CLEAN & TIDY WEEKEND - YAY!!!

dlandkk808

Cathlete
All I can say is thank you for the weekend! Not that I have anything exciting planned, but the weekends are always nice. Sorry for being so random at posting, but the kids are on spring break and it's been a couple busy days with dh coming home then it being his bday. I had major doms from PUB. It felt awesome. I did Insanity on Wed and yesterday I did Cardio Circuit. That was my first time, but it was fun! A little on the short side, but perfect for a busy day to just get a decent wo in. Workout for today will be a kickboxing one. Not sure which one, but one of them.

Hope all you ladies have a relaxing, fun, happy weekend ahead.

Kate - How did your rainbow cake turn out? Post pics if you can!

Okay, gotta get back to doing some work. I will be back with personals later.

Are any of you taking advantage of any of the Cathe coupons? I'm thinking about it, but not sure. I like the Cathlete shirt and wanted to get a couple dvds I don't have. We'll see.

Morning ladies.

Lisa I say shop until you drop. I still have a coupon that I need to use.

Well yday my eats was not good, so today I'll get back on the clean-ettes wagon. I really need to steam some veggies and make a couple of cups of brown rice.

Today I plan to do a power walk for 3-5 miles in the park with my friends, if it doesn't rain. Also do a w/o from Oxygen mag.

b-egg whites and turkey bacon
l-??

bbl

Last edited:
Good Morning ! :)

Happy news for me ! We had severe storms last night (thunder,lightning, hail) so this morning my DH got up , was getting ready for work and got a call saying they can't work .............so he is home all weekend !!! :) :)
That's a GOOD thing ! :)

Shop Lisa !! I think I'm going to get some bands, gloves *mine are falling apart, they are SO old !!* and I don't know what else .

Robin - a power walk with friends sounds great ! So do veggies and brown rice !

We went to Trader Joe's last night and got stocked up on all kinds of goodies !!!
Gotta love it !

KATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEK !!!!!!!!!!! Sending you patience !!! Hang in there !
How did the girls sleep ???
Can't wait to see the cake !!

Time to spin ! (my new bike at home)

Becky

Kate morning and what for breakfast over in your house?

Becky i so want a spinner...which one did you buy?

well, i had a great impromptu date night last night with dh:cool: unfortunately, i slept horribly. i could nto get comfortable, my body hurt, and then i dreamt i broke my foot again:( perhaps i need a rest day? so, i stayed in bed till 6 then got up and colored my hair. the morning is going to quickly, and it is almost time to cleanmax. and of course now i wish i had worked out. why is it so darn hard for me to take a rest day? no one needs to do so much everyday, i know that. anyways.

kate, post pics!! it will be a long day for you.

robin, so glad to see you back. vent away if you want.

becky, glad dh is home for the weekend.

hey lisa. i love ccc - was supposed to do it today, but i will abstain.

bbiab

Morning ladies - no workout yet, except for the bedroom kind;) Kate, 5 am??? What time did they go to bed??

I'll be back later, just wanted to say good morning!

Spinning is done ! I did it with CC 4 ! Was great ! :)

I got my bike at Sam's Club Robin. It's a Horizon P8000 and I LOVE it !!!

Katie- Great workout ! *wink*

Nina do we really ever have a rest day. Do some sit ups and push ups while waiting for the floors to dry. Mini workouts are better than none.

Looks who talking :rolleyes: in the past 2 weeks I've only done 1 workout :eek::eek:

Katie that's the best type of workout. :)

thx Becky.

I wish that it was sunny outside. I need a tan.

Lisa, Nice Wos! I'm needin' one REAL bad right now!
I don't think I'm Cathe shopping - I think I have everything:eek::p

Robin, Hope things are ok your way!
Breakfast? Ooey gooey SINamon rolls!:D

Becky, Thnaks for the patience! Its workin'!
YAY for DH being home! that's great!
Have a fun spin!

Nina, Glad you and DH had a date! We get one tonight! It's not til Laura gets out of work at 8PM, but it's a date nonetheless!
repeat after me "A rest day is a good thing!" :p

Katie, They were awake til 11PM! Craziness! 6 hours of sleep!
Nice WO!:D

-
All the girls should be gone by 10. Things are going well but it's def time to end it. When they're gone I'm making G&Is lay down - hopefully they nap. After lunch we're going to the circus, which is at Julia's nap time. Hope that goes well. I doubt I'll get a WO today but I'm runnin around like a headless chicken so hopefully that cal burn counts for something!

Just got back from a nice power walk and it did not rain.

My weight is up 6# so i'm back on the bandwagon. When I don't w/o I don't weigh myself....dangerous combo.

