////////// cLEAN & tidy wednesday \\\\\\\\\\

LOL :p I'm up, just late that all }(

This morning I felt great so I did CS standing section. I slept well last night.

b-egg whites
s-?
l-tuna and salad
d-brocoli and chicken or shrimp

W/O this morning was PUB; however, I did pyramid up and then half way down, then for the last set I did 50 jumping jacks, for a total of 250. Will do B&G core tonight.

Menu--

B cereal
S fruit and almonds
L ???
S fruit, maybe a cookie
D rotisserie chicken, broccoli, sweet potato

Have a great wednesday!!

Robin, Glad you like CS! Maybe that's what's helping you sleep well! I don't know about SZ - haven't got mine yet.

Katie - Great WO. Hope the eats go better for you today.

-----------------

I weighed myself and I have gained 2.5 pounds in a week!:eek: YIKES!!
Eats will be super squeaky ultra clean!

Morning peeps!

I'm up, it was a struggle, but i'm up! Guess who stayed at the house last night? I have no idea what my life is going to bring me, that i can tell you for sure. It was nice seeing him though.

Katie, nice menu. and good workout, i did PUB last night, love it!

Robin, i'm glad you like CS. I've been addicted for a couple of years now, and i try to get in 2 sessions a week. i'm thinking i need strikezone!

Hi to Kate, Colleen, Shirl, Jenn and Shelley.

Workout, my trainer! He's moving back to Germany July 1st :( Have to figure out what to do after that.

Menu:
B: egg whites/oats
s: cc concoction (Shelley, dont laugh)
l: veg soup, celery, hummus, apple
s: cc thing (shut it)
d: egg white om, spinach, tomatoes, berries, yogurt
BBL
Steph

Steph, I'm sure everything is very confusing for both of you right now. I can't imagine. I think you're doing great though!
Glad you can make it back with Arnold. Have fun!

breakfast is done - granola with skim milk, banana
I really need to examine my day and see where I'm SCREWING UP SO BAD.

Have a great day girls!

Morning all~

I got up this morning and did Bootcamp (the original). I'm pretty sure my eating will be rotten today. My sister is in having surgery for colon cancer and I'm a bit of a mess.

My mind is a bit too muddled for personals, but Kate!!! I gained 60 lbs with Sophie. The secret is to have a colicky baby. Trust me. You don't have time to eat, sleep or think. I lost 75 in about 3 months.

Good Morning!

Getting out of bed this morning was a struggle - I slept through my alarm. Today and tomorrow will be busy and then beginning Friday everything will slow down drastically. I hate when that happens.

Shelley - {{{{HUGS}}} I hope your sister's surgery goes well.
Katie - great idea for PUB!
Kate - sending you clean eating vibes!
Robin - SZ is not as dark as the preview. I thought the lighting was fine in the DVD.
Steph - {{{{HUGS}}}} Sorry Arnold is leaving in July. How did you find him?
Hi Shirl & Jenn!

w/o was PLB, L&G Floorwork (legs are fried. I have to remember not to shave after working legs so hard. It is funny trying to balance in the shower)
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds

rest of day is tbd. I brought some fruit and veggies for snacks today but forgot my cheese and nuts.

Colleen

Colleen how are you going to walk tomorrow. ;-)

Wow Steph you are a strong woman.

Kate you are NOT screwing up your baby girl is growing.

Shelley sorry to hear about your sis colon cancer. I hope everything goes well.

I'm eating the most delicious crab salad (no mayo).

Shelley, You and your sis have been in my thoughts all day. My FIL had quite a battle with the same thing and has been free & clear for over a year now.

WOW COLLEEN! I'm sure your legs are burnin'! Thanks for the vibes - they're working!

Robin, Glad you're enjoying your lunch. Thanks for the encouragement!

meals today:
b - granola in skim, banana
s - I wish! I got so busy/stressed doing work stuff
l - egg bake w/ mushrooms, apple slices, 9-grain bread
s - fiber crackers and some really nasty sour grapes!x(
d - lasagna, salad, watermelon

wo - prob. not happening. Wednesday. StressDay. Nuff Said.

I am PROUD to report that dinner was a success!
I even managed to avoid eating the mozzarella-stuffed breadsticks I made for the fam!
^5 to me!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice evening!

I did well at dinner too!! Good thing, since lunch was less than clean on the run, and then I have two cookies this afternoon!

Collin is in trouble at school. He has not been listening and misbehaving all day long. I think it is because of his biological father, who is home and suddenly wants to be involved. SO stressful!

Katie, sorry it is so stressful right now. You are supposed to be relaxing and enjoying married life. How unfair.
Kate, ^5 for keeping it clean today! Hope tomorrow is less stressful.

Today was turkey day for me - Turkey sub for lunch and a turkey burger no bun for dinner.

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.