Clean or tidy...Wednesday 13 June

lederr

Cathlete
Good morning, everyone!!!

We have been in a serious drought and we had a ton on rain last night! I can not tell you how great it was. We are on watering restrictions and only allowed to water on Saturdays from midnight until 10 A.M. So, my lawn and the plants we had planted were in serious need. Hopefully, this rain will help them.

I got the munchies last night. About two hours after eating my clean dinner (sauteed spinach w/ shrimp, calamari, and scallops), I had TWO big servings of hummus and soy/flaxseed chips and raisins (not together). Ugh! I hate when I get late night munchies!!! Oh well, at least it was clean. If I don't have it in the house, I won't eat it (big, duh, I know).

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! :)

Good Morning Phyllis, Lorie, and to everyone who follows!

Lorie - I hear you on the late night munchies, I often have the same problem. Good for you for keeping it clean at least.

Phyllis - I hope you don't mind if we post on this one...it was the one on top :).

Well, I have to say that I'm proud of myself for not starting that stress-eating binge that was threatening to ruin my evening last night. Instead I pitted 2lbs of cherries...that kept me busy for awhile :D. After that I cooked for the week...guacamole, carrot salad, hardboiled eggs, steamed broccoli, raosted cauliflower. The fridge is now packed with lotsa of yummy stuff. I nibbled here and there just to taste but didn't binge and left the PB alone :+. I am determined not to let this latest bad news destroy everything I've worked so hard for these past couple of weeks. Thank you guys for keeping me on track! Unfortunately, I don't see how I will be able to workout at all in the near future. I'll probably be riding 10-12 horses a day, plus all of the usual farm chores, plus horse shows thrown in and I just don't see how I will have the energy or time to workout ;( x(.

B - spanish egg white omelette, steel cut oats with strawberries
S - cottage cheese and banana
L - hardboiled egg whites with guac, salad, and an apple
S - steamed broccoli and a slice of flaxseed bread with PB
D - broiled tilapia with mango salad, roasted cauliflower, cherries and plain yogurt for dessert

Hmmm, looking at my menu I may have to add to it if my schedule is going to be this rough all summer.

Have a great day everyone and thanks again!
Wendi

I am now officially a year older, and confused, because there are two clean eating threads today. I will also officially NOT be eating clean today. There are two cakes in the office so far, and I am expecting a cheese cake later. Another friend gave me two big chocolate bars. So I'm off to enjoy a sugar induced coma for the rest of the day. At least until dinner time, when I am meeting DH for Mexican. But I will do my best to be tidy and not leave any crumbs.

Hi clean eaters

Happy Birthday Robin :)

Well today was a clean day for me today.

I am hearing you on the munchies Lorie except mine happen always around 3-4 p.m. It is my worst time of day. If I can get through that time of day alright the night will be ok. At least your munchies were clean. I just have to have more willpower to resist.

Have a great day.

Kim:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBIN!!! :D You are officially relaesed from your clean eating for the day! ;)

After I posted, I noticed Phyllis' post. Phyllis, we must have been posting at the exact same time!!! Great minds think alike, huh?

All I can say about my munchie-fest is that before this check-in, it would have been way too many chocolate covered raisins or peanut butter M&M's (absolute heaven), so I am glad I am at least making better munchie choices!

I have had to edit both my posts because apparently, I can not spell today! Brain drain!

Hi, All,

I changed my menu a little last night because DS had a dinner guest. I didn't make quinoa and I ate some leftover ww pasta, and made regular bow tie pasta for everyone else. So, I'll make the quinoa tonight.

B- oatmeal and berries
s- apple with nl pb
L- ww wrap with leftover grilled chicken, veggies and hummus
s- hummus and brown rice cakes
D- big salad with leftover grilled salmon, quinoa and peas
s- ?

Lorie, Hey, you kept the munching CLEAN!!! You did done good! I have been easing up on portions all along. I figure, one thing to focus on at a time.

Wendi - You should be so proud! I am in awe of your days at work and the stress you endure! Then, you didn't let it affect your eating goals...amazing!

Robin - ENJOY!

Phyllis - I'm still thinking about those turkey meatballs! :9 Maybe I'll get to them later this week.

Kim - So, I wonder if you get your munches at the same time we do...with the time difference. Maybe you are somehow picking up our vibes...:)

To All - Have a great clean Wednesday!

Patty

I'm back from break and full of marble cake with strawberries and carrot cake. Yum.

Lorie, great job with overcoming the munchies. You rock!

Wendi, ***HUGS*** I saw your post from yesterday and wish I could be there to help ride. Not that I'd know what I was doing. I hope you get help soon. Thanks for the zero-calorie in b-day cake rule reminder.

Kim and Patty, the munchies hit about the same time at my house too. And I'm usually in the kitchen starting dinner. It's all to easy to dip into the cupboard.