Kate enjoy the circus.

Katie hehehe I say you burn 700 cal.;)

Hi-

Lisa, I agree! I love the weekends whether I have anything planned or not! I’m thinking about the coupons too-printed them off, then they went to my to-do pile :)

Robin, hope the eats are going better today! Glad the rain stopped for you. It was pouring here last night, but now the sun is out :D

Kate, not 5:00!!!! I hope you all can get to bed early tonight! How was the circus? Cause they are men :D:D

Becky, glad your dh is home and that you had a good w/o :)

Katie, sounds like you had a fun morning :D

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

Eating could be better today, but also could be worse so I will take it :) Did a budokon yoga w/o.

Clintonya

Robin - I should be cooking brown rice and veggies too. I've been so laxed with my eating the last couple days due to stress. Power walk sounds good.

Kate - Hmmm....you don't want me to go on about men at this point in my life,lol. I wish I knew the answer so we could fix it and make them work differently when we need them to! Have fun at the circus and I think you will burn many cals today despite an official workout!

Nina - Take a rest day or do something light like yoga or pilates maybe? Yay for date night!

Katie - Lol about the morning workout.

Clintoya - I just love that there are no traffic on the weekends also. What is budokan yoga?

I need to leave in a bit to take ds to the foot doctor. I've never been to a podiatrist's office before, but ds has some foot issues so his ped recommended he go see one. Should be interesting. Eats today are decent. Dinner at my parents tonight. I'm going to do my wo when I get home since there is no time now. Spent my day doing cleanmax which I'm glad I did. Feels nice to have some kind of a semblance in our room. Our room is always last to get a good cleaning and organizing.

All the girls had a morning nap (gina & isabel were asleep the fastest - lol!) and we had a blast at the circus. then we all did some shopping and out to eat. I got a cute new pair of shorts at JCrew for FLORIDA!!!! 6 weeks and 6 days to go, but who's counting?!:p:D:D:D Laura will be here in a few mins to babysit. We have a hot date to Target planned!:p Tomorrow is church and napmax! Well, everyone else will nap - I'll cook & clean!:rolleyes::p

Robin - Sorry about the lbs! Glad you hada nice walk! Are the kids doing ok?

Clintonya, My to-do pile is SCARY right now! I was putting everything off til G's party was over. Gotta get thru some things Monday and then it's back on it for me!
You guys having a good weekend?

Lisa, Hope DS is ok! Speaking of specialty drs, we start ortho next week I think. Sigh..... there goes our $!
I hate having a messy room. Odd, because when I lived at home you could not walk thur my room.. Everything everywhere. Now I cannot stand one thing out of place. I've become my mother!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::p

Good Morning Girls !

I had a really nice Saturday . Spinning, shopping, (bought a cute new Nike 2 piece swimsuit !) went out to Texas Roadhouse for lunch with DH . Had salmon, hold the butter sauce, sweet potato and salad . I did eat a roll too. Just couldn't resist !:p

Towards evening DH got a toothache. Last night was awful. He couldn't sleep so he was up & down all night long. Next to no sleep for either of us!
Then we forgot to set the clocks up......so there was some confusion! :rolleyes:
It doesn't really matter what time we got up though, it was WAY TOO EARLY after the rotten night we had !!:( And now it's a SUNDAY and no dentists are in !!! It could be a very long day for my poor dh !

Kate, glad you survived the sleepover !!! Big milestone for you AND your girls !:D It sounds like you packed a LOT of fun into two days!

Rest day for me !

Becky

Becky, What a nice Saturday! Soooo sorry about you hub tho - I've never had tooth pain but can imagine it would be pretty painful! Enjoy your rest day!

-
Our house is just waking up and we'll be headed off to church in a bit. Chat later!!!

Morning ladies. Don't forget to turn your clocks...forward
Bring on the Springtime!

Clintonya how was the yoga w/o? Do you like that one?

Lisa a clean home always feels good. I started using Green products, which smells great.

Kate my kids are fine but my sil is having problems with her grown kids..can you believe it. My sil is almost 73 years old and she still has to deal with stuff.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kate lol:D i've become my mom too. I even change around the furniture for fun, just like she did. And I worry just like she used to.

Becky that lunch sounds so good. And ^5s on skipping the butter. Sorry about DH tooth. Do you have any motrin?

-----------
I up early and may try to get a w/o done before church. I plan to do the Goddess k-bells this week.

for dinner yday we had mall food:p. I ate stir fried chicken with lots of veggies. They called their white rice, brown rice but I could tell it was white rice that has soy sauce mixed in.:rolleyes:

Tonight will be chicken tenderloins and ???

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.