----->clean-it-up-weekend<-----

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning all!

GO STATE!!! :D:D:D Congrats Klaudia and Anne! Go big ten! That's so awesome. Although, in my pool, I'm not going to win b/c of them! I've been in first place the whole time and now the guy that's 10 points ahead of me, the only diff in our brackets is I had Kansas winning. UGH! Oh well. Hope it was a good game.

Anyway, no big plans for the weekend. Ryan is ordering more ram for my mac b/c it's just being kind of slow. We will probably hang around the house. I asked him to paint while we're gone in April (he's only going to be with us for 1/3 weeks) so maybe we'll pick out paint. The previous owners tried to retouch the paint job and used a diff color paint so it's VERY obvious! Unfortunately, it's almost throughout the WHOLE house! :eek::eek:

Katie, good luck with soccer today! Oh, and I forgot to mention how cute that was of Collin to say I was beautiful!

Anne, I'm glad you're working out a better plan for your weekends. You need some time to yourselves!

Kate, I was never a long nurser. I did like 8 min on each side and was done. You have to be totally drained after an hour! :)

Klaudia, I'll have to check out your OD thread. Trouble maker! :)

Morris, I think I'll be able to get a sitter to take Ryan out for his bday which is on Easter! :) Glad you're anxiety is being kept at bay! Keep up the great work!

Robin, big plans for the weekend? Maybe another lunch out with your "friend?" ;)

Colleen, big plans for the weekend?

Think I'll do CTX kickbox today. Anne, you mentioned Legs and Glutes. I've never done that one - I'll do it next week since I plan to do all of BB!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

angie

Last edited:
Hey Angie! Thanks for the *luck* with soccer today. It is not actively raining right now, but it has been so it is wet outside. But I think we will definitely play, but the field will be wet.

I was soooooo tired when I finally made it home last night. At about 8:45, I took Collin upstairs to snuggle in my bed with me and I let him watch Noggin. Chris was downstairs tinkering with an electronic. Anyway, I woke up this morning with no recollection of Collin getting to bed or Chris coming to bed. It really scares me that I was so tired that I went into that deep of a sleep immediately....

Getting ready to hop on the TM in a few for a good run. Then I need to shower, pack up, and get down to the field!

good morning all. i was in such a funk yesterday. thankfully, i feel awesome today - started mny day with an 11 miler outside! dh was not too happy to be up with the kids, but he is back to sleep now, i have my decaf, and my guys are happy:D what a great start to the day!

angie, that is great you guys can go out on easter. it is our 6th anniversary tomorrow and we are going out.

katie, hope you don't get too muddy today. have a fun run. you must have needed the sleep.

i'll bbl. today will be clean (yes i have said that before, but i really feel it happening today). i am so glad to feel relaxed and happy.

GO STATE!!

What a long night! I didn't get to bed til 1 am, but it was worth it to see MSU win in such dramamtic fashion. And Darrin and I had our own celebration after;) The day ended up being on the cleaner side, but not super clean-had a few handfuls of popcorn, some pb pretzels, and some animal crackers. No workout either, just made it my rest day. Today will be STS13 and maybe a run/walk. And I'm heading to the grocery store after my coffee and breakfast. Today will be a tv catch up day-3 episodes of Lost to watch, Friday Night Lights, and more basketball tonight.

Angie, sorry about your bracket, but not too much;) Our whole house is painted-every room is a different, but complimentary color-living room and hallways are chocolate brown, laundry and 1/2 bath are yellow, kitchen is terra cotta-with a whisk broom treatment, our bedroom is cream, and the girls' bedrooms are apple green and yellow. We love color and are always looking at changing things up. Darrin is a master painter-he could be a pro and my mom and brother are interior designers so that helps-a lot:) Have fun picking colors.

Katie, good luck with the coaching gig today-you'll be great! It's all about fun-and mud! You must have been crazy tired last night! Glad you got some rest.

Morris, nice run! What time do you go out? And when do your boys wake up?! Happy Anniversary!! Have a great time tomorrow;)

Anne, awesome game-I hope you can catch the highlights!

Hi Kate, Robin, and Colleen!!

Hello again! Morris, so glad you got to run outside! A good workout is sooooooo good for the soul!

