Commit to get fit (and check in)

Cookie57

Cathlete
Morning Ladies!

Hope no one minds me starting the thread. Since I won't get on againu until the evening, and then it is usually late, I thought I send out wishes to all to stay cool and dry. It sure is hot and humid here on the East Coast. Got in some yoga stretches this morning. Hope it helps with the piriformis. For some reason, I find it hard to consider yoga as my exercise, even tho I certainly was sweaty after it. Hmmm, or perhaps that was from heat and humidity...

Amelia, glad you have a plan for your career, and it sounds like such a great one. I couldn't sell B&G or L&G - love them too much. Don't have MM, but I have heard good things about it. Do have ME and it's good. To tell the truth, I don't even know the difference between them!

Lori, did you sleep well last night since you didn't really get a nap?

Cheryl, thanks for your wishes for my aching derrierre (sic?). I have an endurance relay race the beginning of September that I really want and need to be ready for so I'm very aggravated over it.

Belinda, glad you got in PLB. Hello to all who follow!

Morning Cookie,great job with your yoga...i bet it did help with your piriformis. I wish this darn humidity would go away...i don't have AC in my car and that just make everything so painful,LOL! I may have to get it fixed soon:-(.

today is a cardio on the TM and some abb work! I wish i would of thought about setting the alarm clock last night so i could of gotten a doggie walk in this morning,its too hot right now:-(...maybe this evening! I know cassie girl is wondering where in the hell im at,lol;-)

ok,everybody have a wonderful monday...ive got to go grocery shopping soon. Im NOT looking forward to that:-(!

Good Morning!:)

Im sooooo glad my weekend night shifts are over! But they will be around again soon:-( LOL Doesn't take long for 4 weeks to zoom by!
I had a flight @ 1ish that couldn't leave b/c there was to much traffic going across the ocean so they hung out for a little while...cutting into my nap timex( But I did get some z's from 2-7 and then I slept till 11 when I got home:)

Im not sure what todays workout will be. Its suppose to rain so Im thinking some really good abs work and maybe BM2? We will see what I am in the mood for. This is cardio week for P90X so no weights.

Cookie** You can start the thread whenever you want!LOL I would have a hard time considering yoga to be my workout as well.

Ameila** Im happy that DS likes his stroller b/c I would never be able to run with him in the afternoon, it as to be in the morning as well. Poor doggie;) won't get out today. He probably doesn't want to go in that heat anyway. I can't imagine living somewhere where its that hot. It doesn't get real hot here and when it does, we don't get the humidity.

Hope everyone else as a good day. My eating as been off track the past couple of days so I need to get that back in place!

Lori:)

Hi, everyone! Sorry to be late to the party -

It's been a crazy day. in a good way. business is booming.

This morning's workout was awesome. Warp Workout 3, and I went all out. Bench press, dumbbell 3 point lifts, 2 circuits and then 6 spinning bike intervals. It took me an hour.

Cookie, nice to hear from you early! Glad that toukis is feeling a little better :)

Amelia, nice workout - and maybe the doggie walk for tomorrow?

Lori, gotta watch that eating, eh? Yucky. It was probably worth it, though. And today is another week ;)

Belinda, nice workout planned. I hope you enjoy it.

Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi girls,

I am done with GS chest only/MIC Chest only + Rhythmic
Step section 1,2+3 no Step Callenge! I don’t think I could done the challenge today! My legs are sore from yesterday!

Cookie** thanks for getting us started this morning! I love doing yoga! Good for you getting it in so early! Sorry about the heat and humidity! When I went to San Antonio I almost past out form the humidity! It is hot in El Paso, but we have dry heat! That helps!

Amelia** you don't have AC in your car! Get it fixed girl! I would die without AC! Great workout this morning! It is so hot here, my dogs can’t handle walking! LOL!

Lori**what workout did you end up doing today? I am sure it was a good one!

Big HALLO to Kristine, Amy and Cheryl! Hope you had a great day!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.