Cleaning Eating - Happy June 1st

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Morning all!

Just running in quickly to get this started and will be back later to post more.

Happy Friday and Happy June!

Good morning Shelley and to all the clean-eaters behind me. Well, after three great days it all went to s#!% yesterday...although it wasn't entirely my fault. I had breakfast at 5:30 then didn't get to eat ANYTHING until 7:30 pm, which is when I ate my lunch salad, cottage cheese and apple. I won't bore you with the details of what kept me occupied all day but, suffice it to say, my boss was doing something really stupid that he had no business doing in the first place and ended up with a partially torn ACL *rolls eyes*. So I spent the day running him all over the county to get an MRI, knee brace, etc. So, because I hadn't eaten nearly enough by late last night, when my BF wanted to stop at McDonald's for a vanilla cone I caved and had one too..UGHx( ! I was doing so well ;( and was even starting to visibly lean out a bit.

So, back on track today. I still don't have any time to workout so I got to keep my eating as squeaky clean as I can...

B - Spanish egg white omelette, oatmeal with banana
S - cottage cheese and some grapes
L - salad, 2 hardboiled egg whites with guacamole and an apple
S - a slice of sprouted flaxseed bread with natural PB and some roasted cauliflower
D - grilled chicken, grilled balsamic veggies and a half a sweet potato
S - plain yogurt with whatever fruit I feel like throwing in

Ooh, cherries on your salad Phyllis...I LOVE that idea :9!!!

Whoa, I've rambled on way too long! Everyone have a great day!
Wendi

Doh! I read that as salmon and cherries on your salad. That's what I get for typing while half asleep ;-).

Wendi

Good Morning Clean Eaters,

Yeah it's Friday!!! So far so good. I am really liking this check-in. It's helping to keep me on track. I don't have time to post my plan today, but so far I had oatmeal and rasberries for breakfast. Have a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey all. Do you have room for one more? I need to get back into my good eating b/c I've been terrible lately.

B: Thomas' lite eng muffin w/pb &1 1/2 banana; coffee
S: 1 cup cantaloupe
L: LC meal
D: ??? - we usually get take out of Fri nights so maybe a grilled chicken sand
S: ????

Hi, Ladies,

I really like the check-in too. Why can't I be accountable to just myself??

Last night I was a bit short on time, and then, remembered that I hadn't worked out in the morning. So, I served wraps for dinner and did the 1-4 premix from LoMax. I was a bit late to DS's baseball game. An ok compromise, I think.

Today I had oatmeal, berries and sliced banana for breakfast. The rest of the day is up in the air (shhhh...my bday). Probably some unclean xxx xxxxx, but other than that, I won't go too wild.

Everyone have a great day!!!
iris123

good morning everyone :)

yesterday could have been better, but hopefully i'll take care of making up for it today.

B- oatmeal w/banana and raisins
S- ugh, no idea
L- sprouted ww bread w/natural pb
S- yogurt w/wheat germ
D- tofu burrito

Iris123 - you should go check out the Open Discussion forum ;-)

Okay, today is a bit screwy for me because I finish work at 1 on Fridays through the summer and so I don't really get a lunch. And after I leave here, I'll be running around like crazy. This is what I've got so far.

B - mixed cereal with banana and soy milk
S/L - yogurt, granola and berries

Uh, yeah, after that I have no idea.:p

I have to get groceries today and I'm excited to fill my cart with CLEAN choices!

Morning Everyone,

Doing good so far. But the weekend is coming up and this is my bad time. :)

M#1 1 Egg/2 Egg Whites/1 slice Turkey Bacon/Oatmeal/ 1/2 Banana
M#2 Kashi Autumn Wheat Cereal / Raspberries / FF Milk
M#3 Turkey Burger on WW Bun / Tomato / Small Salad
M#4 Protein Bar / Apple
M#5 Haven't decided yet

Exercise: Edited because I posted wrong exercise day! DUH PlyoX on my rotation for today!

Drink: Coffee / Green Tea / Water

Have a great day!

Laurie

It's great getting ideas & seeing what other clean foods you're all eating!! Great job, ladies!!

Liquids ~ 30 oz water, 2 cups coffee

Breakast ~ Usual oatmeal

Not sure on the plan for the rest of the day. My kiddos are out of school so now my schedule will be a bit different! And we have to make a trip to the store, running low on the fruits & veggies around here!

