####clean-it-up-hump-day####

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Just a quick post before I run to do my WO. Today is power hour. I'm not sure I've ever done it and if I have, it's only been once!

Eats are good, calories low. Weight is steady. Hoping about 1/2 lb per week!

I'll be back after my WO (before any of you are even up!).

Happy hump day! Today is Friday for us since tomorrow is a French holiday and Friday is off too! :)

Keep it clean, tidy, and under control!

Power hour done. I think I have done that one once. It reminds me a lot of Body Pump - have you guys ever done that class at a gym?

I am SOOO weak. Can't take that much time off from weight work! I know it will come back soon enough.

Gotta shower and go pick up girls for lunch!

BBL!

Hey Angie, ^5 on the great workout - I don't have that one. And how exciting about the upcoming holidays - a nice long weekend! Any word on your car?

Kate, what time did you get to bed last night? Did J sleep thru?

Well yesterday was another NUTSO day. Yesterday morning at work was normal - paperwork, meetings with probationers, drug screens, etc. (and an intern in tow for it all). Yesterday afternoon I had court, about 15 cases, set for the 1:30 docket. Usually I am only there about two hours. NOPE, not yesterday. My cases didn't get called until after 5 pm! Did I mentioned my work day ends at 4:30 pm? And my daycare closes at 5:30 pm? So I called Chris during a quick trial that didn't involve me and told him to run get Collin. I left the courthouse at about 5:15, walked back to my office to grab my stuff, left work about 5:30.

And do you think I came home and cooked dinner after that? NO! I picked up pizza on my way home -- not clean or tidy -- Sorry! FIL and SIL came over for dinner and to help stain the deck last night, so pizza just made the most sense!

So I got home with pizza at 6, ate, changed clothes, then headed outside for 2.5 hours to stain the deck. Crawled into bed with Collin at 9 pm and read a book, then promptly fell asleep. I feel surprisingly rested given my life the past few days!

taking a much-needed rest day...after 2 weeks of meso3 and hard runs...my body is ready!

bdays here mean m&m pancakes for breakfast. i'll have 1 loaded blueberry one w/ eggs & veggies.
havent decided if i'll be partaking in cupcakes or not.... bible study is here tonught o we'll be sharing!:D glad to get rid of them!

angie, never took body pump, but i do love ph! your srength will return fast. i was surperised how quick after j mine came back....and then some!
enjoy your long wkend w/ thefam around!

katie, i think anyone wouldve prdered pizza in that situation! no guilt from me! hows the deck looking? 2 of our decks our trex...thank goodness! but thefront porch is wood and was looking trashy. m had one of his guys stain it last week.

well, i think that mostly covered everything i was so wordy on before....sigh!

oh..katie..yes, julia did have a good night! up 1x to nurse but thats very do-able!

Mmmm, dinner sounds good Angie!

Here's what I TRIED to post this morning...

Happy Birthday Isabell!! Happy Rest Day Kate! If you reeeeeaaaalllly want the cupcake, have it. But don't eat it just cuz everyone else is!

WO this morning was an interval run/walk, looked like this:
w/u walking
2 mins slow run, 6% incline
2 mins walk, 0% incline
2 mins fast run, 0% incline
2 mins walk, 0% incline
Repeat a total of 5 times

I tried to get my HR around 170 bpm on the hard intervals, and about 140 bmp on my recovery walks. It was good!

Goodness, I hope I have a calmer day today!

Happy birthday Isabel! My baby will be 5 in November (the 5th - golden bday!!). I can't believe it. 5 seems so old to me!

Katie, your WO sounds great. I truly hope you have a calmer day today. And I got my car back the same day. They replaced the fuel pump and it's all better now!

Prob won't be checking in the next few days. Here are my promises to you all:

I WILL wake up at 5 a.m. tomorrow and do my workout! I refuse to go 2 days in a row sans wo. Not right now. Not after taking 3 weeks off!

I WILL keep my portions in check and make good choices but I won't avoid all things fun.

I WILL have fun. :D:cool:

Hi to all other Cathe friends!!!

Be back on Sat!

Angie - Great job on the wo. I need to lose 1/2 lb a week also, but haven't.
Katie - Wow long day yday. Pizza totally made sense.
Kate - Happy bday Isabel!! Enjoy your bb pancake!