Thanks for all the birthday greetings. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy today!

good morning clean and tidy eaters :)

~*~ happy birthday robin!!!! ~*~ hope you have a GREAT, unclean day :)

yesterday went well, only unclean item was a glass of wine with dh when i got home last night. i also got body max 2 in before work, yay!

today i doubt i'll fit in a workout, but my eating should be fine.

b- ww toast w/nat pb and banana
s- apple and a yogurt
l- spinach salad w/leftover tuna and boiled egg whites
s- not sure, maybe some crispbread and hummus
d- also not sure, probably grilled shrimp w/left over japanese veggies

Morning all!

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. It was a day from hell. My eating was okay, except I didn't eat dinner at all.

Today's plan:

B - cereal with soy milk and banana
S - apple and small piece homemade ww bread with organic strawberry spread
L - WW pita with mushrooms, peppers, hummus, lettuce, tomato
S - yogurt, granola and berries
D - not sure - my SO is home today, and we got a new BBQ on the weekend, so maybe he'll grill me some salmon:)

Workout will be Leaner Legs. Yikes!

I hope everyone is doing well. I need to go back and read yesterday's thread and see what's going on.

Happy birthday, Robin! Eat some cheesecake for me, ok? That's my favorite treat!!

Well, y'day was a pretty clean day, but busy w/ my dd's surgery & having company here (my Mom & MIL). She came out great & today you could hardly tell she had surgery y'day! (tubes in, adenoids out) She's a real trooper.

So far day, did KM warmup & blasts, then half of Legs & Back (then my chinup bar broke- doh!), and finished w/ Ab RipperX.

Liquids ~ 30 oz water, cup of coffee

Breakfast ~ Usual oatmeal, banana, and light activia yogurt

Hello Clean eaters!

I did pretty good last night at the restaurant I ordered a grilled tilapia with baked sweet potato that's good for me because I could have gone the other route and eaten something else entirely not clean

My day is just beginning now but will go over the menus in Tosca's book to give me a guide on what foods I'll be choosing to eat today

will try to get back here later

OMG!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!!!:):):)

LOL ROBIN...Well try not to fall into too deep of a sugar coma, we will all miss you:p

Carrie

020706_10006740003.gif

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but5/lb/209/145/179.0/.png[/image][/link]

http://www.picturetrail.com/uid6743693"

Robin-Happy Birthday! I knew I gave in to munchies last night for a reason....I was celebrating your Birthday! LOL

I ended my 2-week-long streak of clean eating last night. I gave in and splurged like it was my last day on this green earth! LOL. Snickerdoodle cookies, carrot cupcakes, lf ice cream, pretzels, Chex mix (my current fave crave), and more snickerdoodles. BUT...the scale today showed me maintaining my weight from last week's weigh-in (that is, after using the bathroom, , lol). I'll take the maintain and work hard to avoic the junk food for the next 7 days.

This morning's workout was S&H Legs & Shoulders. OUCH! I upped my weight again on the leg portion, using 60lbs on the barbell. That shoulder workout is a killer too!

Today is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL for older DS (Zach's last day was yesterday). We're heading to a neighbor's house for swimming and hot dogs. Then we've got baseball practice, a T-ball game, and then tonight the kids and I are going to make homemade ice cream! Jacob wants Rocky Road and Zach wants strawberry. YUMMY! I will stick to just tasting both, no indulging. PROMISE!

Gayle

I haven't been enjoying many of my workouts lately :( and was going to take today off to try and get some enthusiasm up. Anyway, all of a sudden, I wanted to workout and I did Kick max (with the leg drills...ouch!) and Core Max #3. I had a GREAT time and really enjoyed it. :) I am thinking the problem is I am burned out on step right now because I thoroughly enjoyed Kick Max and I enjoy swimming laps. I might take some time off from step so I can come back refreshed.

Anyway, just wanted to share!

Snack ~ Larabar (Chocolate coconut chew)

Lunch ~ Romaine lettuce w/ brocc, cauli, carrots, & grape tomatoes topped w/ grilled chicken & light vinaigrette; fruit salad (strawberries, kiwi, grapes, pineapple)

And about 40 oz more water....

Hello everyone!
Happy Birthday Robin!
Today is crazy at work, its the hospital's staff bbq, and i didnt even go! i ate my normal clean lunch at my desk! Good for me :)
Tonight's workout, drill max leg blast premix and abs, i really love the core section from Kimberly Spreen new Absolute kickboxing! great one!
Food as usual, i'm camping on the weekend though, that could be dangerous!
S

Happy Birthday, Robin! There is no way I can say no to cake. Actually, it's the frosting that gets me. I could sit and eat the whole bowl when I make it. I decorate cakes as a semi-side thing (like I really need something more to do!) and I half-groan when I get asked to make one because I always end up eating too much and being really mad at myself that I didn't use any willpower. Whenever I go into a situation where there is going to be something tempting I get all geared up to not eat it. Then I allow myself a little slice. Then I eat my daughters' leftovers. Ugh!

Today has been a clean day so far.

b - shredded wheat, banana, some apple
s - nuts, raisins
l - grilled chicken, tomato, lettuce (but I did have a few bites of DD's cheeseburger!)
s - probably a banana and nuts
d - more grilled chicken and something else

Can't say enough how much this helps..and Tosca's book.

Thank you to everyone!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.