I definitely agree that this check-in is making me WAY accountable!!! I don't want to cheat because I will have to post it (and answer to my DF).

This morning's workout was Low Max.

B: whey protein shake w/ 1/2 banana, wheat germ, bee pollen, and flaxseed

The rest of the day is up in the air as a coworker and I are going to run errands (shop) and probably be out for a while. We work in a school and the kids are out and there's nada to do. I do have my cooler packed with the following:
sliced red peppers/hummus
1/2 slice Ezekiel bread with nut butter and bee pollen
slice of soybean loaf
quinoa
shredded cabbage w/ nayonaisse
protein bar

I am not going to eat all of it, but I wasn't sure what I would want, so I packed a variety!

Lorie

Good Morning!

Lorie your meals look very tasty especially the red peppers & hummus. I LOVE hummus! Mine today are:

M#1: protein shake
M#2: oatmeal w/3 eggwhites + coffee
M#3: steak/brown rice/asparagus
M#4: chicken/broccoli & cauliflower
M#5: shrimp & salad

Lots of water too! Tomorrow will be eating the same as I cooked up more food last Sunday. I will not stray from this eating plan! I have to keep saying that as I always eat poorly over the weekend. This will be my challenge. Wish me luck!

Have a great day everyone! Kathy:D

I am checking in late....was on my hands and knees scrubbing my stupid black marble floors this AM--you spill even a little bit of olive oil or greasy anything and it gets smeared everywhere and leaves a horrid film!
Couple that with my Newfie's slobber and boy oh boy whatta messx(

Ok. On today's menu:

B-pear, coffee

S-4 egg white omlette with assorted veggies/lowfat cheese and 1 ff tortilla

L-large green salad with tomatoes, ground turkey breast, fat free dressing

S-FF tortilla with broccoli sprouts

D-probably another salad, some salmon maybe??

Workout this AM: PlyoX, did Chest and Back last night

No PM workout tonight and no wine this month. :-(

Last night I didn't do as well as I had during the day.

I ended up having a bowl of rice krispie cereal before bed...

Today's eats:

* 2 c. coffee w/ 1c lite soy milk
(this is a must have staple for me when I get up)

morning:
* banana
* 1tsp peanut butter
* 1 multi grain rice cake

midday:
* lean cuisine brick oven pizza with mushrooms and extra spinach added
* large salad with tomatoes and onions

snack:
* apple or banana

evening:
* homemade lean beef burger loaded with tomatoes, and lettuce sans the bun.

Looking over my eats this week - I think I've done pretty good although I can see where I can improve as there have been some foods I am not sure if they are considered 'clean' or not but I have not eaten any cookies or junk food so that's been very good and I've been drinking well over 96 oz of plain water per day.

Snack ~ 15 mixed nuts

Lunch ~ Stir fry veggies, 4oz salmon; cucumbers & broccoli w/ a little vinaigrette (went to the store so I'm stocked up for a little bit!)

I was pretty pleased with myself last night. I had company over for steak dinner. I had about 3 oz of the steak, a baked sweet potato, a slice of WW bread (instead of cescent rolls) and a salad. For desset, I made an ice cream pie in a chocolate cookie crust with whipped cream and hot fudge sauce. I served it and ate a bowl of fresh pineapple. YAY! Oh, and one small glass of red wine.

Today has been pretty good. 5 grain cereal with soy milk and blueberries for breakfast. A PB&J on WW with a small salad for lunch. A banana and a couple mini pretzels for a snack. Dinner is grilled chicken, spanish rice and a salad. Today's workout was KPC, followed by 2 hours of gardening.

Robin,
Congrads on the incredible self-control! :) Yeah!! And that one glass of red was pretty good huh?:p

I think I would have "fudged" with the whipped cream and hot fudge sauce, two of my favorite things in life...:7

Happy Clean Eating Everyone!!

Snack ~ Kashi GL & GLC! w/ T. wheat germ & skim milk, few grapes

Snack after mowing ~ Vanilla yogurt w/ NM PB

Dinner (not the cleanest thing around but oh well!) ~ Light flatbread grilled cheese (made w/ 2% milk velveeta, not the healthiest but it melts well! ), few cucumbers, some fruit salad

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.