My run was a bit sloppy this am -- I am sore and tired and was just struggling. I warmed up, ran 4 miles, walked for a bit, then ran another half mile, then cooled down. I'll get a bit more exercise at the soccer game, then I am resting for the remainder of the day. My body is begging me for it!

I have decided to modify STS next week in preparation for my race next week. After considering several options, I decided I will do my STS week as usual, but for legs I am going to work at about 50% of my 1RM. I was just too sore after legs this week and my running suffered. My race next weekend is more important to me than how many #s I can squat!

Off to the game, I'll report back later! Cross your fingers and toes for me!

katie, good luck today!!!! good planning for your race!

klaudia, your house sounds so pretty! we have a lot of fun colors too - my fave is the black&white harlequin diamonds in the mud room! m was unsure but loves the finished product. its like alice in wonderland!:cool:

morris, glad youre having a good a.m. Does dh think ke doesnt have to parent in the a.m.????:confused:

angie, hope you guys will get your date next month! getting excited for coming home?

-----

nice, productive a.m. hre.....bbl....

heyheyhey...GoState!!

Angie do you like CTX? I remember when I first did those workouts. Cathe was so motivating even when she was young.

Katie I hope you get some extra rest this weekend. I'm so excited about your race next week. Maybe you should only do 1/2 of each workout. M2-Wk2 made me not sore but very tight. Good luck with scocer.

Morris get run today! I'm with you with cleaneats today.

kladia enjoy STS and tvmax.

Kate what are you up to today?
-------------------
My w/o Amy Bento k-bell (she has great form) and step machine.

My weight is down 5# but really only 2# because I gain 3# during my last recovery week:eek:

b-veggie egg white
l-left overs and veggies
s-sweet pot.
d-ground beef/turkey and ww spagetti
s-popcorn

Off to watch some moviemax

Robin, I wish my weight was down 5#!!! Mine is actually up a bit:rolleyes: Thanks for the heads up on week 2.
Kate, have a great day! Come back when you can! STS legs today?

Soccer game was a success!! I had a brief meeting with the parents, then got all the kids on the field for their warm up. We ran a few laps, did some jumping jacks, and some squat jumps. The we stretched -- hamstring, calf, and they all though the hamstring/hip flexor stretch where you balance on one leg and stretch the other was very challenging a fun. We did a few practice drills -- dribbling with both feet, kicking into the goal, and stopping the ball. Then we scrimmaged against another team.. No score is kept, but my kids knew they won! 5 goals to 0! Everyone had lots of fun -- including me!! I might actually be good at this!

I am ready for my nap, though! BBL.

YAY Katie. I knew that you would be good with soccer. What's the name of the team? Does the parents bring snacks?

Hi Anne

GO LEOPARDS!!!

We are orange and black! I brought the snack today (no sugar added juice boxes, string cheese, and pretzels). Each week we will take turns bringing the snack, so someone else has got it next week.

I am sad that I will miss the game next week -- it's at 9 am, and my race is at 9:30:(

yay katie!!! glad it went well!
got a sub coach for next wk?

robin, glad the vgs got to you!
enjoy your movies! tstorms come?
wtg on the #####!

still keeping busy....im kinda grumpy so im trying to not say too much....
dds are both having friends over soon.
sts legs tnight.

Hey all, getting close to my bedtime. Finished my WO (CTX KB/biceps) and need to shower still. I like CTX but I'm ready for higher intensity. Looking forward to moving on. Tomorrow is the last day. I also get annoyed b/c there are skips in my discs.

:D:D:D:D:D:D I PREORDERED!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm excited. I am not good at waiting though so it's going to be a long time...

Katie, I'm so glad the game went well and they won!!

Kate, have a good, relaxing night. Hope the girls are good for you!

Robin, YAY on the versa grips!

Klaudia, glad you and Darrin had something to celebrate!

Morris, happy anniversary!! YAY! Have fun going out!

Hi to Colleen and Anne! Hope you're having a good weekend.

OK... I need to shower. Peace out.

Angie, I know, it's crazy how many preorders there already are! I'm so excited for you! And I am really glad to hear that you are loving your workouts again. What's the plan for next week?

