+++++++ Clean & Tidy Weekend +++++++++

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe I am the first one posting! I guess everyone is busy this weekend. I have a packed morning of errands then off to Philly for dinner with my Mom and BF and then my niece's Christening tomorrow. I always feel bloated when I visit my Mom because she eats so many carbs. Will try to keep it as low carb as possible this weekend.

w/o - going to try somthing low impact (my calf is bothering me from my muscle spasm yesterday)
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: banana, mixed nutes

rest of day is tbd.

BBL!

Colleen

HI Colleen and all who follow,

I also have a busy weekend. Today I have birthday party/bbq in the afternoon, and tomorrow is my sisters baby shower. I will try to keep it tidy but no promises. ;-)

Today will be cardio and abs.

Colleen hope your calf feels better. Have a fun time with your mom.

Menu:
b-protien pancake and oj
rest of the tbd.

BBL

Jenn

We have class 3 of hypnobirthing today. 2 more to go. I am finding it working so well for relaxation - hopefully it will be the same during contractions! Then I'm going to this annual scrapbooking garage sale (soooooo cheap!). Home for a little bit then off to my sister's boyfriend's open house. Busy day but all fun stuff!

I got another t-shirt in the mail - it's hot pink and says in light pink "tickeled pink". I love it!

Good luck at mom's Colleen - oh, what they can do to us without een realizing it! sheesh! I think with the muscle it could be something related to a certain vitamin-deficiency but Steph would prob. know more about it than me. I forget which vitamin....

Steph & Shirl, Wishing you all the best for your situations!

Katie, Have a wonderful day!!! Relax for your pampering!

Robin, Jenn, Shelley, Have a good one!

Hi Kate, Enjoy your classes.

Shirl (((HUGS))).
Steph (((HUGS))).

Shirl I did watch the clip of spiderwebs, I thought Carol was funny. I can't wait to have strike zone.

Jenn

*runs in*

SCRAPBOOKING GARAGE SALE???? Oh man, I wish I lived near you, Kate!!!

Sounds like everyone is busy today. Me too. I got up early and did Cardio Coach Press Play, just eating my breakfast, then I have chores to do (laundry and cleaning bathrooms), Sophie has her piano lesson at noon, then we're off to my sister's for a visit. Home after that and lots of stuff to do here!

Menu:

B - usual cereal, etc.
S - apple/almonds
L - not sure - might be a veggie wrap at Subway or a slice of veggie pizza
S - tbd
D - homemade bean burrito in a ww flax seed tortilla

Sending hugs and happy thoughts to everyone! Gotta run!

Morning peeps!!

Well, guess who showed up at the house last night? I'm such a sucker you know!! Man tears suck.

Shirl, hugs, and know that we're here okay.

Colleen, busy weekend! My mom is carb nuts too, but she's healthy, just makes too much of everything. Sounds like a really nice day.

Jenn, what cardio you doing? Enjoy the day and the shower tomorrow!

Kate, you are too cute, the girls must love your new shirt.

Shelley! I did KPC last night, good thing cause Christian showed up and i needed some kicking and punching combinations. Enjoy your visit with your sister, hugs sent you way too. And a fine menu.

Katie, Robin and Shirl, hello.

Today, i did 4D total upper body, HIS step and the drop pushups/cool down from 4D BC. Only had my breakfast so far. Christian is in the studio recording a record, so he will be back to pick me up for counselling at 2:30. Now everthing is even more screwed up.
All the best today everyone
Steph

Shelley, Are you a scapper too?! I got a giant storage tote FULL of stuff for $200. She should've charged me more but its one of our employees' wives and I go to this sale every year and bring friends so she's still doing okay! She's selling her Cricut Expression for $300. I have the regular one but this one would be *too cool*! BUsy day for you today - hope you have fun!

Steph, Sorry about DHD! Let us know how counseling goes - we'l be thinking of you!

Katie musy be in full swing at her reception - how fun!

We leave soon for an open house. Good thing - I don't want to cook - it's 93 and sooo hot!

Hope you all are having a good day.

Hi Everyone,

I am at Mom's and I am hungry. I found some carrots that expired in March and other than that the only safe thing is cereal, tuna and eggs. I had a couple crackers and combos and I hope I can hold out until dinner where I can get something hopefully clean.

Steph, {{{{HUGS}}}}} I hope counseling goes well!
Shelley, good menu - hope you can keep it clean while running around :)
Shirl , {{{{HUGS}}}}}
Katie, hope you are having a great time at your reception
Kate, looks like you got lots of great stuff today.
Hi Robin & Jenn!

