT.
Helene, how's your back? It must be so challenging to have it bothering you with your children so active.
Going to do tbt lb in a bit and hopefully squeeze in 18 back and biceps also. Have to take dd to meet friends for hiking, while I get my hair done. Then go get a copy of my eyeglass prescription and pick out new ones since I left mine somewhere in my travels yesterday. Just hate that I really can't read any more without them. You wouldn't believe the resolution on my screen now and that is with wearing cheaters! Since I have an asigmatism (sic), the cheaters are really working well either. Oh well, at least my hair will look good. 'Cause then I have a meeting in the late afternoon where I will be squinting as I'm looking over documents. I really dislike some aspects of getting older.
Saw Deb's reply about painting nails, and that brings up another thing: lately my nails are breaking, splitting and cracking like crazy. Honestly, they have gone from being respectable to feeling like I need to hide them. Any suggestions?
Cookie

Good morning,

Cookie, you up early:eek: Thanks for starting us off this morning.

I will take DS and his girlfriend to the airport:( time went by so fast. We also moving Alesia's stuff to the new house today (she is moving out of her apartment the end of this month) so she can save money to buy a condo/house.

Will go to the gym, to finsh up STS.

I will have more time to chat later. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hi everyone. Today's workout is completed :) I did MMA Boxing. I forget how great the core work is in that one. Tomorrow DS starts basketball season. Our assistant coach is going to be the head ouch and DH is going to be the asst coach. Pretty excited.

Cookie- it was just a crazy week. I find 4 day weeks to be like that for some reason. We are getting reay for mid- terms so it was a bit stressful. In ever paint my nails. I am actually a nail- biter. My one suggestion would be to get a nail strengthener of some kind or clear polish.

Belinda- it must be so exciting when DS arrives, but a bit of a downer hen he leaves. Congrats on finishing STS.

Deb- when my paint my nails it looks like a 5-year-old did them.

Okay all. Enjoy the night!

Kristin

Hi girls,

I was busy doing a little cleaning & putting Christmas decorations away . . . still not done but calling it a day. I did a free weight arm w/o of my own just to get something in. We're planning to go to dinner tonight to relax.

How about this great weather:):):) Do you remember when we were getting snow every other day last year:rolleyes: FIL is just waiting to see when they will do the heart operation . . . a few more tests.

Cookie - My nails were breaking but I cut them short & they are doing better. I also find I need to put on hand lotion a lot during this time of year.

Belinda - I think the Alesia is probably looking forward to the new larger gym room you will have;) It is a great way to save money too.

Kristin - Will you & DH be a coaching team again? You bring back so many memories when you talk about sports & DS.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.