.......... clean it up WEEKEND ..........

I really need to clean it up! Between the PMS bloat and the birthday cake overload, my muffin tops are really rearing their ugly heads! Eats have been good, but the cumulative effect of this birthday cake (I had three cakes, THREE!) is really doing a number on me. No more birthday cake for me!

My DOMS from plyo legs are subsiding, but I am just flat out TIRED. My plans for today have changed -- Collin is going out of town with his Dad today, so I am going to do some shopping, some much needed cleaning, and definitely a nap. I will do some more 1RM testing tonight after Chris gets home (he needs to do some too!).

Collin and I will go see our movie tomorrow instead of today. Popcorn for him, almonds for me!:p

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

katie, nice day planned for you! i miss being productive!:p
hows it going w/ that issue w/ frank?

my leg doms is HORRIBLE! love it!:cool: not sure what wo today - ub, cardio, stretching????

i had my worst night ever w/ julia!:mad: i think i was in my bed for a total of 30 mins! i slept some in the cgair holding her and my shoulder is killing me!

morris, hope you slept well! good luck w/ your decision this weekend!

kate, sleep vibes coming to julia. our night was better - up from 3:-3:30. i feel sooo much better this am and did a great 4 mile interval run then 4.5 miles of endurance after. i feel good.

katie, thank you thank you for letting me borrow ps. your day sounds good. hope you are okay with the frank issue. enjoy your day.

i am with you guys on the diet clean up. mine was fine yesterday, but i need to really cut back even more i guess. my weight is okay, but i want to lose 2 lbs. at least i feel better after sleep. lots of family time today, clean, laundry, groceries and cooking. hope to get a little quiet time, but it is doubtful. bbl!!

Kate, sorry about your night with Julia, please try to catch a nap.

Re: the issue with Frank, he has NEVER mentioned it to me. Basically he filed papers with the courts that I violated the visitation order, so they issued a show cause so we have to appear in court on the issue. I disagree that I violated the order, but we shall see. That a$$hole should think twice about taking a court case in front of a Judge who knows me:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey Morris, you snuck in on me, I got your PM. I will get to the post office by Monday I swear. I looked at the rotation, and you don't use PS until week 2 so you could start this Monday if you wanted.

morris, great night for you! not sure what got into julia last night!:confused:
have fun today! sledding still?

katie, hope the court thing goes well. im sure it will!:)

clean eats thus far & im motivated to keep it that way!
finishing nursemax then off to meijer to restock the produce!:D
gina has a friend coming over after lunch and she is over the moon excited!

Hey. We are in Belgium and just went to the British grocery store which was great. I did the weights and step premix from step blast and sjp and I had to skip the blast portion because I was tripping all over the place. I think I was still recovering from imax3.

Kate sorry about the long night. There is nothing worse. I hope you can get some rest.

Katie sorry about the drama with collin's dad. Hang in there!

Morris great wo. Have fun with ps!

Ok gotta go.

Morning girls!

Busy day here today-Darrin's cousin and her family are coming over for dinner later this afternoon so I have to tidy up and work out and get myself ready-before 4. Luckily Darrin is going to the grocery store for me. I suggested he take the ladies;) My luck, they'd be gems with him. I'm going to do MM upper body split and abs. Tomorrow I will be attempting Plyo Legs!! Can't wait!

Katie, enjoy your childfree day:) Is Chris going to be doing STS with you? Darrin likes the look of Meso 2 and 3, so I don't think he'll be doing the rotation with me per se, but he will be using the individual workouts. I'm thinking of starting in a week or two. Next week I'm going to follow someone's suggestion of doing the 1 rep tests as a circuit.

Kate, sorry about yor rough night. Maybe it's a growth spurt?

Morris, another busy day! Hope you find some time for yourself:)

Hi Angie, Robin, and Colleen!

b-kashi
s-apple, almonds
l-tuna fish, carrots
s-?
d-flank steak, smashed red skins, roasted asparagus

bbl...

angie, glad you had a good grocery store experience!:) have a fun day!

klaudia the entertainer:D, enjoy your time alone! ive forgotten what thats like!:p
i think my little chunky monkey has been on a growth spurt since the day she was born!:eek::D
mm sounds good - maybe i'll tack that on today

Kate sorry about your hard night. Enjoy your grocery shopping

Katie 3 cakes... make it a super cleanbean weekend. YES go to court so that we can all laugh in his face :D. he got some nerve.

Morris I'm glad you were able to sleep. Good run today.

Klaudia 1rm test as a circuit is a great idea. I'm becoming obsess with 1rm. I keep looking at my workout cards and wondering if I did this test right...what about that one, etc, etc.