Colleen

Colleen, Carrots from March? - yikes!! Golly, I haven't had a combo in years - how was it?!:9 :9

I did look at the blog update but I'm too tired to read it right now in depth. Looks great though!

Good morning girls! It's the last day of our weekend! boooooooo!!

Katie, We're all anxious to hear from you today!

----------------------
After church we're eating lunch at in-laws for FIL's bday. I'm bringing fruit - no clue on the rest. No plans after that!!!

Clean eating today and hopefully a workout somewhere in there. I skipped my WO y'day - too tired from being so busy. I hate to admit itx( but bing pregnant is exhausting sometimes!!!

Good morning ladies,

Another hot day here. Today is my sisters surprise baby shower and of course it will be hotter then h}( ll! The bbq yesterday was fun but hot and I ate way too much.

Yesterday I did HISM all step and core blast bench and floor sections.
Today will be StrikeZone and some upperbody work.

Colleen did you get your strikezone yet?
Katie how was the reception?
Kate did you get some good scrapbooking deals? Did the girls like your new shirt?
Steph & Shirl hope your both doing well. (((HUGS)))
Hi Robin and Shelley!

BBL
Jenn

Good Morning Everyone!

Jenn, I think my StrikeZone is in the mailbox but the mailman showed up as we were leaving for the second time (DH had to make an emergency CD so we had to go back in and wait for that) and we were already late.
Kate, sorry you were too tired to workout. You had a busy day couple of days. Hope you can find something clean to eat at your in-laws.
Katie, how was your reception?
Steph, {{{{HUGS}}}}
Shirl, how's everything with you and DH?
Robin, are you still having CD?

Today is my neice's christening and DS wants me over there at 11 for a 1:30 service. I guess we are helping her setup :) After the party, we drive back home and try to recover from all the carbs. No workout today since I won't have time. My calf muscle is feeling much better so hopefully tomorrow I can try out strikezone :)

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Happy Sunday peeps,

Well, too much to type, i have no idea what to tell you. We love each other but cant live together. That makes for a hard relationship. We're going to stay apart, i feel these decisions are made for us, so i'll see what happens. Didnt mention to him though that i've cancelled his health insurance......:)

Kate, sounds like a busy weekend, did you get a workout in? Its okay to admit you're tired you know!

Jenn, how was the shower?

Colleen, carbs and carrots, you've had a rough weekend my friend :) Tell me how strikezone is, i'm tempted to order it!

Shirl, thinking about you..
Robin, CD or what, lol!
Shelley, how was the visit with your sister?? Hope things are good.

Yesterday my eating was the craps. Needless to say, i had a touch of an emotional day. Met up with a friend for coffee at 10pm, and we split a piece of mocha cake...after my eating day of hell.
Today, busy, have to grocery shop etc.
Workout, Pilates advanced body slimming and CS, active rest day, oh and a 2 hour dog walk.
BBL
Steph

Jen, WAH!! I wanna do CoreBlast too!!! Midwife says no! Great workouts for you! Hope the shower is fun - I love the games! (and the cake!) Let us know what you think of StrikeZone - I want to order it.

Colleen, I want a review of S.Zone from you too!! Hope the christening goes well. De-carbing = not fun.

Steph, LOL on canelling his insurance! But it probably costs YOU money out of your paycheck and that's not right. How does that work in Canada anyway? You deserve some mocha cake! That's a pretty full active rest day, btw! Thanks for the tired encouragement.

I'm really tired again today. Baby must be taking extra out of me the last couple days - I'm pooped! Maybe just some CS tonight.

Eats have been good. SIL made the desert (choc. cheesecake). Normally I would've totally blown it for a desert like that but she is a horrible cook and it was completely underdone - yuck! So she saved me a ton of cals! Thanks, SIL!

Katie, Are you alive after beer-ponging all night?!:+

Robin, We miss you!

Shirl, Hope the husband-drama isn't too bad! (((hugs))) Come stay with us during RT!!

Shelley, Hope you're having a good day!

>Katie, Are you alive after beer-ponging all night?!:+
>

LOL, I'm alive!! The reception was great, lots of fun and I got to visit with some family and friends that we don't see too often, that was nice. In retrospect, maybe we should not have tried to throw such a large party and spent so much more money, but oh well.... The party last night was fun, I was a little tipsy, but not too bad. My friends made me do a keg stand in my wedding dress!! Please don't tell my boss.....:p

No pictures yet, sorry. They are all on my friend Michele's camera, I will ask her to e-mail them.

Eating has been horrendous!! Oh well, it will calm down in a few days.

Need to start thinking about the rotation I will start tomorrow...:eek: :D

Glad all went well Katie!
Dumb question....what is a keg stand? (I do know what a keg is but a k. stand I've never heard of...)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.