::::::: clean & tidy WEDDING weekend ::::::::

CollinsMom

Cathlete
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Yes, I am happy, even at this hour! Need to shower, a little more packing, and then OFF TO THE BEACH! Not sure when I will check in, I will make it as soon as possible!

Good Morning Everyone!

Katie, sounds like you will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Have a good trip to Nags Head and I hope you didn't forget anything :)
Kate, how did hypno class go last night?
Steph, how did it go with Christian last night?
Shirl, are you teaching today?
Robin, are you getting a break from the scouts today?

w/o will be SJP
b: oatmeal w/ almonds (yeah microwave is fixed)
s: banana
l: tbd
s: watermelon
d: out at seafood restaurant. No menu online so I will have to wait until I get there to find something clean

Today I am doing shopmax. We need summer clothes, and some household stuff. Tomorrow is a crab feast (can't start summer in Maryland without crabs) and Monday we are going to make burgers for the first time. DH was a vegetarian for several years and we have never made homemade burgers since he started eating meat. It should be fun! I just hope I can convince DH to keep it tidy.

Well off to workout!

Colleen

Katie!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colleen, Sounds like a fun weekend! Burgers sound delish - I might have to make some too! I've never had crab before... SJP - I've never done the whole thing - I usually use the premixes.

Steph, Thinking of you and your evening w/ Christian. ((((hugs))))

Hypnobirthing class was cool. We had to practice my breathing and then she described cutting a lemon for a long time. By the end you are salivating and all puckered up because you SWEAR you are about to eat a lemon - SOUR YUCK! We watched a couple hypno-births and you cannot even tell these women are in labor!!! They look like they are just lying there sleeping! Now, I've had 2 awesome natural births but if I can do it like that - WOW! Props to me! Actually she said I need to start saying "I can do this" type of stuff. We learned so much - it was very very interesting. Hey, maybe I can use it for weightlifting! LOL!

We need to get around and go get the girls from in-laws. I'm sure they had a blast and will neeed a seriously long nap!

I just ordered this table, chair, and umbrella set. The umbrella is in the green apple color. I can't wait to get it!
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p10924/index.cfm?pkey=ff036

No clue on the menu or the workout. WO will be somehting pretty hard core. I need to work off my dinner from last night - yowza, was I ever bad!

Have a GREAT day!

Morning peeps!

Katie, i am sooooo excited for you, and the weather is perfect!!!!

Colleen, you are so sweet, your weekend does sound good, and you've had a tough week, so deserved!!

Kate, Hypnosis is very very powerful! That's how i quit smoking, so i'm a firm believer. The table set is GORGEOUS!

Well, last night he was all over me like a dirty shirt! I wouldnt let him come home. We are seeing each other today for counselling. I dont know what the heck i want..

Hi to Robin, Shirl and Jenn.

Workout today, 4D total upper and BC/core
BBL with menu, dont know what emotions will be going on!
Steph

Steph, Did you quit smoking immediately or was it a gradual thing? Thanks on the table set - it won't get delivered for a few weeks so I'm kind of bummed about that but oh well. All good things come to those who wait! So sorry about Christian. Good for you for standing your ground. I'm sure it's very confusing for you. I'm sure he never thought his saying he wants to leave would actually come to this. Good luck with counseling today - probably your hardest session yet. (((hugs)))

It is beautiful outside today. We bought some pear trees this AM to plant by the barn out back. Hoping to get a lot done today. Sis Laura wants to come over to scrapbook tonight so I have to get my WO in before that happens!

b - shredded wheat
l - open-faced turkey sandwich, lf cheese & fiber crackers, grapes, (a few of DHs Doritos)
s - 1 oreo (portion-control!!!)
s - something healthy!!!
d - will be grilled chicken, bakes potato w/ salsa, watermelon

YAY! for making time to workout!!! Kudos to all of us!

I wanted to nap with DDs *so bad* just to be lazy not because I was really tired. But I dragged my keester out of my cozy bed (after I carefully manuevered out from DDs!) and did 4DS KB cardio, Tracey standing core, and CS Deep Muscular Stretch. I feel so good! And hungry! Need to go find a snack!

Robin, are you girl scouting today? It must be wrapping up soon.. Did they beg you to do Hip Hop abs again?:)
Shirl, Are you teaching today?
Jenn, How's the fam? Work today?

I'm here!! We arrived around noon, picked up my bouquet (BEAUTIFUL) and then headed to the house. A little more MIL drama ensued with the bedroom situation, but it is all sorted out now and everyone seems to be having a good time.