Kate, Chris will go and coach in my place next week. So both him and Collin will miss my race:( One of the other moms helped me today and said she would help again. I may ask them to skip out 10 or 15 minutes early so they can see me cross the finish line. I was concerned that the other parents would be annoyed that I wasn't going to be there next week, but they were all really supportive and wished me luck in my race!

I napped, and it was heavenly. I feel like a new woman! Now I need to groceryMAX before the thunderstorms roll in!

Crazy day this has turned out to be! I ended up in Urgent Care at 11 am. Had a massive panic attack-my bp when I checked in was 147/87! I have no idea what triggered it. I was getting ready to go grocery shopping when I started sweating-on my face. It got tingly and then I couldn't catch my breath. So off we went. 1 hour and an EKG later and I was fine. Doctor told me if it happens more often I'll need to go on daily anti-anxiety meds:( Came home for a bit then went to the store-and McD's-stress and PMS do not mix! Might try to workout later or might not, we'll see.

Katie, way to go Soccer mom! I knew you could do it! You're gonna rock your race next week, too:)

Angie, I so want to preorder! Gotta keep working on Darrin;)

Robin, did you use the vg?

Gonna go watch so tv and relax for a bit.

Oh Klaudia!!! (((HUGS))) Geez, how terrifying! I have never had a panic attack but I do take anxiety meds every day and they have saved my life and my marriage. There is no shame in that, if necessary! Take it easy!

Hi Everyone!

I woke up the usual time this morning but I had a hard time getting going. I really hate allergy season because it makes me so tired. I did a 2 mile run, Kickmax combos 2-4 and Ab circuit stability ball abs. Then shower lunch and off with Chris to his car club meet and greet. He insisted that I go because everyone brought their wives last time, but there were only a few this time. Now I am paying bills and figuring out what to buy at the grocery store tomorrow.

Katie, glad your first day of coaching went well. I am jealous of your nap - I feel like I need one but I have too much to do.
Kate, sorry you are grumpy today.
Robin, glad your versagrips finally came. I didn't have any problems getting mine.
Angie, sorry about your bracket. Congrats on the preorder.
Klaudia, wow that was scary. Glad you are okay.
Morris, great run this morning. Sorry DH wasn't happier this morning.
Hi Anne!

b: scrambled eggs & 1/2 bagel
s: banana
l: chicken fajita salad
s: strawberries & yogurt
d: ww pasta with turkey meatballs

kl, hugs too you!! i am sos orry you went thru that, but i echo what katie said - take what ever youneed. it is worth it to feel better. take it easy on a wo tonight. how about some hill walks? tough but not fast, you know?

katie, good plan for next week with the legs. glad the coaching was a success, glad you got a nap!

kate, i know about having the grumps. i should take a page out of your book and be quieter about it:p feel better.

robin, yeah on the weight loss!! glad you like amy's kb. would that be okay for a beginner kber?

colleen, sorry you did not get more rest today, but great wo. have fun with dh!

angie, glad you preordered!!! it is crazy how many of us are so addicted to cathe.

well, my day has gone really well. we had a showing today, and it was soooooo much easier to clean with dh's help. another tomorrow at 9:30 am, so hopefully we will get an offer again. i cannot believe that silly woman backed out. eats have been perfect minus a hefty handful of m and m's:eek: but i have had tons of greens, tons of fruits, and minimal carbs. i feel good. hope to run tomorrow and do weights, but that may be too ambitrious. also, we have our trip on tuesday. what am i going to do without you all for 5 days???? bbl

morris, im glad youre having a good day - you deserve it!
im being quiet abt the grumps bec my bad attitude is y own fault. not much sleep....

klaudia, im so sorry!! how scary! hoping its an isolated incident!

kaite, i hop they can make it to your finish line!

colleen, what kind of car cub? old i take it??? m has his camaro from hs still....driven minimally in summer only.
fun wo! and no oatmeal for bfast!:D

ang, yay preorder!!! that # is insane!!!:eek:

-

need major wakeup vibes for my wo. im abt to fall asleep!:( wish i could take a rest day but w/ chicago this wk im already dbling up.....
eats are ok...not squeak but not awful. made brownies. had 1 and sent the rest w/ g's friends family:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.