Angie you know that you are my best friend:) can you send me some Belgium dark chocolate ;) it's the best in the world.
---------------------------------------
You know what they say about doing the same workout week after week is no good. This is true. I've been doing Lauren Brooks k-bell workout for over a month (once a week) and I got that down pack. So today I did the Goddess k-bell w/o and I almost died!:eek: I LOVED IT!:eek:

It was much more challenging and I used 2 k-bells one in right and one in my left hand. The DVD is almost excellent because there are 6 premixes and a chapter section so that you can do your own workout. Today I used my step machine for 10min then did upper bod, 10min step, lower bod, core & stretch. I think tomorrow will be a rest day for sure.

We are planning a my nieces b-day party...she a teenager so we will see how it goes.:confused:

b-egg whites with turkey and red peppers

& stretch.

robin, i have some tests i want to redo too.:D we're superwomen you know!;):p
you make those kbells sound great!!! i hope i can make it to klaudias.
party! cake! yum! im so happy for you that you have family around you now. have the kids madesome good friends at school?

hellllooooooo! have you all fell off the clean wagon???:D

i hada tiny brownie w/ some homemade (w/ skim milk) ice cream on top!:eek: it was delicious! and no guilt!:D
other than that eats are squeeeeeaky!

hi clean and tidiers!!

angie, the british storw sounds good. ditto robin on the dc. did you drive there? perhaps it is a silly question, but my geography is bad. great workout!!

hi klaudia - have you tried the pp mm premix? that is a good one - i did it for the first time a few weeks ago. have fun with the company. dh is going to the store later nd will definately not take the kids. sighhhhh how do you cook your flank steak? i did my interval part of my run this am but did not go above 8.2 on my quarter mile repeats. i think i could not then run as far, if that makes sense. maybe i will try it when i do a shorter run during the week.

hi kate - def no guilt on skim milk ic. what workout are you doing today? nap in store??

katie, what do you do exactly? hope you are enjoying your day? i may start the rotation on monday. just not sure if i should do a week of light weights first? what do you think? i need some advice.

robin, what a neat sounding workout. i think once we get settled someplace else and we know more about finances i will invest in some kettle bells. where did you live previously?

hi colleen!

well, i took the dog for a 45 min snow shoe this am - it was wonderful to be out and about. it did tire me out, though, after my run. we also went out for lunch - chick salad and some barley soup for me! squeaky clean day, and that feels so good, though i'd love to have a jar of pb and a spoon right now:eek::eek::eek:

Workout is done! I ended up doing LIC upper body sculpt premix and abs. I needed something short! Gotta go get ready now.

Kate, I'm still on the wagon-just had a tuna cup with tomatoes, black beans, and light balsamic vinaigrette. I don't think I'll still be on tonight-our company's bringing dessert:)

Robin, isn't it great to discover a new workout that you love? Good job!

Morris, I haven't done the push/pull pemix. I always end up doing the upper only. I was contemplating it today, but changed my mind-I do MM a lot. Not sure how I'll do the flank steak-maybe marinate it with olive oil, garlic, worcestershire, red wine vinager or some such OR just put some Montreal Steak seasoning on it and be done! 2 workouts today! You rock!

Ok, gotta shower!

morris, you cant be worse at geography than me!:eek:
no nap. my mind cantrest enough in the daytime to let myself fall asleep.
nice going on all your exercising today! i think i might do that mm premix you suggested. i want s'thing quick and effective. going to get mike to do sts partner abs w/ me too!:cool:
i got some meijer organic pb - tastes pretty much like jif. i lovelovelove jif but hate the hydrog.oil in it.

klaudia, i love the mont steak seasoning! so good on a roast!
nice wo! i havent done lic in a long time!

Kate, I just napped for 2.5 hours and I will dedicate it to you! I don't know how you do it, I really don't. Pass me a brownie!

Klaudia, have fun with your company tonight, eat some dessert for me!

Morris, I think you would be fine either way, do whatever strikes you on Monday. I'm thinking of you this weekend and your hard decision.

Robin, are you ready to start STS?

I really need to get my butt in gear and get this house cleaned up before my husband gets home.......

Katie I think I'm ready to start on Mon. I wish that I could do the w/o backwards with meso3 first :). Maybe my body needs a change since I've been lifting heavy for 3 weeks. How about you?

Morris I use to live in Queens NY.

Kate I was on the tidy wagon for a few hours.

My friend stated that she is going to copy and paste her workout cards to microsoft and then enlarge each section and shade every other line grey. This way she can see it better.

Hmmmmm maybe I should.... you see I'm obsessed :confused:

okay, now i feel bad. i made valentines cupcakes for gina and her friend. i ate one.:eek: it had a lot of frosting on it.:eek: a lot.:eek:
will drink lotsa water and have a high-energy wo.

katie, i felt your nap vibes!

robin, good idea on the sts cards.

good morning girls! happy february! a month of 2009 is behind us!

katie, are you sleeping in?

church this a.m., then no plans afterthat!:D
i had 3 bites of capn crunch:eek:. after nursemax i'll make eggs w/ veggies andsome 9-grain toast. i think i'm going to make a big pot of chili today.
last night did the vc and med ball abs and partner abs w/ mike. not sore yet....hope it gets that way. never did ub y'day - hopefully tonight.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.