//// :: clean & tidy weekend :: \\\\

Good morning ladies
I am soooo mad I wanted to sleep in today but here I am up at 6 am well at least I can take a nap today
Steph glad you have your parents to help you through your pain. How was seeing your ex boyfriend? Does tomato sauce on pizza count as veggies?
Kate hope you are well
Katie hope you are having a great time with your mom
Hi colleen emily angie, jenn and shirl

B fiber one cereal
S Fiber one bar and grapes
L grilled chicken salad
I am taking a spinning class this morning and I am going to try to do some upper body this afternoon
Tracy

Morning ladies. I hope everyone is doing fine.

I'm starting yo do the unpacking and organizing and it's taking up alot of time. My diet has been bad b/c the kitchen is still packed up and Mc Donalds is close by.:eek: Today I will do some grocery shopping. No workout today but I can't wait until I do a good 45min step.

I'm going to read y-day posts and I'll be right back,

Emily How are you feeling today and you going to w/o today.

Hi Shirl what's new?

Jenn is that Amy Bento's Kickbox workout you did yesterday?

Steph sorry about the flooding and I'm glad you have a supportive family.

Colleen did you call your travel agent?

Where is Kate and the others????

Good Morning Everyone!

Today is shower day. I have a bridal shower at noon and then a couples baby shower at 3. I did get my confirm from my travel agent. We are going to Riviera Maya at the end of October. We are staying at Secrets which is supposed to be one of the best all inclusive resorts. We are both really excited.

I also got an email last night that my Amy Bento workouts shipped. I can't wait to get them next week!

Tracy, Enjoy your spinning class. I miss taking spinning classes but I feel I get better workouts at home.
Robin, McD's is dangerous. I think there is something addictive in their food. Hope you get some healthy stuff at the grocery store.
Katie, what was your workout?

w/o run (3 miles I think) and GS CT
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: banana
rest of the day is at showers so who knows. I will try to keep it clean.

Happy Saturday peeps

Tracy, oh coarse tomato sauce is a veggie :) Enjoy spinning, i find taking spin class freaking hard!

Katie, where'd you go?? How's mom?? Did you have a great dinner last night?

Robin, sounds like you're settling well, i'm sending good vibes about the McD's!!

Colleen, holy showers batman! Nice workout, and vacation sounds amazing!!!

Well, this morning i did 4D upper body, and Jillian circuit, not jumping too much. Ex boyfriend and I are having dinner tonight! Wow, things do happen in a strange way dont they.

Menu, no idea! will post later.
Have a great day,
Steph

I love spinning!!! This class was soooo hard but I feel great.
Katie don't you love the iPhone? I have been posting from mine because can't ever get on the laptop. At first it was hard to type but I am getting really fast
Steph after class I went to target..I thought of you. I always spend tooo much money there. Have a great dinner...everything happens for a reason.. Even if that reason is unclear at the time.
Robin glad you made it safe... Relocating is a pain..I moved from Pittsburgh to Florida in a leaky uhaul truck and it seemed to rain the whole way..
colleen your trip sounds wonderful my sister loved riviera maya I don't know where they stayed she went for a friends wedding
Hi kate,emily, and everyone else

Tracy

Hi,

I am working. Hope everyone is having a great saturday. It is beautiful here.

Shirl no we don't go to a state fair, it is just a county fair.

Colleen your trip sounds nice. I have never been on an all inclusive vacation.
I hope I get an email from Amy soon.

Steph everything does happen for a reason. Enjoy your dinner tonight.;)

Robin unpacking should be a workout in itself. :p I do think too that they put something in there food to make it addictive. Especially the sweet tea and fries. :D And yes it was KB xtreme. I love that workout. I like all the combos except for #4.

Katie glad your having fun with your iphone. Is service for those phones more expensive than the regular cell phones?

Tracey awesome workout.

Hi Kate and Emily.

Today was a rest day and a not good eat day. :( Tonight my BIL's brother is visiting and we are having a pizza and wings and such.
Tomorrow is a baby shower. But I plan to workout before I go.

Jenn

I've my new phone! Eats have been good today...

B. Cereal
L. Tuna,crackers, cheese, pickle
S. Watermelon, almonds
D. Will be enchiladas

Workout was 4ds kickbox, then B&G +weighted abs. I have never worked that hard for B&G before!! Lots of stretching tonight!!

Check back later!

Wow, tough crowd this weekend!

I am BARELY sore today from B&G -- wth??? I worked sooooo hard yesterday! I guess my body has finally built some endurance to withstand that kind of lower body torture! :p

Not sure about today -- breakfast will be cereal, dinner will be bbq chicken on the grill, not sure about the rest, but I am committed so it will be clean I promise!

Morning! Just a quick hello before my workout and church. I'll probably be outside all day again. The weather has been near perfect! I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Menu is up in the air - breakfast was cereal, kefir and a banana.

Shirl, another whole day outside sounds wonderful!! I hope to spend 90% of my day outside as well. BTW, it's really nice to see you more lately! ;)

Hi Everyone!

I am recovering from the showers yesterday. I am exhausted. Today I have some light cleaning but I am going to just rest.

Katie, glad you are enjoying your iPhone. I have problems using the nutrition manager with my iPhone but the forums are fine. Maybe you need to go heavier with B&G?
Shirl, enjoy the day outside. It is a little too humid to be out today.
Steph, how was dinner last night?
Jenn, I hope you get your email from Amy soon. She is sending everything via USPS. When I checked yesterday it wasn't in the system yet.
Tracy, I always take a list with me when I go to Target. Otherwise I would be broke.

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Katie it has to be that you developed a tolerance for the torture. I'm sure you worked your butt off.

Collen I did get the email. I'm hoping if she sent them out Saturday they should be here Tuesday, Wednesday the latest.

Today I did Amy's slo-mo upperbody. Then went to the baby shower.

Shirl hope you had a great day outside.

Jenn

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.