Our minister, aka my father, should be arriving shortly and we will do our rehearsal and then grill out. Hopefully I can post some pictures tonight.

I miss you and love you all!! Wish you were here! I should have asked Cathe if I could have my wedding in her gym at the Road Trip! LOL!

PS Kate, LOVE the furniture!

Katie, Glad all is well at Wedding World!:) What kind(s) of flowers are in your bouquet? Sorry about FMILD! Hope she keeps her mouth shut the rest of the time! I can't wait to hear how the rehearsal went - I BAWLED (happy tears) thru mine and we had to restart it. We wish we could be there with you too!! Checkin on Monday should be cLEAN & tidy MARRIED Monday!!!:7 :*

Hi Katie!

I've been thinking about you all day! So happy that everyone is having a good time and that you love your bouquet. Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing all the details. Many blessings to you and your new family.

Much love,
Shirl

Here comes the bride! I can't believe it's already here. I'm sure you'll look absolutley beautiful. How's Collin doing? Is he excited? I know you are! :) Take care and I'll be thinking of you. Enjoy! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

^5 with the workout Katie! I posted on your thread on OD. Love you Katie - enjoy your day and make sure to soak up the moments.

Hello everyone - I'll be back after church!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Katie, I actually shouldn't even be on here with as late as we're running but I just had to wish you a happy wedding day!!! We are all so excited for you and can't wait to hear every last romantic detail. Well, maybe not *every* one!!!}( :+ Have a GREAT DAY!

Katie!!!! Have a great time today! Thinking about you, and sending tons of love for the best day!

Kate, that's awesome! That's not just a workout, that's a damn good workout!

Shirl, happy Sunday. What are your plans for today?

Hi to Robin, Jenn and Colleen :)

Well, we had counselling. We are still living apart, dont know what's going to happen. We had dinner out together afterwards. Sushi. I dont know what else to say.
I ended up having a ton of sweets last night after he left, who can say emotional eating!
Today, long walk, CS. I cut the grass and did some gardening. No motivation to keep this place up anymore.
Eats, not too sure, so far only egg whites and almonds.
I hope you are all having a great day.
Katie, thinking about you!!!!
Steph

Steph (((( HUGS)))), I hope every thing works it self out for you and Christian.

Kate I love your new table and chairs.
Colleen enjoy the festival and your burgers.
Hi Shirl and Robin.

Yesterday I did Hi/LO Challenge Quick NRG premix.
I think today will be LIC and I have to do some grocerymax.

Jenn

Good Morning Everyone (although it is almost afternoon)

Katie - Happy Wedding Day!!!!! Glad you got a workout in and hope everything is wonderful today.
Kate, good job on getting your workout in. It seems so strange to me you never had crabs, but I guess I never had them until I moved down here. I don't crave them like everyone else, but they are good every once in a while. Love your new patio furniture. I need to find some soon before everyone is sold out.
Steph - {{{{HUGS}}}}} I hope the long walk helps you to relax a little.
Shirl - any plans for the holiday?
Jenn - I miss LIC. Maybe it will be part of next month's rotation.

Today is crab feast at friends house. I will really try to keep it clean since I feel kind of bloated. Other than that I am going to relax.

no w/o rest day - maybe try to stretch after lunch
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
l: frozen kashi meal, spinach salad, banana & strawberries
d: crabs

Colleen

Steph, So sorry. What did the counselor think of all that's happened? I'm sure he's pretty shocked too. I hope today is a good day for you - ((((hugs)))).

Jenn, How ya been!? Good to see ya! Great workouts and have fun shopping. (one of my favorite things to do - esp. when I get to go alone!

Shirl, How are you doing today?

Colleen, Have fun tonight! Did you and DH enjoy your burgers the other day? Or have you not had them yet?

-----------

Nice day here. Church this Am then out to eat w/ Mike's family. I just finished Butts & Guts, Butts only and I had to skip the laying on the back stuff (darn!:p )

b - shredded wheat, banana
l - salad, steak, (slice of bread) I also had ordered a baked potato but I was too full to eat it. Yay listening to my stomach!
s- ?? grapes maybe?
d - open-faced plain turkey sandwich w/ fruit, lf cheese & fiber crackers

Sis stayed up til 2AM with me and we scrapbooked and gabbed all night - lots of fun. She's coming over in a couple hours for Round 2! I'm getting so much done - it's great! She crashed in our guest bedroom - we'll prob. do the same thing tonight.

Katie Katie Katie, Our blushing bride! How's it going? We're sending happy vibes yor way!

Robin, Are you having computer drama again?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.