I went running yesterday and was able to go farther and run quicker. Eats were clean but not too tidy. I think I ate a little too much for dinner. Anyway the scale was up 1lb. Grrrrr.....esp since I have been wo the last 4 days and overall eats were good. I guess I'm okay since my clothes all fit which surprises me since I'm still 5lbs away from prepg weight. Eugh. Sorry for being such a downer. Better get going to work.

Lisa

Happy birthday, Isabel!!!!!

Angie, enjoy your time with the fam!

Lisa, good job!

Katie, your run looks good. What's on tap tonight to get ready for your party? Can you relax at all?

Hi to Klaudia, Robin, Colleen, and Kate! Who did I miss? Oh, Morris! Hi!

I got up and ran 3 miles this morning, then did HSChallenge abs. I thought for the first two miles I might be able to do 4 miles today, but after 2.5 my legs said no. I'm not scheduled to run 4 miles until Friday. My plan is to run 3 miles, walk for 1 minute, then do the other mile. We'll see how it goes.

It's beautiful here! Sunny, cloudless and 76. Perfect! Have a good one, everybody.

anne

so was just my cmputer unable to get on for a bit this am? i missed you all. this is a fly by as i have to go back to school:) fun run this am - 5mil interval and bm2 blast part. also did some legs. eats have been really good the last few days and it wil continue today.

katie, great wo - what a busy few days. hope today is less so.

angie, we will miss you. enjoy your family time.

kate, happy b-day isabelle. have fun tonight and enjoy your rest day.

anne, great am run, and good plan for friday.

hi klaud, robin, an colleen.

lisa, put away the scale for a few days and enjoy your clothing success!

bb tonight

hey ladies. Sorry no early check in...stupid computer.:mad:

Happy Birthday IsabelI cried when my DD turned 5.

Angie I love Pork tenderloin..how do you season it? BBQ is my fav

Oh I see that I'm not the only one with cathe forum problems

Lisa 1# you can lose that over night ;)

anne & morriswow great w/o today...I wish that I could run too

Busy day shopmax...billpaymax...cleanmax and no workout. HA some rest day.

Hey, everybody. It's almost time for books and beer. I'm really looking forward to it today. It's beautiful out and we're going to sit outside. I was going to get a salad for dinner, but we'll see...

I was kind of fluffy earlier in the week and a tad mushy as well, but I'll tell you what, just two days of running and a day of tap dancing and things seem to be back on track. I need to do weights tomorrow, I know I'm not lifting enough, but once is all that's going to happen this week. I'm thinking about doing Gym Styles for upper body and maybe B&G or L&G or Leaner Legs for lower body while I'm training for my half marathon. What do you guys think?

See you in the AM--or maybe tonight. Did I tell you I got the cable modem set up? It works great! I just have to get my work-at-home setup complete and I'll be all set. I'm very excited!

anne

Anne - Great job on the run and yay for high speed internet!!
Morris - I know i should throw the scale away, but such a bad habit. Have fun at the fr.
Robin - Enoy your "rest" day. Thanks for the weight lifting advice. I'm going to pull out my 4DS and do that for the week.

Plain Cheerios for breakfast and salmon and asparagus for lunch. i did have rice also though. Not sure about dinner. I'm determined to trim down and tone up.

Lisa

Why won't my husband just let me sit down?? All I want is to come home from work and SIT DOWN. On my SORE rear-end. And do NOTHING.

Ugh. Gotta go. Stain-the-deck, Round 2!

Sounds like a busy day around here! Guess what? I think I found a running buddy! One of the people at books at beer (she's the daughter of one of DH's colleagues) is a runner and would love to go on long runs with me to help me train for the half marathon! I'm so excited! I've dreaded longer runs because I think I'll be so bored, but this would totally help. And I warned her how slow I am and she doesn't care! She said she just does it because she loves it and likes to do it with someone. Her old running buddy moved away. And she only lives about 6 blocks from me. How perfect is that?

Oh, yeah, and my cable modem? AWESOME. That's all I have to say.

anne

Kate - gotta love those face rubs!
Anne - Yay for a running buddy! My ds is my running buddy and he is quickly outpacing me.
Katie - have fun staining the deck!

Going to attempt 4DS bis&tris with odd helping me watch the baby. We'll see how it goes.

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.